Nine

Fall

"Go out."

 

"Are you throwing me out dad?"

 

"No but go out, Miyu."

 

"Wakaranai, otousan." (I don't understand, dad).

 

Mr Nakamoto sighed as he sat on the foot of her bed. Miyu really like to play aloof with her dad.

 

"Miyu, its not healthy if you go on living like this."

 

"I walked to school and back home on foot. The only time I sat on this bed is at night and during the weekends. Hence, I am sitting on this bed, reading my book on the weekend." Miyu huffed.

 

Miyu's dad rubbed his temple patiently.

 

"Nakamoto Miyu, if you love me, please do dad a favor. Go out and get fresh air at the park."

 

Miyu paused when her father said her full name. This is real deal, Miyu. She slowly nodded in defeat and hugged him briefly before pulling away.

 

"I have friends now dad. Don't worry that much."

 

"Do you want anything? I could stop by the store if you want." Miyu said as she wore her cardigan and took out her trainers.

 

"The melon bread." Mr Nakamoto smiled getting up for her bed.

 

"Have fun okay? Be careful when you walk.. you tend to get lost to your surroundings." He sighed, patting her head before stepping out of the room.

 

Miyu hummed while checking her face in the mirror before slapping it awake.

"To the park we go."

 

 

 

Miyu bopped her head lightly to the music as she stroll towards the town park.

 

Today was rather busy as parents took their children out to the park to do leisure activities.

 

Miyu stepped into the convenience store nearby and greeted the cashier politely before going to the snacks shelf.

"Squid squid squid~"

 

She browse through the shelf finding her favourite snacks to buy.

 

"What are you looking for?"

"My snacks."

"You have one right here."

 

Miyu balked at the reply and realised that she was talking to somebody.

 

"Jisung? Hi." A small smile tug in her lips.

 

"Hey." Jisung smiled back. He didn't know what had got to him to say something cringe like that.

 

"Grocery shopping?"

 

"Not really. I wanted to buy some snacks and treats for my dog." Jisung grabbed the basket from her hands and put his bag of chips in it.

 

Miyu looked at him weirdly but let him anyway before taking the snacks she wanted and put it inside too.

 

"You have a dog? Where? Outside?"

 

"In my backpack. I didn't want to left him outside."

 

Miyu paused and looked to his backpack that he was carrying from the front. She noticed that its ears are picking out from the parting zip.

She squeals inside.

 

 

 

"Hi Miyu, it will be 5000won."the cashier smiled at her. Miyu nodded and proceeded to take her purse but Jisung beat her to it.

 

"Here, count it together with mine too."

 

"We split it after this." Miyu proposed.

 

"Nah, my treat."

 

"Omo, is this your boyfriend Miyu? Finally someone is brave enough to court you~" The old cashier lady said happily. Jisung raised his eyebrows briefly.

 

"H-he is not." Miyu felt her cheeks burning.

"Well make him one. He is one good looking boy." She patted Miyu's hand.

 

Miyu smiled politely before pulling Jisung who was thanking the cashier for her compliment, outside from the convenience store.

Miyu held the bags as she eagerly wait for him to let his dog out of his backpack. Jisung cant help but to chuckle at her reaction when he held the puppy to his chest.

 

".......cute" Miyu slowly give her hand for the puppy to sniff before she gently caress its head.

 

"What is your name~" Miyu's voice was so soft it could break if that even make sense.

 

The pup bark back cutely responding to Miyu which Jisung could swear to god, he saw her die from cuteness. But then,

 

"......Why are you tearing up?" Jisung asked worriedly as he put the puppy in her leash and set it down, not knowing what to do with the crying girl in front of him.

 

"I'm allergic.." Miyu sniffed as she wipes her tears.

 

"Why don't you tell me? Do we need to go to the hospital?"

 

".....to cuteness."

 

Jisung paused.

He broke into a wholehearted laugh and squatted down to his puppy, and ruffles his fluffy blonde hair.

 

"Miyu, you nearly give me an heart attack." He continued laughing. Miyu smiled sheepishly as she squatted down too, patting the puppy.

 

"I'm sorry but I do personally think that it is quite legit."

 

"Cuteness allergies huh?" He shook his head in amusement. Miyu just shrugged nonchalantly, still recovering from her tears.

 

"Alright, wanna go for a walk?" Jisung asked. The pup barked and Miyu died again.

 

 


"How old is she?"

"I honestly don't know.."

"Her name?"

"....."

"Oh my god."

 

Jisung scratched his nape sheepishly while Miyu shook her head, disappointed with him.

"I am so sorry for you little puppy."

 

It barked.

 

Miyu whimpered lowly before giving a look to Jisung. He smiled lightly.

 

"You name her then."

 

Miyu paused and looked at him as if he is somesort of an angel.

"Really? I can?"

 

"Yeah. She seems to like you too." He shrugged. Miyu was beyond happy at the moment.

 

"Ummm"

"Uhhhhhhh"

"I cant think of any!" Miyu put her hands on her head as she thinks about a name.

 

Jisung watched her in amusement quietly letting the girl think.

He found himself chuckling at her.

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing. I just thought you were pretty cute."

 

Miyu tilted her head, confused.

"T-thanks?"

 

"You could think about the name later, tell me when you get one." Jisung offered. She nodded as they sat on the bench at the park.

 

"When did you get her?" Miyu asked starting a conversation.

 

"When I first moved here. My uncle gave it to me so that I'm not alone."

 

Miyu hummed as she get into her thoughts.

 

So he lives alone.. must be lonely. She thought. Her eyes drifted to his hair. Fluffy cotton candy hair.

 

But Jaemin’s hair look even fluffier..

 

"Did you dye your hair yourself?"

 

"Yeah, why?"

 

"Its nice." Miyu absentmindedly touch his hair and gently run her fingers in it. Jisung paused and looked at her.

 

She looked so lovely upclose.

 

"Sooooo fluffy......cotton candy."

 

"You cant eat it though." Jisung teased.

 

"If I'm a zombie, then I might." She grinned.

 

"Now I know who to avoid during zombie apocalypse."

 

Miyu shook her head, amused. She looked to the puppy and him, she bit her lips briefly.

 

"Can I hold her?" Miyu plaster her best puppy eyes.

 

"Sure."

 

Jisung handed the pup to her which she wiggle its tail to Miyu happily. Her eyes began to tear up again.

 

"What do I do with you?" Jisung chuckled again, gently wiping her tears with his thumbs.

 

"Hey look! A couple being lovey dovey here~"


"Yeah! Hyung why do you make her cry?"

 

Kids started to tease the two and Jisung wanted to give them death glares but chose not to. Miyu broke into a laugh as she hugged the puppy gently.

 

"I'm not crying because of him, children. Its because of how cute this little fella is!" Miyu showed them the puppy who barked cutely at them.

 

"But I think noona is cuter!"


"Yeah!"

 

"Go home kids and here take this." Jisung waved them off and gave them chocolate bars. Miyu just chuckled.

 

"My mom said not to take candies from strangers."

 

"I bet she also said to not talk to strangers." Jisung gave them a look.

 

"Ah right. Thanks anyways hyung. Bye noona!" The boy waved and went on a race with his friend.

 

Jisung and Miyu looked to each other and broke into a laugh.

 

As they recover, Jisung cant help but to feel the warm all over him.

 

Its been awhile since he laugh this openly.

 

 

A/n• Im so sorry for the late update QwQ, im working so I ALWAYS FORGOT. Also,...... thankyou tq thankyou tq so much for subscribing! Do free to talk to me and give me your thoughts about this story. I uhhhhhh I would like to be fwens c;