Episode 2: We’re Not That Close

My unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 2: WE ARE NOT THAT CLOSE

AUTHOR'S POV
After 3 months has passed, Seulgi decided to enter physics class, Joy and Irene in Biology Class while Yeri decided to go for literature class since she got ain’t no time to pretend to be smart to work with all science stuff like her unnies. She prefers to work with something that will rhyme will with her brain mechanism for the long run as well.

Wendy on the other hand had a tough time choosing between literature, biology and physics. She loves them all equally. But Irene in the end influence her to join the Biology class on the first day instead and Wendy was pretty sure that Irene should be going to the lawyer courses if she’s this persuasive. Let’s just same Irene has some persuasive words to fish her into the Biology class.

 

“Okay class today we’ll have a Chemistry quiz during our tutorial class tomorrow. Be prepared!” 

 

The whole class groans and Wendy sighs heavily. What to do? She hopes she won’t slap her teacher with a ‘0’ in her face. “Tsk. Tsk. Didn’t I always reminds all of you to read15 minutes for Chemistry every day. Serves you right for not reading.” 

 

“Great now what? I’m going to fail for sure!” Joy whines.


“Joy, calm down. It’s not like you at Chemistry.”


“Easy for you to say miss Perfect.” Joy frowns once again, crossing her arms while huffing in dismay. 


“Cheer up Joy. It’s just a quiz. And it’s not like it’s the real exam right?” Wendy butts in, patting her shoulders to console Joy since she didn’t read the whole chapter for Chemistry.


“Thanks Wendy. Oh wait, I forgot, you’re also another genius in studies too. Why would you be worried.” 


Wendy widen her eyes, frantically pausing while making herself looking like a comical figure in comics while thinking of ways to cheer her friend up. “Um, why don’t I teach you later after school?” 


“Really?” Joy brightens her eyes in delight.


“Sure!” Wendy nods her head cutely, earning her a crush-bone hug from Joy as a way to show her gratefulness to her.

 

“Thank you Wendy! You’re a life saver.” 
 

“O-okay Joy. You’re squeezing me now.” Wendy squints her eyes, breathing to give herself some air because man, Joy’s strength is no joke. 


“Told you it wasn’t the end of the day.”


“You’re such a meanie, unnie.”


“Thank you dumb Joy.” Irene fakes a smile for Joy, earning her a tongue sticking out from Joy’s lips. 
For the past few weeks, noting has changed much. Just her surroundings and her activities but nothing unusual happens. Wendy could pinpoint herself as a fence sitter, not siding with any side of the group of her friends in class. She’s always finding herself talking and chatting with different groups of friends but it was never the same or the constant kind of relationship she would hold onto. Once in a while Joy would come up to talk to her with Irene behind her back, spewing a few lines on their casual talk but it was never up to a point she was close to them. Wendy knows it too well; a barricade built around her walls.

Wendy starts to open her lunch box with two fried fish fillet, crispy deep fried prawn, mash potato, seasoned chopped tomatoes, and a homemade dipping sauce with lemon. Usually her friends would come and analyse her food content but today, they’re all busy with club activities which leaves her here all alone on the rooftop.  Just as she’s about to savour her food, she hears a deep horse voice not far from her seat. 
How unusual. Wendy thought.

This particular school site is located at the old school building and no one dares to enter this building unless the teacher inquires students to obtain old document or sports equipment from the storage. Basically it’s an off limit area and to those with privileges with higher position in their respective boards are allowed to access this old building. Wendy was lucky enough to be hand-picked by her seniors attain the position of the vice president of the librarian board.  
“Then why are you always giving me these mix signals?! The cat that you’ve been feeding. . . has the same name as mine. . . ” 

 

“Look, I don’t know what your problem is but I’ve never done anything to you. The name for cat happens to be the same like yours.” A frustrated feminine voice leaks out, stressing that she’s firm with her stand.

 

“Just because you’re pretty, you’re looking down on me aren’t you!” The hoarse voice has gotten venomous as if there was a hint of anger along his words.

 

Wendy immediately closes her lunch box, dashing to the east side of the rooftop to scan the horizon below her feet. It didn’t take her long for her to spot two figures standing at a secluded area of the school grounds. Wendy scrunches her eyebrows examine the two figures. She could hardly see the girl’s face from behind but she could see the boy’s face clearly. 
 

“Kang Ji Woon?” Wendy utters in surprise. 
 

The self-absorbed rich kid that clearly is oblivious of other people’s feelings, aggressive, exerting violence when things don’t go in his favour, and his arrogance meter is reaching to a whole new level. Honestly Wendy would like to avoid these kinds of people or better yet, she just wants her presence to fade away from them.

“You ty ! You seduced me with your smile and now that you seduced me, you’re planning to play with my feelings aren’t you!?”

 

“I don’t have time for this useless talk.” The girl seems to be feed up with his pompous attitude. She walks away from Ji Woon because clearly he just can’t take a hint. Wendy heaves a sigh in relieve. Everything had ended peacefully although she cannot make out a word out from their conversation since they’re three blocks below her.

However, her eyes widen in distraught with every strands of hair rising at the heat of the moment. Her feet immediately act on their own accord. 
 
“Now wait a second! We’re not done yet!” Ji woon shouted, grabbing her wrist violently, pulling her forcefully back to him in rage. 

 

The girl squeals with fear slowly cowering on her face as Ji Woon starts to place his hands on her waist, crushing his body onto her.
“Let go of me!! Where are you touching, you ert!” The girl yells abruptly, struggling herself free but there’s no avail seeing that the Ji Woon’s body is three times stronger than her in term of body, size and height. 

 

“You shouldn’t play innocent when you’re a for seducing all the guys in our school! Take responsibilities for your actions, you !” He growls, pinning her body on the tree trunk to prevent her from escaping. 

 

“Stop! I don’t want any of this!” The girl shrieks at the top of her lungs, pushing the Ji Woon away with all her might but he is persistence in binding her movements and with all the struggles she attempts in making, she’s starting to lose her strength as the minutes passes. “HELP!” she wails.  

 

“Quiet! Or else.” He slowly takes out small knife from his pocket pointing at her to silence her for good.

 

He starts to smell her scent. “All the guys are dying to get you in your pants since the enrolment day. And I’m not going to let this pass.” He laughs, sliding bulging crotch onto her, sliding his fingers underneath her school uniform, dishevelling her buttons one by one. 

 

Just as he is ping his zippers, a huge weight on his back pushes him to fall to the sides. Wendy didn’t have the time to identify the girl but she quickly held her hand tightly and takes her anywhere far from the molester. 

 

“Sick bastard.” Wendy silently curses as she takes the short cut, sauntering down the small exits holes to the school grounds to find help. Thankfully, the PE teacher who is still training the athletes at the time spotted Wendy and the girl behind her. 

“Oh, Wendy what brings you-”

 

“TEACHER! Help us!” Wendy pants, her shaky voice was sending him an urgent calling because it’s not everyday you see a straight A student running like her life depends on it. 


“What’s going on?” Mr Lee asks, puzzled by the way of his students speeding up their pace.


“Kang Ji Woon! He . . .He was trying to molest this girl at the old school building!” Wendy explains, trying to recuperate from her br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter