Who are you?

When Seungri met G-Dragon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri pulled his stripy scarf closer towards him to keep himself warm from the bitter winter wind that was blowing lazily as he quickly breezed towards his favourite coffee shop to meet his friends. It was not even five in the evening, but the sky has lost it’s spark and it was almost dark. He walked past all the fancy Christmas decorations that were hung in the various shops and all over the street in an attempt to cheer up people from the miserable weather. Seungri personally loved winter but maybe not as much as the colourful autumn. He still loved it. Not only is he a December baby but he is also a er for Christmas and the festivities that surrounds it. Magical time!

As Seungri opened the familiar glass door to the ‘Carpenter’ coffee shop he felt a surge of warmth hitting his cold face. He walked towards the gang’s little reserved corner to hit the leather sofa. Yes, they have their own corner. The cosy coffee shop had wooden tables, assorted pattern tables and it even has part of the wall covered with all sorts of message left by customers. Seungri loves reading it when he is bored. There is only about five tables and their little corner. Seungri suppose the profit comes from the regulars and the expensive baked goodies because he rarely sees this place crowded. Not that he wants this place to be crowded because he loves the peace, quietness and warmth of the place.

“How long has he been trying this time?”,Seungri asked Hoon as he pointed towards Mino who was flirting unsuccessfully with the blond girl in the next table.

“If you are trying to divert attention from the fact that you are late yet again then it isn’t working”, Hoon said as he put his car magazine away on the coffee table in front of him.

“So, how long?”, Seungri tried again.

“When he realised you were going to be late again so half hour”, Hoon replied.

“He really ”, Seungri said.

“Pot calling the kettle black”, Hara chimed in as she sat opposite Seungri.

“I am not that bad!”, Seungri protested.

“Oh really? Who told the pretty girl in the club last month ‘your hair is shining like moonlight’? Hara teased.

Seunri groaned at Hara’s hobby of always remembering his every embarrassing moment. In his defence he was drunk and when he is drunk he talks nonsense.

“So why are we here?”, Seungri asked in an attempt to stop the teasing that would soon be out of control if Mino hears it.  

“You make it sound like we never meet here ever”, Hara called out. Indeed Seungri has spent a better part of his life in this exact spot as the gang always meet here to gossip, play pool or just because.

“Anyways, we are here to talk about tomorrow and you meeting Jammy Yong again”, Hara carried on and Hoon started to laugh at Jiyong’s nickname.

“Well, I am just helping at the back stage with co-ordination and looking out for the VIP guests who might sponsor the non-profit organisation”, Seungri said wondering what the hell his friends are up to.

“That’s no good is it Riri!?”, Mino said, who has abandoned his conquest and joined the gang.

“What do you mean?”, Seungri frowned.

“He means we need to polish you up”, Hara explained.

“Huh? Why?”, Seungri asked.

“So that you can catch a boyfriend or a girlfriend but Jammy yong would be a good catch”, Mino explained as a matter of fact. Seungri knew it was too good to be true when his friends hadn’t pestered him for details even after Dami’s text on what he would be doing. Especially since the two troublemakers didn’t bring up wanting to go with him since that time in the group message.

“I am happy with my life!”, Seungri tried.

“Riri we know you and it’s about time you find someone whose hair isn’t shining like moonlight”, Mino sniggered. “I will never drink”, Seungri thought.

“Hoony”, Seungri whined while looking at his flatmate hoping he would help him out.

“Ri get laid or find someone because I am done with the I-feel-lonely-talk every time y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter