Finding herself

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's pov

I don't know exactly how or when the tide turned inside my head, but suddenly I realized I dont care anymore if people judge me by my clothes or my somehow boyish way.

Chances are that the main reason for this big change is Yongsun, the love of my life.

Her support and encouragement have been essential to make me feel mentally stronger and more self-confident.

I understand clearly now that the only reason why sometimes I wish I was a guy is just because of the lack of freedom I have as a girl.

And being an idol( so embarrassing to hear people calling me that) has a lot of negative aspects for a woman.  However, I decided to take advantage of the few perks.

Sometimes Mamamoo has a concept that asks us to be a little more girlie. On the other hand, our producer and CEO give us a lot of freedom to be ourselves. So I decided to embrace that and dress as I feel like as much as possible.

The same goes for things I am not into. Following that, I just do my nails or wear makeup whenever is really necessary.

My fans love me the way I am and I noticed girls are attracted to this real side of me, not the one my company tried to make me be at first.

Mamamoo had an event at one of those university festivals we perform all the time and I showed up wearing dark pants, a leather jacket over a top, and a cap.

Yongsun kept staring at my abs with lust, even though she was trying to avoid me the whole time.

Funny enough, the fact that I saw how I affected her just by my clothing style and or my visual, that woke a powerful hunger inside of me.

It's not that I wanted to play with Yongsun's feelings or manipulate her. I just wanted to make her lose control a little bit. That idea was extremely exciting.

Since she decided not to engage in any kind of skinship with me on stage, I started joking around with Wheein and our fans screamed, loving it. Yongsun, on the other hand, changed her facial expression from a huge grin to a murderous look. 

When we finished the event,  our manager drove us home. First, we all dropped the girls at Hyejin's place. Then I was supposed to be next but Yongsun simply declared:

____ Byul-yi is staying with me tonight, unnie.

____ Am I?___ I got really surprised.

____ Omo...I am the oldest but you are the one having a memory problem. Let's go!____ Yong commanded.

I confess that side of her totally pissed off and bossy left me completely .

Yong walked at a fast pace and didnt say a word while we were on the elevator.

As soon as she unlocked her apartment's front door, I got pulled inside by a very violent Yongsun and she threw me on the couch and sat on top of me.

____ You dont need to be that brutal, you know?____ I whispered, very amused with the situation.

____ You deserve it, little !____ Yong exclaimed while ripping off my shirt and my belly.

____ What the ! I loved that shirt!___ I shouted.

Yong simply ignored my complaint and caressed my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter