Seven

Fall

"Dont go to him." Jaemin said seriously.

 

"Jaemin?" Miyu tilt her head confused.

 

"I'm right here. As your social guardian, you have to stick with me." Jaemin grinned but Miyu noticed that his smile is different this time.

 

"You're the one who left me, what do you mean stick to you.." Miyu rolled her eyes.

 

"Anyways, lets go! Haechan and Chae is waiting for us~" Jaemin holds her hand walking to the school building.

 

"I thought Chae is on a date?" Miyu wondered.

 

"Was. Long story, I think you rather hear it from Chae herself." Jaemin scratched his nape.

 

From afar, Jisung looked at the scene amusingly. He shook his head gingerly.

"I guess, I'm a threat now?"
 

 

 

 

"Okay Na Jaemin, where are you taking me?" Miyu said amusingly as Jaemin dragging her up the stairs.

 

She follows him lazily ascending the stairs and she noticed that Jaemin is still holding her hand firmly.

 

He really have no feelings in holding a girl's hand huh?

 

Am I even a girl to him?  She thought as Jaemin link their fingers together.

 

"I am taking you to a magical place. Only I know about this place and you are fabout to know too." Jaemin smiled brightly at her.

 

Miyu sighed as she put her other hand on her chest, calming her down.

 

This boy's smile is really something.

 

"Chae and Haechan?"

 

"Oh Haechan texted me that they left the school."

 

"Oh."

 

"We are here!" Jaemin exclaimed happily as he unlock the door. Miyu cant help but to laugh at him.

 

"A green house on the top floor of school? Now this is interesting." Miyu looked around the room.

 

She noticed that there are all kinds of flower scattered around the room. She smiled softly as she turned around to Jaemin.

 

"How come you have this by yourself?"

 

"I have my connections." Jaemin said smugly.

 

Miyu chuckled as she took a sit on a bench, putting her head on the table.

 

The setting is so magical with a small sakura tree planted near the seating area.   The petals fall gracefully making it as if they were at their school entrance.

 

Jaemin took a seat across her, putting his head on his hands watching the flowers.

 

"Sleepy?" He said as he turn his gaze to Miyu.

 

"Yeah. I slept late last night, studying."

 

"Aigoo, uri Miyu is so hardworking." Jaemin patted her head gently. Miyu laughed softly enjoying the feeling of peacefulness.

 

Slowly, she drifted off to sleep while Jaemin her hair.

 

"You have a very nice hair colour." He said admiring the strands of her hair on his fingers.

 

Noticing that Miyu is already deep in slumber even though he poked her playfully, Jaemin sat up, propping his hand below his chin.

 

Am i falling in love? He thought carefully.

 

Last year, he was skipping class on the rooftop to avoid people. That was when he first saw her eating silently, enjoying the view of the town.

 

He had wondered why was she alone but then figured maybe she is just like him and also the complete opposite.

 

They both love socialising but he sometime needed a time alone and she just don't know how to socialize.

 

Then, he finally had the courage to talk to her in front of the school entrance.

 

Her voice is like a rare treasure.

 

Day by day, Miyu never fail to make Jaemin amazed by her personality.

Surprisingly, she took him of guard.

 

"Oh well." Jaemin smiled to himself.

 

Just then, sakura petals start falling around them. Jaemin took one on his hands and put it on Miyu's head.

 

He leaned in, kisses the petal on her head briefly.

 

"I wish you could feel the same."

 

 

 

Chae sighed loudly as she lay flat on the grass near the river.

 

"Why are they treating me like an object?  I am not a rare object!"

 

Haechan shook his head at the latter while playing his phone.

 

"You're not an object, Chae. You are a pain in the ."

 

"Yah! You're not helping. You know what he did? He freaking showed me off to everyone like "hey guys look, i got her! Wohoo. I told you I can." Right in front of my face! I wish I slapped the out of his fa-"

 

"Why didn't you? I am a bit disappointed by you, young lady." Haechan said in a fatherly manner.

 

"I just got my nails done. Obviously, I don't want my  holy beautiful nails to be ruined by that jerk." Chae rolled her eyes.

 

"Well, you deserve better, Chae. You are waaaay out of his league in the first place." Haechan said leaning to the tree, stretching his legs out.

 

"Right? I know! But still I feel so humiliated." Chae groaned.

 

"Okay, lets go to the cafe and get you some vanilla caramel frappe then we go to the arcade. My treat!" Haechan said smiling at her. Chae sat up and looked at him in awe. Her eyes watered.

 

"Haechannie~ you're the best! What am i going to do without you~ <3" Chae exclaimed throwing herself on him, hugging him tightly.

 

Haechan let out an 'oof' when she landed on him, accepting her hug. 


 

 

Miyu stirred as she feels strained on her neck.  She sat up and stretched out while looking around the room.

 

"Good morning, princess." Jaemin smiled.

 

"Did I sleep long? Why didn't you wake me up?" Miyu said rubbing her eyes.

 

"Nah. I just woke up too." He lied.

 

"Ehh, its bad for your back. You should have gone home." Miyu said worriedly. Jaemin waved her off.

 

"You were snoring, ya know?" Jaemin teased as he pinched her cheek.

 

"Really? I must have been really tired.." Miyu her hair, straightening it out. She felt the petal on her hair and holds it.

 

Miyu smiled softly as she place a kiss on the petal and putting it aside. She looked up to see Jaemin smiling to himself.

 

There was a hint of pink on his cheeks, Miyu raised her eyebrow, amused.

 

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?"

 

"Nothing." Jaemin grinned.

 

"You really are something, Na Jaemin."

 

Miyu is squealing inside from cuteness.