-12

To protect you

WARNING : THIS CHAPTER MAY BE A LITTLE BIT TRIGGERING! I'LL PUT A MARK BEFORE THE TRIGGERING PART START SO YOU GUYS CAN SKIP IT IF YOU WANT. I AM NOT PUTTING IT AS MATURE BECAUSE NOTHING REALLY HAPPENS.

 

Taekwoon couldn't really remembered what happened last night. When he woke up he was sleeping on a king size bed alone, in a bedroom he didn't know. He stood up from the bed looking around confused. He groaned at the shining light entering through the house and stood up from the bed with difficulty and a little bit of pain.

 

He walked out of the bedroom, hearing someone humming from somewhere around the unfamiliar apartment. He followed the hallway and the noise before finding Wonshik in the kitchen mixing some fruits together on the blender.

 

Wonshik didn't hear Taekwoon walking into the kitchen but when he turned around to fill the cup with his mix he saw the older leading against the counter, watching with curiosity and confusion. "Hey, sleepyhead." Wonshik said.

 

Taekwoon tilted his head. Why was he at Wonshik's place? He just remembered going out with Wonshik last night and drinking...maybe drinking too much..."You passed out last night so I brought you here to sleep, it's already midday." Wonshik explained.

 

Wonshik himself didn't woke up early, he woke up at around 11:40AM, he had go to sleep on the couch the night before because he didn't wanted to make Taekwoon uncomfortable by sleeping with him on the same bed.

 

"Midday?" Taekwoon asked surprised and Wonshik nodded as he drank from his glass. He saw Taekwoon's eyes open in fear. "We are late for practice then!" Taekwoon exclaimed, it was the loudest Wonshik has heard the older's voice go, and Ken spoke louder in a daily basis.

 

"Today is our free day." Wonshik remembered the other one.

 

Well, actually, announced it. Taekwoon wasn't aware they had a free day. His scheduled was so full, if he recalled properly, today he had vocal practice at the company and dance practice too...he couldn't be late.

 

Wonshik walked closer to Taekwoon as he saw the older one starting to panic. He put his cup on the counter and placed both hands around Taekwoon's waist, forbidding the older one to move. "Today it's our free day." Wonshik said. "We are staying here, and resting." He added.

 

Today was Wonshik's free day and he called his CEO to ask about Taekwoon's schedule, somehow his CEO managed to get the soloist schedule from Taekwoon's manager and it was so full...so full...Wonshik already felt tired and dizzy just from seeing it.

 

Taekwoon looked into Wonshik's droppy, brown eyes. Wonshik took his cup again and drank again from it, he then turned away from Taekwoon. "Let's watch a movie today." Wonshik proposed.

 

"I need to go back to my dorm." Taekwoon whispered. "My roommate...he doesn't likes being alone." Taekwoon said. He was feeling guilty, feeling like a bad hyung again, he left Hongbin alone with his sick manager all night.

 

Who knows what that monster did to Hongbin?.

 

Taekwoon bite his lower lip. "I can take you there, you check on him and then we come back here." Wonshik said. He wasn't letting Taekwoon out of his sight for a while, at least not until he felt like the other one was more stable.

 

"Wonsik-" Taekwoon was interrupted when he heard the door being knocked. Wonshik walked towards the door, already knowing who was. He opened the door to be greeted by a smiley Jaehwan.

 

"Hello!" Jaehwan said loudly as he walked in, behind him, Hyuk. Wonshik froze.

 

It was normal for Jaehwan to go to visit Wonshik when he was on his free day, but Hyuk arriving there was unexpected.

 

It was also unexpected for Taekwoon's manager when he got to the dorm to get Taekwoon and to wake Hongbin up as a favor for Hongbin's manager, and instead found Hongbin cuddling a fellow actor on his bed. The man froze on the door of the bedroom, looking at the actors without knowing what to do.

 

The tanned skin boy slowly started to wake up before finally open his eyes and looking around. He froze at the sight of Taekwoon's manager.

 

His first thought was to protect the sleeping boy next to him. He stood up from the bed but remained standing in between of the bed and the man. He didn't like the man being there, was he going to hurt Hongbin? He didn't know, but he didn't want to find out either.

 

"You have to leave." Was what the man said. "If Hongbin's manager find you here, Hongbin is dead." The man said but Hakyeon didn't move. The man walked closer to Hakyeon and Hakyeon's reaction was to put himself in a defensive stance. "I am not going to hurt Hongbin." The man stated. "But if his manager finds you here,Hongbin is not getting out of it."

 

Hongbin groaned as he started to wake up from his sleep thanks to the loud voices. "Hyung?" Were the first words to leave his mouth before he focused his gaze on the two man.

 

"Hongbin, your manager is coming here soon." Taekwoon's manager said and at the mention of the other staff member Hongbin's body tensed up. Hongbin rushed out from his bed.

 

"Hyung you need to leave." Hongbin said looking at Hakyeon.

 

Hakyeon was a little bit taken aback but when he saw Hongbin's pleading eyes. He took a deep breath and nodded. "Please call me if something happens." Hakyeon said before receiving a nod from Hongbin.

 

Hakyeon took Hongbin's phone from the nightstand and added himself to the contacts before taking his things and getting ready to leave. After he had everything he walked out of the apartment leaving Hongbin with Taekwoon's manager.

 

"Where is Taekwoon?" Hongbin asked. The soloist manager shrugged as he texted someone.

 

"I think he is with the rapper he is working with, Ravi." Han Junseo said. Now it was clear why FT's entertainment had asked for Leo's schedule. "You have a photoshoot for an magazine today with Mr. Yoon, right?"

 

Hongbin nodded. He had a photoshoot for a magazine, he didn't want to do it. He had worked with the photographer before and the man always made Hongbin uncomfortable, but Hongbin couldn't just reject the offer, his manager wouldn't let him be.

 

The man just nodded as he looked over at Hongbin's outfit, a big sweeter that was almost two size bigger than Hongbin, some ripped jeans and old snickers. "Be careful." The man simply said and Hongbin nodded.

 

On the other side of the city, Wonshik was glaring at Hyuk from the kitchen as he poured water for Jaehwan, next to him was Jaehwan looking at Hyuk, who was just looking at Taekwoon without talking.

 

"Hyung, I usually don't judge your friends, but I really don't like him." Wonshik said and Jaehwan took a deep breath.

 

"He doesn't means wrong...it's just a misunderstanding." Jaehwan assured Wonshik. When they got to the apartment, Wonshik expressed his hate towards Hyuk to Jaehwan right away.

 

"He seems to be the reason of Taekwoon's panic attacks, I don't like him." Wonshik explained and Jaehwan put his head against the counter.

 

"Well, I do like him...more than I should." Jaehwan said and Wonshik turned to look at Jaehwan. Jaehwan had that face he did whenever he saw his favorite singers performed, he had that soft smile he had whenever he was having a good dream, he had those shining eyes he had whenever he saw something he liked, Wonshik knew what Jaehwan meant, and Wonshik feared it.

 

"No." Wonshik said. "If he hurts you I'll kill him for sure, hyung" Wonshik said in a threatening way, that guy had hurted Leo somehow and now he may hurt Ken too?. Jaehwan just laughed.

 

"There's no need to do that, Ravi-ssi." Jaehwan said with a smile. "He won't hurt me, he doesn't means wrong." Jaehwan said. "The company he was from mistreat them...I told him to leave his company and to help Leo hyung and Hongbinnie from outside of the company, but apparently Hongbin and Taekwoon hyung didn't understood the plan." Jaehwan explained.

 

Those words sank into Ravi's mind. "They...mistreat them?." Wonshik asked and Jaehwan nodded.

 

"From being hit to mental abuse." Jaehwan explained before letting out a heavy sigh. He wanted to do something else, help Taekwoon and Hongbin somehow else, but he didn't know them well.

 

They also didn't seemed as opened as Hyuk was.

 

Wonshik put his eyes on those two again. Hyuk and Taekwoon were both in silence, just staring at each other. "They will need to talk sooner or later..." Jaehwan said. "Hyuk just wants to help them."

 

Wonshik didn't say anything, keeping his eyes on them.

 

Taekwoon has never be comfortable when too many eyes were on him, like at that exact moment, he wished he could be like Hyuk who seemed to just ignore those eyes or like Hongbin who seemed used to them.

 

Well, Hongbin was used to certain stares...but he would never be used to the stare the photographer Yoon Yongguk was giving him. The man stared at the younger boy with fierce eyes, almost as if he was trying to undress Hongbin with just his eyes.

 

Hongbin stood in front of the camera as the man behind it took the pictures he needed, telling Hongbin different poses for the other to do. "Perfect, so beautiful." The man said. Usually those comments would go unnoticed by Hongbin, but this one sent shivers down his spine, he hated it.

 

Hongbin forced awkward smiles as the white lights flashed through the place. "Let's take a rest." The man said and Hongbin let out a heavy sigh he didn't know he was holding. He smiled at the different staff members as he hurried out of the set and towards his dressing room.

 

WARNING!

 

Hongbin walked into his dressing room, he had to change to another outfit now. He took his shirt off and threw it somewhere around the room. He didn't even heard when the door of the room opened.

 

He felt cold big hands surrounding his torso and froze. He knew who it was.

 

"Ah, you are thinner, aren't you?" The photographer said as he used his strength to pull Hongbin closer. "You are so pretty."

 

Hongbin was frozen, he could scream, he could take his phone from his pocket and call someone. He could do so many things, but...he has done all those things with this man before.

 

The man took Hongbin's phone out of the youngest's pocket and threw it away and placed his hand on Hongbin's mouth. The man Hongbin's earlobe making the younger one shiver thanks to the unpleasant feeling.

 

Hongbin tried to wriggle his way out of the tight wrap of the man but nothing worked. The man hold him tighter as his hands made their way through the youngest's body. Hongbin closed his eyes tightly as he tried to hold the tears in.

 

Hongbin didn't want to experience this.

 

He tried to hit the man and tried to get out of the tight grip, but Hongbin was fighting against a man that was taller, bigger and stronger than him, a man who didn't skip meals and probably went to the gym at least twice a week.

 

Hongbin tears rolled down his cheeks finally as he felt the man's hand play with the start of Hongbin's pants. "Have you been good, Binnie? It's been a while since I saw you." The man said.

 

WARNING ENDED

 

The next time the door of the room opened it was very notorious. Hakyeon rushed into the dressing room after kicking the door open, the man let go of Hongbin and Hongbin crumbled to the floor.

 

"Hey! Get out of here!" The man screamed and Hakyeon ignored him before punching him on the face.

 

Hongbin's manager was the next person to rush into the dressing room. "Get out of here! I told you! Hongbin is busy!" The man screamed.

 

Hakyeon glared at the man before punching him too. He then walked towards Hongbin, picking up a random shirt and hurrying out of the set. Already out of the set he got Hongbin inside of his car and threw the shirt to him.

 

Hongbin was still shock at the sudden events. His tears were still freshly running down his cheeks and Hakyeon had blood coming out of his knuckles. "Someone saying that they were Leo's manager called me and told me you were meeting with a photographer that has..." Hakyeon said before shutting up and hitting the wheel of his car hardly.

 

Hongbin was surprised by the sudden loud hit.

 

Hakyeon was mad, he was so angry. When the man told him that Hongbin was working with a photographer that has almost ually abused the younger before. Hakyeon blood was burning his veins and he had to pull over to calm himself down.

 

Hongbin placed a hand on Hakyeon's arm, softly moving his hand up and down the older's arm. "Thank you" Hongbin whispered. That soft gestured seemed to be enough to calm Hakyeon down. Hakyeon took a deep breath and turned to smile at Hongbin.

 

"Let's go so you can eat something." Hakyeon said and Hongbin groaned.

 

"We were finally having a nice moment and you have to ruin it with food!" Hongbin complained and Hakyeon laughed loudly.

 

"You are not going to get fat!" Hakyeon said laughing as he started to drive again towards a nearby restaurant.

 

Hongbin smiled as he rested his head against the seat on Hakyeon's chair, his thoughts drifting away from the awful experience he had a few minutes ago to the man that was determined in taking care of him.

 

"I am going to be in so much troubles later" Hongbin whispered. It apparently was soft enough to passed unnoticed by Hakyeon and Hongbin was glad about it. He knew he was going to be in huge problems later, but right now, he just wanted to relax and have a normal evening with Hakyeon.

 

For today, he was going to forget the pressure his company was putting on him, he was going to try at least, and for today, he was going to truthfully smile.

 

Hakyeon looked at Hongbin. "You seem lost in thought, everything is fine?" He asked and Hongbin nodded.

 

"Everything's fine." He said softly.

 

Yeah, everything was going to be fine for the evening, at least that's what Hyuk was waiting for.

 

Wonshik and Jaehwan had said that they were going to buy some things from the supermarket and left Taekwoon and he alone at the apartment. Hyuk knew it was probably for them to talk and Hyuk was planning on doing so.

 

"So, how are things at FT?" Taekwoon asked softly while bringing the cushion of the couch closer to his chest, Taekwoon didn't make eye contact and Hyuk knew his hyung was still hurting.

 

"Hyung, let me repeat it." Hyuk said as he stood up from his seat and walked closer to Taekwoon. "I left MUSE to help you and Hongbin out." Hyuk said but those words seemed to be useless as Taekwoon didn't show any kind of reaction.

 

But actually they had caused a lot of confusion on Taekwoon's head. How is he exactly going to help if he isn't nearby anymore…

 

"I'll get you two out of that hell somehow." Hyuk whispered as he tried to get Taekwoon to look at him, to acknowledge him. "I am not leaving you two behind..." Hyuk whispered, more to himself than to Taekwoon.

 

Taekwoon finally looked at Hyuk and the younger smiled. "I know it's hard to understand it...but if I am not part of MUSE they can't hurt me, so I can act without fear." Hyuk added.

 

Taekwoon simply let out a sigh and nodded. "Hyuk-ah" He whispered. Hyuk smiled before humming letting the younger one know he was listening.

 

"It's fine hyung...this all it's almost over" Hyuk whispered. It was true that now he was out, he felt he could help more, he felt he could do things he couldn't before, he felt as if no one from MUSE could hurt him now.

 

He felt great.

 

He was dying to help his hyungs feel the same.

 

And he would, he would get those two out of that hell of a company soon. It was just a matter of time.

 

The door opened and it didn't took too many words, Hyuk's bright smile was enough to let them know they had talked, at least a little bit.

 

"We bought nuggets for lunch!" Jaehwan exclaimed.