Part 2

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwook was really focus with his work at his office. The whole week had been really busy to him and he had another 15 minutes for a meeting with Jang Cooperation. After Jihoon birthday last week, he never sees the boy out from his room. ‘He must really upset’ He even can’t think straight when Jihoon ask something like that. He wouldn’t let Jihoon form that house again.

The last time the boy was out was the day their parents die. He still remember everything happen on that day. His parents die at the car crash, and yes, Jihoon was there too. Blood was flowing out from Jihoon head and he was unconscious for 4 months. He woke up not really remembering anything happen on that day and they really can’t comfort Jihoon at that time because of his Haphephobia. It’s really took time for he and his brothers to communicate or even hug Jihoon.

The doctor said Haphephobia might be had because of something happen from what happen on that day. He can’t even th-

“Sir?”

“Huh???” Dongwook look up and he see his secretary, Ms. Doyeon.

“I’m sorry to interrupt you but you have a meeting less than 5 minutes right now”

“Oh I’m sorry”

“It’s okay Sir” and with that Dongwook quickly stand up and take whatever need in his meeting and he walk out with his secretary. ‘I really need to talk to Jihoon’

After the meeting, Dongwook walk back to his office and continue with his works. Time passed quickly and without he know it’s already 8pm.

“better be home right now and maybe talk to Jihoon about it”

20 minutes later, Dongwook arrived at his home. A soon he walk pass the door, he drop his suitcase bag and walk the kitchen and see Jongsuk and Hongbin.

“Where’s Jihoon?”

“In his room. Hyung, I think you should talk to Jihoon. It’s been 5 days and he still don’t talk to us. I worry something bad will happen if it’s gonna be like this” Plead Jongsuk. Hongbin nod too. Agree with his brother.

Dongwook sigh. A few minutes of listening to his dongsaeng nagging him, and here he’s now, stood in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter