Five

Fall

 

"Woof!" A siberian husky pup barked at her owner happily as it wiggle her tail. The boy smiled softly as he tickle the pup.

 

"So cute, you must be really lonely when I go to school. Should I skip?" He said as he slung his backpack swiftly. The pup barked back cutely, he chuckled.

 

"Yeah its first day of school. Got to make a good impression." He put the pup down and stepped out of his house.



 

Miyu yawned slightly as she makes her way to the school and pulled her jacket close to her. The weather is a bit too cold for her today, she still feel the cold even with 3 layers of clothes.  She shivers slightly.

 

"I should have bring heat pads with me." She said to herself.

 

As Miyu walked pass the bridge, she saw a boy looking intently at a tiny paper. He was wearing their school uniform but she never see him before.

 

"I rarely pay attention of course I never see him." Miyu sighed inwardly as she walked passed him.

 

"Um, excuse me?"

 

Miyu paused and looked him. She noticed that his hair is blonde and fluffy. She hid her smile as she remembered what Chae told her about how boys have nice hair effortlessly.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Can you show me the way to school? Im kinda lost.. I figured you must be the same school as mine, same school uniform." The boy said scratching his head hoping that she would not be creeped out.

 

"Sure." Miyu nodded and gesture him to follow her.


 

They walked side by side silently through the beautiful pathway to school that everybody loves. The silence was interrupted by a sneeze. Miyu rubbed her nose slightly before sniffing.

 

"Cold?" He asked.

 

"Ah yes. Sorry.." Miyu said softly, embarrassed that she forgot he was walking with her.

 

"Im Jisung by the way." He said briefly offering his hand.

 

"Miyu." She shakes his hands with a small smile. Miyu's nose was in a shade of light red, he looked away and cleared his throat as they arrived at the school entrance.

 

Jisung was about to say something when a boy came and slung his arm around her, dragging her to class.

 

"Hey Mi-ow. My bento?"

 

"Oh. I forgot."

 

"What? Again? How could you?" Jaemin gasped dramatically. Miyu pushed him away before turning back to Jisung, realizing that he would not know where was his class.

 

"Its okay. Ill find my way. See you around, Miyu." Jisung said as he walk to the school office.

 

"Who was that?" Jaemin asked tugging her bag playfully. Miyu shrugged as they walked to class.

 

"Yeah who was that good looking boy? A prince, I saw a prince!"

 

Chae looped her arm around Miyu, hugging her in process. Miyu smiled softly as she greets Chae.

 

"Jisung. I think he is a new student." Miyu tilted her head indicating she is thinking. Jaemin rolled his eyes and pinched Miyu's cheek.

 

"Im going to class. See you at lunch!"

 

"Is he our age?" Chae asked ignoring Jaemin. Miyu hummed as she rummage through her bag finding her phone.

 

"I ddnt ask."

 

"Miyu why?!"

 

 

Miyu slide her finger through the bookshelves, analysing book by book. The festival is tomorrow so she would not have the time to study for their tests coming up.

 

"Maybe it would be worth it. Last year after all, Miyu."

 

She sat down on the floor besides the bookshelf when she found the book she wanted. And with that she blocked the outside world and focused on her book.

 

Jisung walked inside the library and quickly grimaced as the smell of books fills the air.

 

His homeroom teacher asked him to pick up a few books for his class and Jisung is not too happy with it.

 

He walked mindlessly hoping the books would find themselves to him instead. He paused as he saw a familiar figure sitting comfortably by the bookshelf.

 

"Hey." He said but the girl remain silent flipping through pages. Jisung sat down besides her and peeked at what book she was reading.

 

"Physics? Yikes."

 

Miyu is still oblivious with Jisung's presence. He found himself smiling as he looked at the girl. Gently, he tug the book downwards to get her attention.

 

"Oh hey." She blinked a few times before greeting him. Jisung chuckled lightly.

 

"Ive been calling you for the past five minutes."

 

"My bad. I tend to zone out when Im studying. Why are you here?" Miyu said closing her book and sat up straight. Jisung took out a piece of paper and gave it to her.

 

"Picking up some textbooks."
 

"Oh you're in the same class as Jaemin."
 

"Who?"
 

"So I guess you need my help?"

 

"Yeah. That would be great." Jisung said scratching his head sheepishly.

 

"Im pretty bad with books. They hate me at some point."

 

"Books dont hate on people, Jisung." Miyu laughed.

 

 

The trio sat at the stairwell to the rooftop comfortably with foods sprawl out in front of them. Chae was so hungry because she missed her breakfast and ended up almost emptying the cafeteria.

 

"You such a pig, Chae. You wont be getting a boyfriend anytime soon if they saw you like this." Jaemin said while playing with his phone.

 

"I, Chaerin the third, am an independent woman that doesnt need-"

 

"I get it Chae, eat up. Dont say I ddnt warned you." Jaemin grinned while Miyu laughed seeing Chae with her goofy character.

 

"Ya know, I heard someone talked about that prince you know today! They say he is an ice prince." Chae said munching on a melon flavored bread.

 

" Oh, he is in the same class as Jaemin." Miyu gave a tissue to Chae to wipe .

 

"Lucky you Nana~"

 

"I dont feel lucky."

 

"Ohoo, why? Worried that he snatched your crown?" Chae grinned as she nudged Jaemin using her toe.

 

"What crown? you weirdo." Jaemin stucked out his tongue at her. He leaned on Miyu's shoulder and sighed loudly. Chae shook her head and continued eating.

 

"Tired?" 
 

"Yeah. Let me lean on you for a bit."
 

"This is weird. Your mood change 360 degree in instant."

 

Jaemin smiled as he looked at her. Miyu narrowed her eyes.

 

"I have feelings too,you know."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Im sorry that I havent been updating! So heres a couple chapters more to make it up for you <3