Friends

๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

I took a deep breath as I carried my binder in my arms.

"Please come in and introduce yourself." I slowly opened the door and walked into class A1.

"H-Hello, My name is Minatozaki Sana, but please call me Sana."

"If some of you may not know, Miss Minatozaki was previously from Japan and her father is the leader of a clan in Japan, the Minatozaki Clan." Everyone wowed.

"Ms. Hyori? Where do I sit?"

"Um, ah, please sit next to Chou Tzuyu at the back right side of the class." Wait, Tzuyu's in my homeroom? I walked over to the empty seat.

"Alright class, why don't you mingle around. But you better behave." The teacher's voice became cold and stern. Seems like she doesn't want any misbehaving students.

"Hi, Sana was it?" I lifted my head.ย 

"Uh, yeah."

"I'm Park Jihyo, and this is Yoo Jeongyeon." The girl had short brown hair and the other had shorter brunette hair.

"Nice to meet you."

"Hey Chaeyoung, have you said hello to the new girl?"

"I will now, I'm Son Chaeyoung. And that little penguin over there is Myoui Mina." Chaeyoung was short with long brown hair, cute. And Mina however was very elegant and she seems to be smart.

"Where's Momo and Nayeon?" Jihyo asked.

"Maybe helping Dahyun?" said Jeongyeon

"Who?" I asked

"Ah here she comes!" Chaeyoung brightened her face.

"Hey look, a new girl!" The girl in blonde hair said.

"Where? You guys know I'm partically blind." The girl with blonde hair and pink highlights said looking around. Her eyes were, diluted in a way.

"Why did Chaeyoung lose your contacts?" The other said who had long brown hair and cute bucked teeths. Just not as big as Spongebob.

"Here! Dahyun!" Jihyo said.

"I hear you!" I assume that was Dahyun.

"Hi, I'm Kim Dahyun, if you don't know I'm partcially blind so I find it hard to see right in front of me."

"I'm Sana." I reached my hand to Dahyun as she shool it. After she finally found it."

"One cool thing about Dahyun is that because she has terrible vision her senses are like a dogs! I mean she can smell or hear things from like a mile away!" Said Chaeyoung.

"Okay now you're just over doing it Chaeng." Said Dahyun

"Hi! Names Momo and that's Nayeon."

"Sana."

"P.S Nayeon can be a bit of a... ." Said Momo

"I heard that!" Said Nayeon

"I see that everyone finished introduction." A sweet voice rung in my ears.

"Oh and that's Chou Tzuyu, she is one of the most popular girl here. Not to mention one of the sweetest." Said Chaeyoung.
"We've already met Chaeng. We do share a dorm."

"YOU DO!" Everyone in the class said in unison

"SHUSH!" said Ms. Hyori

"Y-Yes? Is that bad?"

"No! That's an amazing thing!" Said Dahyun

"Also my ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter