First day (Part 1)

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time surely passed quickly as Monday Jihoon already prepare in his school uniform. He was so ready on his first day. 

He woke up around 6, even though that his alarm will be ring at around 7. Last night, he already pack his book and iron his uniform. He seriously can't wait to had the most adventure experience for the first time to school. 

He was not sure how to make friends since he never had one but he will try to approach and talk to them. After Jihoon done check everything’s he need, he walk downstairs and straight head to the kitchen where his hyung was.

All his hyung was there in the kitchen. Dongwook was drink his coffee. Jongsuk and Hongbin set up the plate for their breakfast. 

“Morning Jihoon” Dongwook say as soon he see Jihoon

“Morning cutie” Jongsuk caress Jihoon hair. Hongbin put the food in front of Jihoon.

“Morning Jihoon”

“Thanks Hyung” Smiling while he pour an orange juice in his glass.

“How? ready for the first day of school?” Ask Jongsuk who sit in front of him. Jihoon nod smiling. 

After a lovely breakfast. Jihoon picked up his school bag and walk to the car. For his first day today, Jongsuk will sent him off because Hongbin got an early morning class. Jihoon got a long lecture from his eldest hyung Dongwook, about school. How he should be careful with strangers, don’t go anywhere outside the school, touching anyone or get touch. 

“And please make sure-”  

“Hyung... I know. I won’t do anything dangerous. I can take care of myself. Straightly going home after school” Say Jihoon hugging his hyung. Soothing his brother. 

“What do I do if you’re being all cuteeee” sigh Dongwook hug in return to Jihoon. After that ruffle the boy hair. 

“Hyunggggg. Don’t mess up my hair” whine Jihoon quickly fix his hair. 

“Don’t worry hyung, I will make sure he arrive safely” say Jongsuk and Dongwook nod. 

“Stay save okay” Dongwook pat the boy hair softly at the last time and Jihoon humming nodding his head smiling.

Distance from Jihoon’s home to school is a bit far. It’s take at least 30 minutes to arrive. Along the way, Jihoon only look at the outside, seeing the people and the building.

“Nervous?” Jongsuk say suddenly makes Jihoon looks at his hyung. Shrug.

“A little bit” 

“Don’t worry dear. You will be okay. I think Dongwook hyung already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter