A new day, a new beginning

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar's POV

One year passed fast and furious like the water of a river.

We all have worked hard with Mamamoo and have our individual projects too.

Byul grew tremendously as a singer and as a composer. 

Well, actually she has improved in every aspect as a musician and as a performer.

I didnt try to make any move on Byul because I was afraid of making her uncomfortable or triggering something negative. Nonetheless, it was extremely painful how much I craved her kiss and closeness.

Of course, we never stopped being friends and we would still hang out casually whenever our schedules allowed. That didnt make things less painful though.

I was feeling blue when we traveled to Japan for another Mamamoo concert for several reasons. First, because of all the memories, I had with Byul in that country. It had been our secret escape route on several occasions; Second, my mind couldn't stop picturing us as a couple and I didnt know what else to do to suffocate my feelings.

Luckily, nobody noticed my real emotional state, or at least I thought so, and Mamamoo performed beautifully, as expected.

On the following day, the maknaes decided to travel by train and visit a beach.

They invited me but I said  I got my períod and I preferred to rest in my room.

An hour later Byul arrived bringing food from our favorite restaurant in Tokyo and some snacks.

She put things on a counter, took off her coat, and threw herself beside me in bed.

_____  What are you doing, you punk?____I was a little annoyed.

_____ Our manager said you didnt leave the bedroom because you got your period._____ She asked with a soft tone.

_____ Yeah...____ I avoided eye contact.

_____ Why are you lying, Ddun?_____ Byul sounded worried.

That totally got me off guard and my voice went all high:

_____ Why would you say that? 

That annoying cute adorable pretty irresistible hamster touched my belly with tenderness and affirmed pretty sure:

____ Because you're just gonna have your period in about 10 days and you're as regular as a Swiss watch.

____ How do you..? How can you...?___ I was shocked.

Byul held my hand and lightly brushed against her lips before speaking:

____  How can I remember? Because you are my person. I know all about you.

_____ You creep!_____ I said but I melted right away.

It warmed my heart that not even one year without having more than professional contac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter