Chapter 20: Updating

The (Not so) Perfect Story

Hiya guys!

What I want to talk about today is the way authors update their stories.

something i haven't been doing a lot

ANYWAYS. 

 

What not to do:

1. Well. There's the really obvious of not updating your story at all. How do you expect to gain subscribers if you don't even update your story? I mean, people read your stories to know what happens next, not to be left with a cliff-hanger that keeps them on the edge of their seats for a year. 

People who tend to update their stories every few days or so tend to be noticed more. It shows up on the front page more, and it also keeps your current/ new subscribers happy. Yey!

ihavenoidea.png

That's my story right there. ^ ^ ^ I am a trooper. orz

 

 

2. Don't create a story and leave it for months. Ditching the story does not gain any subscribers (obv.)

 

 

3. Don't create a story and wait for enough subscribers to begin the story. To be honest, I really hate it when people do this. Like, do you need a certain amount of subscribers to be able to make your fingers type? I don't think so.

It would be better to start a story for yourself and not your subscribers. If you don't like the story, don't do it. No one is forcing you to write a story you don't like. Simple as that.

 

 

Remember:

There is absolutely no problem at all if you don't have anytime to update or anything, but if you want subscribers, you're going to get your rear in gear (and sit on a chair to face your labtop the whole day) and do something about it!

Also to the subscribers waiting for their stories to update, I hope you guys understand that they do have their reasons for not updating.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

Er. Hi guys.
Ya miss me?
Okay no need to even ask...
bcos i know you did. jk
But yeah... I kinda just updated a chapter like this to give you really obvious information, but also to inform you guys that I'm not dead; I'm still alive. 

Uhm... recently, my school has been more of a fighter, and it's taking up more of my time. I still have time, but if I don't put some pep in my step, my grades are going to become something that doesn't satisfy me. And when it doesn't satisfy me, it won't satisfy colleges, and if it doesn't satisfy colleges, it won't satisfy my parents... you see where I'm going with this.

I just want to let you guys know that I am alive and I will update when I have the time orz.

Tah-tah for now~

 

-121127

All4Music