Vintage wine

When Seungri met G-Dragon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri snuggled into the warmth of the blanket feeling thankful that he doesn’t have to wake for early morning work anymore. His head was pounding non-stop and he felt ever so slightly nauseous like he was about to throw up, but nothing was coming up. He cursed himself for mixing up his alcohol because the aftermath is always ugly. Seungri slowly opened his eyes unwillingly so that he could get his hands-on hangover medicine that Jonghoon insists on keeping in the kitchen cabinet. To Seungri’s horror all he could see was a man’s shirtless chest. He was in such stupor that he froze and didn’t make any noise. ‘What the happened?’

“You were really adorable with chubby cheeks” Then Seungri caressed a warm cheeks gently and giggled.  

Flashes of the previous night came back to Seungri but nothing made much sense. Now that his sense was coming back, he could feel two arms holding him in to a loose hug. His legs were in a tangle mess with the other’s legs under the covers and he could feel warm breath on the top part of his head. Seungri’s head was in panic alert mode but the moment he realised his boxers were still intact and his body didn’t indicate any ual activity made him feel somewhat calm. ‘But what if I did other things?” That made him still in the bed. One of his golden rules that he has never ever broke is to never have one-night stand because they are cheap and uncool. Yet, here he is under the arms of a man. Even though Seungri’sinstinct told him nothing ual occurred, he wanted to storm off the bed and run away but that is being irresponsible, and he decided he can’t leave until the other person wakes up. He did want to recall the events of last night and how this man came to his bed. ‘Is he even on his bed?’

“You grew to be a handsome man”, a voice whispered.

Seungri wanted to know the identity of the man that was holding him lovingly even though he has a hunch who it was, but he doesn’t know if he wants his instinct to be correct. He slowly wiggled out of the other’s hold and looked up to see Jiyong serenely sleeping looking so enthralling with his fluffy orange hair covering most of his forehead. The sight of him melted Seungri’s heart. Seungri decided to enjoy the warm embrace until the other wakes up. Besides, he needs to recall how on Earth he ended up in what looks like a hotel room with YG’s golden boy. His memory is patchy at best but if he focuses well, he might recall most of it.

Seungri had asked an angry Jiyong to dance with him using his best seductive voice. Surprisingly the older’s cheeks were turning slightly pink but Seungri wasn’t sure if it was the disco lights or a real blush. He really wants it to be blush made by him because Jiyong looks pretty with the blush. Just as Jiyong slowly nodded his head to indicate he wants to dance; his two friends came into view.

Seungri just about schooled his scowl at seeing his currently unwanted friends making their way towards them.

“Ri, here you are and there we were looking for you”, Seunghyun said not even batting an eyelid at seeing Seungri’s hands on Jiyong’s shoulders. Daesung on the hand observed the unsusal position and wondered what was happening between these two as Seungri pulled back his hands. Jiyong who was going meek under Seungri’s touch returned to his normal cool as cucumber self.

“We were about to get some vintage wine”, Jiyong lied smoothly pointing at the bar just ahead of them.

Seungri decided to go with the flow as the gang walked towards the bar.

 

“Why are you sharing your precious collection?” Seunghyun asked suspiciously as he raised eyebrows suggestively.

Jiyong shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly while Seunghyun smirked suggestively. Seungri and Daesung didn’t understand the inside joke between the two and figured both men were slightly off their rockers.

While the four of them mingled, Seungri saw a familiar face in the crowd.

“Taeyang hyung!” the younger called out in excitement and he bounded towards the other. He then proceeded to hug him and even kissed his cheeks in enthusiasm. Taeyang was his all-time favourite brother whom he has known for a very long time.

“Seungriya, my baby bro! Fancy seeing you here?” The older with mohawk hair grinned with happiness as he ruffled the younger’s hair with affection.

“Ah it’s long story”

“hahaha it’s always the case with you little crazy…what have you done this time?”

“Hyuungg, I am not always a troublemaker”, Seungri whined like a school kid.

“You could fool us!” Seunghyun cut in the conversation feeling annoyed that he was being ignored.

Seungri then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter