Trying to cope

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Solar's POV

Wheein followed me home. She said she wouldn't relax worried about me. So I just allowed her, even though that was not common in our relationship.

Of course, we cared about each other, but usually, it was Wheein and Hyejin and Moonbyul and me. Wheein almost never came to my house or vice-versa.

As we entered the living room, I sensed Byul's perfume. She had been there the previous night, as well as every night of that week. It was like her own house or even more.

Wheein took my hand and made me sit beside her. Then we kept silent, just watching tv.

After what seemed an eternity, I saw an ad that reminded me of my best friend and my tears fell immediately.

Wheein held me tight asking:

___ What's happening, unnie? Please. Trust me! Open your heart!

I broke our contact gently:

__Wheein-ah! I was so blind and mean! I broke her heart! I made her light and dark! You should have seen her look...

The younger girl caressed my hand and asked:

___ Did Byul-YI unnie... confess?

___ Wha-aaat?

My little angel rolled her eyes and spoke:

__ Unnie, only you didnt know!

I was shocked, but I answered her right away:

___ Well, you should have told me! Anyway, it was not exactly a confession. There was no "I love u"...

___ I can't tell somebody's secret. Especially because Byul-YI unnie never spoke about that to me. Okay, so what did she say to make u freak out?

I blushed and mumbled:

___ She said she didnt dream of being my boyfriend cus she was...worthless. But she wondered if she would have a chance if she were a guy...

Wheein opened her eyes in surprise and sadness:

___Wow! That is...heavy...

My tears started falling again and I choked as I spoke:

___ Wheein-ah... I felt her pain in my soul! She really thinks so low about herself! And when I said that...about her not being my boyfriend, I just meant I dont like when she bosses me around or annoys me regarding my clothes...

___ You really didnt know she had feelings for you?---- The girl looked into my eyes.

___ How would I know? She never told me!___ My voice sounded high.

__ Duuuh, by the way, she stares at you! And touches you as a precious piece of art! By the way, she takes care of you like a bodyguard or scolds me and Hyejin-ie if we bully you too much... How about she eats anything you want to make your company?

My eyes popped out:

___ But we are besties, like you and Hyejinie! Isn't it normal?

Wheein breathed deeply:

___ We've been friends for 8 ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter