Conflict

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar's POV

Since our first years as trainees, we used to have big fights. Once in a while,  even physical ones. The girls would pick a side and cool the mood. 

That doesn't mean I hated her or vice-versa. It's just like when 2 people with strong opinions and similar personalities spend practically 24 hours together, things may get tense. 

Being the leader of 3 other girls who dream about success in the music industry is a huge pressure. I always felt I didnt deserve this position as much as the others, who had been chasing this goal longer than me. But as soon as I took responsibility, I swore to do my best. 

Moonbyul was my biggest challenge, in all possible ways. 

When our CEO told her to give up being a singer and invest in her rapping skills, I had to find a way to motivate her and help her out. Not that I did it out of obligation. It was fun since I loved rap and we got closer. 

She became really good and a little cocky about that, but what really annoyed me was her habit of teasing me. And she had this natural talent for leadership that she used to make the girls join her to bug me. 

I have to confess other times she was adorable, taking care of us 3 as if she were the oldest sister. In fact, she is my right arm. The other leader in our small family. 

We are starting to get recognition in our area and the stress grew 200%. 

I knew I had hurt her as soon as I opened my mouth. It all happened so fast that I could not control it. 

__ Moon Byul yi, Dont speak to me like that! I am the leader here! And I'm nothing yours to be treated in such a possessive way! You're not my boyfriend. 

Hyejin and Wheein looked to the floor and Moonbyul got very pale. She opened slowly and tried to speak 3 times before she finally murmured: 

__ I-I am so-oorry! 

I meant to apologize but she took her cell phone and left as fast as the wind. 

Hyejin looked at me with a disappointed expression and spoke: 

__ Unnie, that was too harsh! 

I shook my head and replied: 

__ I know... I'll find her. 

When I entered the company locker room, she was sitting on a bench with her head down, her face hidden in her hands. 

I got closer and spoke softly: 

__ Byul-ah... I am sorry!  I... 

She looked up and cut me, but her v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter