Chapter 3

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a third week in December, Jihoon look deeply at the outside. He saw a few couple walk hand in hand in the road. The snows surely look beautiful today. He still can see a tiny snow slowly falling from the sky. He was so excited for his new school next month. After his brother Dongwook say yes that day, he surely tried every day to practice how to communicate to people or he fill his days with a lot of advance studies for the school.

His private teacher Ms Yoon say, even though he can be friends with others, he still need to be careful with bullies or other stranger people and he knows that. He already told his brother to extra careful and his brother Hongbin will sent him to school and even takes him home after school. He’s okay with that.

His brothers already take care of everything from his school uniform, note book, bag and stationery. He still can’t go out from the house though. Sigh.

“Yeah~ totally gonna wait for it. You can do it Jihoon” he say to himself.
He moves from the window to his desk. He sit on the chair and open his book. Yes. He can make it.

**************

“Hyung, can we make Christmas more merrier this year?”

“What do you mean by that Hongbin?” Dongwook look at his brother. Confused and don’t understand what his brother were saying. They were at the kitchen, just finish having lunch and Jihoon already up to his room, probably studying again. Jongsuk also can’t understand.

“I-I mean, because Jihoon will start his school another 2 weeks, maybe we can take him out? We can celebrate the Christmas together outside the house or shopping things. I think he would be happy” Say Hongbin slowly try to say things clearly and understanding.

Dongwook look weirdly to his brother request.

“I don’t thi-“

“Hongbin is right hyung. I think is time to show Jihoon the outside world. He will be with us anyway. We can just take him to Christmas shop and go to the café.” Jongsuk try to speak too his brother. After that day happen, he can see Jihoon Smile brighter and brighter, and he love to see that.

“Yeah~ He will be so happy” add Hongbin with smile, Dongwook look and his 2 younger brother. Yeah~ he notices that too. Jihoon smile really make his day better. He surely hopes that smile will never miss.

“O-okay. I really can’t say anything.” Hongbin and Jongsuk smile brightly. They were so happy and will make sure Jihoon get really good day for the first time to be outside. They hug their hyung for a big thanks.

“Thank you hyung” say both Jongsuk and Hongbin.

After 10 minutes of cleaning their kitchen, Hongbin come straight to his dongsaeng room. He was really excited about it and can’t wait to tell Jihoon. He knocks the door a few times and heard Jihoon say ‘come in’ and he step inside the room. He see Jihoon eye was totally focus with his book, trying to solve the problem. He slowly walk and sit at Jihoon bed.

“Busy?”

“Not really. Just make some exercise. Why?” say Jihoon not really looking at his brother, to focus to his exercise.

“Do you want to go out tomorrow?”

Jihoon nearly get the heart attack. Totally shock when his brother ask about that, about being outside of the house. His hand stops writing. He quickly look at his brother thinking about his brother were just joking.

“What? Really?” he say full of hope. Hongbin just smile when he look at his brother reaction.

“Yeah~ I just talk to Jongsuk and Dongwook hyung. They totally agree with the idea.” Okay, that was not totally true about it. He just want Jihoon happy while heard it.

Indeed, Jihoon was soo happy. He even can’t believe it!!! He can go out? He really can?

“Yeah~ Just for the Christmas. Do want to go?” Ask Hongbin eying his brother.

"Yes! Yes hyung! Oh my god! I really love you hyung!!" quickly Jihoon hug his brother smile brightly.

*************

Jihoon eyes open when he hears his phone alarm. his hand close the alarm and he sit straight with his sleepy eyes and suddenly his eyes got bigger when he remember about yesterday.

"OMG, i really can see many things today!!" he was so happy and excited to go out.

he quickly take his towel and walk straight to his bathroom. After about 10 minutes, he finish his shower and he wear a black t-shirt with black pants and walk down to the kitchen to have breakfast with his hyung.

"Morning hyung" say Jihoon as soon he see his hyung. Jongsuk was focus prepare breakfast quickly see his dongsa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter