Let's play

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar's POV

 

I don't really know what crossed my mind to come up with that idea, but it was sudden and spontaneous.

Byul-yi had annoyed me for days to play a freaking new videogame title with her and I finally gave in. However, after 5 minutes my brain screamed for help and this is how things started.

____ Let's make this more interesting!___ I teased the fox as if I were a juicy chicken.

____ I'm listening!___ That brat exclaimed without taking her eyes off the screen.

____ What if we made a bet and the winner gets to choose a penalty?___ I knew how to work her competitive and I did it.

Byul pressed pause, opened a huge unbearable charming smile, and spoke:

____ I think you've spent too much time with me and I'm so proud of the manipulative you are!

I couldn't hold the laughter. However, I acted cool and raised an eyebrow.

____ So...I'm waiting...

____ What's the deal?___ My best friend stared at me with amusement.

____ If I win, I get to choose what we're gonna do.____ I replied with a confident smile.

____ Right...And what would that be?___ She was caught in the web of curiosity.

____ Secret!___ I teased hard.

____ Aaaaah, it's not fair!____ That stupid cute little hamster complained.

____ Why not?

____ How can I trust you're not pranking me?_Her voice sounded extremely girlie.

____ You can't trust but you should. When have I ever pranked you?

____ You've tried many times though.____ Byul acted as if she was suspicious.

____ Fine! So don't trust me!____I pouted. 

Totally out of the blue, she jumped on me and hug me tenderly. Then I felt her cold nose on my neck and my whole body got goosebumps.

Byul kissed my cheek and responded:

____ I trust you with my life and you know it! Dont be such a baby, Ddun!

My heart started beating so fast I thought it would jump from my chest. 

____ Shut up, Moonfart!

____ So....let's get it! I'm gonna eat you alive, Kim Yongsun!___ That little declared all cocky.

____ In your dreams, skinny ! ____ I answered and got the control to start playing. 

Byul-yi is extremely good at playing but I am competitive and I didn't want to lose this time.

When it finally happened, I could barely believe that she had been defeated by me in her field.

____ I told you, hamste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter