Ladybug

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar's Pov

She was not okay. As I got to Byul's apartment door, I smelled gas. So I called an ambulance at the same time I knocked desperately at the door.

Suddenly I remembered I knew where she kept the spare key and I picked it up and after struggling with my shaky hands, I got it.

As fast as I could,  I opened every window and turned off the gas.

Trying to keep my mind busy by setting short-term goals like checking if the apartment had clean air circulating was my tactic to avoid seeing her.

I was afraid. If Byul-yi had stopped...I couldn't deal with that possibility.

She was unconscious on the bathroom floor and my heart sank when I touched her.

My greasy hamster was so cold that it was difficult to believe she was alive.

The minute I was about to check if she was breathing, the paramedics got in and pulled me out of their way.

My brain was freezing. The panic didnt allow me to do anything else but try to understand what they were saying.

Someone's distant voice said something about her being unconscious for at least 5 minutes. 

I didnt need to tell them she had inhaled gas because the apartment was still unbreathable.

Then, my nightmare started. Byul's body was shaking on the floor and one woman was holding her to avoid her head bumping anywhere. 

The next minute, another paramedic was running to inject something into her body because there was something wrong with her heart.

I felt my knees getting weak and then....darkness.

____ x ____

Moonbyul's POV

Why does it hurt so bad to breathe? Is this how is supposed to be when we die?

I open my eyes and I see a hospital room. I am plugged into so many things that it's scary.

Maybe this is my hell. After all, they say suicide is a big sin, and people who take their lives dont enter heaven.

Dont know if I'm tripping or dreaming since I never died before. However, one thing is true. It's not pleasant.

My arms are burning with all those needles, my thought is burning too. And I feel so weak.

So I come to the conclusion this can"t be a dream. It's too real to be just my insane mind playing games.

The beers I had were not even close to the amount of alcohol I need to have hallucinations. 

In conclusion, my brain must be prepared for this joke to keep me suffering. 

Besides all the physical pain I am experiencing, I realize I am not alone. 

No, of course not! Obviously, she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter