Curses

๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung POVย Spoiler, this chapter will contain content of the other members too... And lots of quick transitions

"MINA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I ran and ran as Mina chased me. Momo held onto Mina's sleeve, both sleeves, in her attempts to contain her. But sadly, and surprisingly, Momo was just being dragged to the floor. I really hope those Gymnastic classes proved to be useful now.

"Chaeyoungie!" Coming across some crates I lept onto one and used a hangingย pipe to swing me over to a pile of crates. The stone walls are right in my face and the floor was like 9ft down. That awkward pipe I swung is poking out at the center top of the ceiling and it's bothering me.

"Momo! Try apprehending her!" I shouted down below

"Easier said than done!" Momo shouted, "I would be doing that if she didn't have chains and rope in her hands and is almost halfway up to you!" Wait what? I looked down to see a creepy Penguin after me. Before this happened I might've read some of the study and experiment notes. Now I wish they gave her the Aphrodisia Serum instead of the mystery serum.

"Chaeyoung~" Her voice gave me chills. Where the heck do I go! A light bulb hovered over my head.

"Momo! Catch!"

"Huh?" I jumped towards Momo. I prayed that she'd catch me.

"Oof!" Momo did catch me. But she didn't catch herself.

"Should've given me a better warning." Momo replied in a chuckle. Somehow I landed on Momo and ended up on the bottom.

"MOMO! GET OFF OF MY CUB!" I could feel Mina jump down. Like she created an earthquake in California.

"Run!" We both said running for our dear lives. Momo sped ahead as I was left behind. 'Til familiar, soft, hands grabbed me by the waist and picked me up by the thighs.

"Gotcha!" Crud...

Sana POV

My legs felt like jelly.

"Come on Tzuyu, our friends?" She just clung onto my neck with no response.

"Will I have to put my dog on a leash?" Raising an eyebrow I then reached for her clothes and stuffed it in her face.

"Dress up, we NEED to find our friends. No buts." She just pouted. Though, my legs are non-existant.

"Hey Tzuyu! Where did you throw my clothes?" She told me that it was in a corner of the bed. Being that the floor was basically a bed with a narrow stripe of actual flooring.

"Tzuyu... Clothes..." I strictly told her to put on her clothing. When I first met this beauty, I thought she was more mature. Until I learned that she was a serial killer that was very for me. Yep, that basically explains my Tzuyu for you!

"Fine." She sulked. I clipped my bra back on and pulled up my underwear.

~After a Surprisingly Long Changing Period~

My legs just died as soon as I stood.

"Sana-Unnie!"

"I'm fine Tzuyu-yah. Can you-"

"Already on it!" She slammed the metal door, knocking it off it's hinges. HOW THE FU- You know what? This is Tzuyu we're talking about. My girlfriend who played with dark magic and stuff like that and kills people as a hobby since she was nine... NINE!

"Okay, come on!" I wobbly ran with Tzuyu who was also wobbling. Running in a bright hallway we found many rooms. Chamber 3, and that was were we heard screaming. I opened my mouth to ask Tzuyu to slam the door down. But she was one step ahead of me. There was a bloody wall and floor. Honestly, I think that Tzuyu enjoyed the sight.

"Jennie! Jisoo!" I shouted, their eyes diverted to me. Next thing I knew. I had a Jisoo try to jump me with a knife. She would've succeeded, if only my psycho hadn't grabbed her wrist and held her still.

"Yeah, um, these scientist gave Jisoo this Psychoneurotic Formaldhyde. Reason for her behavior I'm guessing." Luckily, I stole notes and read off of it.

"I'm surprised about how you can remember the name. Psychoneurotic Formaldhyde, here, it is a temporary effect. It says that it's makes a person go insane. Or turn into a yandere? Okay! Did an otaku write these notes?" I mentally face palmed myself for the yandere part of the notes. It's supposed to be scientific, not Otaku style! What's next! A Deredere!

"Here, Jisoo, go untie Jennie for us." Tzuyu loosened her grip with Jisoo as she ran to go untie her girlfriend.

"I have an idea, Jennie, let's hope you're strong." Her eyes widen. I grabbed the rope that held Jennie to the chair and tied it around Jisoo's waist. Then I gave it to Tzuyu to tie it because she still had a knife in her hand.

"Here, Jennie. Keep your girlfriend on a leash. Yank it or kiss her if she gets out of control." I handed her the other end of the rope.

"Is there another option?" She nervously asked. Jisoo then clung onto Jennie's shoulders.

"Have her cling onto you I guess." I chuckled.

"C'mon, we still have a few more people to gather." Tzuyu grabbed my wrist and dragged me off. I assume that the Aphrodisia Serum effect wore off.

"Ack!" She then pushed me against the wall and in a milisecond, she attacked my lips. Her tongue swirled and carassed mine.

"Sorry couldn't resist." She whispered. Nope! I assumed wrong.

"Okay, enough with the love show, we still have our other friends to save!" Jennie's words cutted through us like an arrow.

"Next, Cha-" I was going to say Chamber 2, but nevermind.

"Okay now! To Chamber 5!" Being that I heard Chaeyoung scream. At least I think it was Chaeyoung. Tzuyu, once again, slammed the door down and we saw Mina endlessly chasing Chaeyoung. And a Hirai Momo on the ground.

"Chaeyoung-yah! Love me!" Mina held her arms out and caught the tired and surprised cub.

"Not now! We need to get out!" I intervened. Black feathers radiated from them.

"Okay what ever is happening, we need our friends back!" To the Chamber 13!" Jennie said, dragging Jisoo.

"Long story short, if we let go of Jisoo, she'll kill anyone near Jennie before you can say Help me. But you may say help." I sighed. Kinda reminds me of someone. Except you wouldn't be able to scream anything. We dashed to Chamber 13 adn Tzuyu, again, bashed the door down. All our friends were chained and tied up to the back wall.

"Mina and Chaeyoung, check if they're okay. Jennie and Jisoo, go and find some information. Me and Tzuyu will try to unchain them." I pointed to each pair and assigned them a job.

"Okay Miss Leader." Chaeyoung said, running to Nayeon and Jeongyeon to check their status.

"Tzuyu, break the chains, I'll help them and try to find something helpful." The black haired girl nodded and ran to snap the chains in half. While she was doing that, I found a small notebook. When I opened it, it was filled with stuff. Stuff that shocked me. Stuff that I thought were wrong. Stuff, about his true intentions. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. I knew it! I ING KNEW IT!

"Mina! How's everyone!" I asked, "Fine!" she replied. I told everyone to follow us so we could find a way out of this place. And while doing that, we had to promptly explain why Jisoo was in a "leash" and why Tzuyu was being so clingey after.

"Shall we check the other subjects?" Voices were heard at the turn ofย the hallway.

"Quick, hide." Lisa whispered, as each pair found a place to hide. As in me and Tzuyu, Momo and Jihyo since their significant others weren't here. Lisa and Rose, Jennie and Jisoo because Jennie was looking after Jisoo. Chaeyoung and Mina. I hope that was a good idea. Jeongyeon and Nayeon were together, hiding in the closet. We in another closet. Everyone else, I have no idea.

"The subjects has escape!" A scientist shouted. Why were they experimenting on us anyways.

"Scout the base! They couldn't have gone that far!" True, we were like, right next to them.

"I found a pair! It's the short haired one and the one with bangs!" Momo and Jihyo!

"ACK!" I heard a man scream in pain. Looking over, either Momo or Jihyo kicked the poor man in the balls.

"MAKE A RUN FOR IT!" Jihyo shouted as we all barged out of our hiding spots and ran down the hall.

"! They're coming!" Momo shouted, as she looked back.

"In here!" Rose pointed to a room. As we entered we were met with a dark area. Pitch black...ย ย 

"What do we do?" Jennie softly said to my left.

"So you think you could hide huh?" A booming voice filled the room. The bright light blinded us.

Tzuyu POV

I looked over to Sana who was staring at a man who found us hiding inย  this office like room. She was, scared, worried, shocked. Like she knew him.

"U-Uncle Ich-Ichirou?" She stuttered. His brown hair spiked in front of his face.

"How's the "heir" doing?" Heir?

"What are you doing here. Tell me!" She seemed angry at him. Very angry.

"Why? WHY!" He cackled, "Because Saburou became leader of the clan! Not me! What did he have that I didn't? I was the eldest! I was the strongest! I was the smartest! Why him! Not me! I understand why Isamu didn't become leader! He didn't want to! But me! I'm left in the dust! Saburou, leader!" Saburou?

"My father had more than you knew!" Sana's temper rose to the roof after hearing him insult her father like that. Guessing that Saburou is her father's name.

"Saburou was weak! Ignorant! And not to mention not that good looking! And Isamu, despite being my twin, I'm still better looking! Every second, we got into an argument about who should be leader! Me or Saburou! It should be me! I'm better!" This guy is arrogant. He sighed, "No matter. I'll just kill you all. Except fot you two." He pointed at me and Sana. Saying that we were important to his plan.

"But why did you do those experiment on us?" Momo asked. Almost everyone who didn't know Japanese was utterly confused.

"To test things out. I made a deal, these scientist could test their things and I could hold you captive." I so wanted to murder him.

"Count the girls, we should have 13." He said. The scientist counted. 12.

"What! Where's the other one!" He searched for Dahyun. The only one that didn't come.

??? POV

Not a sound was made. The thing of curses and misfortune. I snuck up behind them. Listening to their breathing. Feeling their presence. I was confindent that I was behind them I opened my mouth, and the book.

Tzuyu POV

He looked around the room. Looking for the missing girl. I followed his head movement. Until, something caught my eye.

"Over here!" A familiar voice bellowed.

Dahyun was behind him. Holding, wait! Is that what I think it is!

"Fmjnirld he rlbb. Hnal nbh hmcl. Mnh mjd ill mi hrep ibebo dlsmo! dlmhr nbh seal! dlmhr nbh gnil! ibllw lbb hejnvrh. Mi hro inji iwngmb mgepjd. Jmo iepb ni zepjd. Nhr hro bmih egdi... Hrep glmw rmh hrep ie..."ย (Translation:ย Banished to hell. Time Will take. Wait and see as You slowly decay! death Will come! death Will rise! sleep well tonight. As Your sins spiral around. No soul is found. With Your last words... You reap what You sow...) No... NO!

"DAHYUN DON'T!" I jumped from my position and tried to stop her. But she already recited the spell. Ichirou t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter