Reality From a Dream

๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

"Oh! Are you okay! You've been knocked out for a week after those fake friends of yours 6 years ago tried to kill you!"

"D-Dad? What happened?"

"SANA!" I saw my two uncles run to my room. Ichirou and Isamu. "What happened Sana!" Ichirou said.

"I... It was all, fake?"

"What was?"

"That... Uncle Isamu, can you please hand me my laptop?" He gave me my laptop. I quickly searched the internet for something. Bingo... "You know how much I am bullied at school? Father?"

"Yes! We're still looking for a good school for you!" Ichirou quickly came in with some Miso Soup, rice, and some water. "Well, can I go to this school?" I turned my laptop around. "Aidol Academy? A-Are you sure? This is all the way in Korea." I nodded. "Please, if I go here, a lot will happen. A lot that will help me and our clan. Trust me." Putting everything on fate is something I don't do. But this time. I wanna recreate most of my dream. "Trust me, father."

"Alright, however."

"However?"

"Can I trust you on your own?"

"Saburou, brother, if she can learn how to be alone. She can learn the skill to be alone for a while. It'll help her when she is ready to take on the clan." Ichirou placed his hand on my father, as he sighed. "Alright, how far are you in your Korean Classes?"

"Far enough to have complicated conversations and to write school assignment answers in Hangul."

"Alright, I will sign you up in August. Let's go choose your classes."

"Really! You'll actually let me go?" I eagerly said. My father nodded. "I do have a friend who's daughter can help you and keep you safe."

ย 

ย 

ย 

~August 5, 2018~

I had everything I needed packed. "Remember, call me everyday and tell me anything important. Don't leave out details!"

"Yes yes, I got it father. I need to hurry, my flight is about to go." And so I left for Korea. Hoping that I will meet specific students."

ย 

~At Aidol Academy~

It was just like how I dreamt it. Advance designs, and lush gardens. Yep! Just like how I dreamt it. "Hello, welcome to Aidol Academy! You must be-"

"Minatozaki Sana! Nice to meet you Mr. JYP sir! You are one of the founders of the school!"

"Oh, so you know me!"

"You know, this place is just how I dreamed it would be!" Literally... "Now may we please go? I wish to get my schedule and dorm room! And a uniform if you people at Aidol Academy have one. And won't you have a girl come and tour the place fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter