Requesting (Part1)

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Come on Hyung~ let me go to school. Please, I also want to feel like others.’ plead Jihoon to his older brother. He knows the reason but he still want to feel like going to school and how to feel like being with friends.

Dongwook were pissed off. Every time his lovely youngest said about it make he feel something bad will happen. He can’t do that! Jihoon is the only one he had right now. After their parents died in car incident 10 years ago, he never! Even once let his brother Jihoon being outside off their house.

‘Why you being like this hyung. I’m 16 now. And I can take care of myself. I’m sick of homeschool.’

‘Don’t be like this Jihoon. I don’t wanna argue with you anymore. Every time we talk about th-

‘It’s about mom and dad?’ the moment stops when Jihoon said that.

‘No no no. Don’t you say it like that! That’s nothing to do in this topic Jihoon!!!’

‘bu-but…’

‘Hyung, Jihoon already 16, and in 2 years he will be a college student and soon will be working at the company. He need to learn how to comunicate with people’ Jongsuk say. He knows his lovely Jihoon is so curious about outside world. They never let Jihoon going out from their house. There can’t bare it, if they will loose Jihoon too.

‘Yeah, I agreed with Jongsuk hyung. At least he will overcome his Haphephobia?’

‘That’s the point!!!!! He even can’t touch people other than us!!! Why we bring this up again?!!!!!’ Dongwook had enough of this th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter