Episode 1: We Just Met

My unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could hear the sound echoing in that small space. The sound of my voice muffling as I buried my face into my bolster with crystals clear form of tears streaming down my cheeks. I weep again. All those bottled up feelings, bursting out at that moment like an erupted volcano. 
“This . . . will be the last t-time. . .I’ll ever fall for anyone anymore.” There’s a hitch in my voice as I softly blurt out those words to the air. 

 

 Episode 1: WE JUST MET

It was the new beginning for me. I had recently graduated from an all-girls school; E-Sm Junior High and I quickly had some connections with some of my friends to have myself to be enrolled into that school. I was accepted into SM High, a grand private high school and known as the most prestige school for having excellent results in the whole Korea state. It’s a big thing because not all were lucky to be enrolled in this school. It was like the talk of the town for maintaining their scores as the first in the WHOLE state of Korea. And our school was ranked top 5 within the continent. No kidding! 

 

“Wendy?”

 

I lift my head after neatly tying my shoelace in place. “Oh! It’s you Seulgi!” 

Kang Seulgi.

Honestly, I wasn’t close to her back in my previous school. I knew her because she was like one of the popular girls with her easygoing personality. What stood out the most was her main forte in dance. I recalled once we had a cultural festival in our school and man her moves were killing it! #RESPECT  

“I’m so glad I have someone of the same age!” she beams, clasping onto my hand while sighing in relief. “Is this seat taken?” she continued, pointing her index finger next to my seat. 

 

“Ah. . . Not yet. Come sit!” I exclaim.

 

As soon Seulgi settle herself on the chair next to mine, I direct my questions to her to pass my boredom since the opening speech is not going to start anytime soon. “I thought you’re always with your group of friends?”

 

“Huh? Who? Oh! You mean Joy, Yeri and Irene?!”

 

“Um. . .” Like hell I would know those people who are non-related to me. “ . . . I think so? I just thought you would prefer to sit with them” I said in hesitation because I clearly have absolutely no clue on who were those individuals. But I have a fuzzy image of Seulgi interacting with a group of girls back in our junior high.

 

“Ah. Irene and Joy came from another co-ed school! So they had to do some extra procedures before enrolling into this school. As for Yeri, well she’s probably still sleeping. Haha.”
 
 

“Ah I see.” 

 

-Allow me to explain briefly- 
For E-Sm Junior High (all girls school) and SM high (all boys school) , both schools were founded by the same founder. Although my school was for all girls only but our education stops up till the end of junior high school. SM High is slightly different. SM High was an all-boys school from juniors to seniors and the girls from E-Sm can be directly accepted upon reaching our freshmen year. 
Students from other schools can apply for enrolment into SM High but the chances are slim since SM High prioritises E-Sm High students.
-The end-

“What about you Wendy?” Seulgi asked.

 

I raised my eyebrow in bewilderment. “You know my name?”

 

Seulgi tilts her head in confusion. “Who doesn’t? You were pretty famous back in our high school. An all-rounder student in academics and clubs activities. Whenever you’re around, I always hear students and teacher praising you!” Seulgi states.

 

WOW. JUST WOW. If you’re coming up to me with that straight forward answer, who doesn’t get flustered! I couldn’t hide myself away from her because I’m kindda speechless. I could feel my cheeks burning while nodding, as I mutter a small thank you to Seulgi.

We ended up chatting longer than I anticipated. Starting from our passion about food to arts. It was really pleasant talking to Seulgi as if I have found my lost soul mate who shares the same interest as me! My eyes start to widen, taking Seulgi into my attention.  I never realise up til now, but she somewhat represents a bear, and oddly cute weird bear that makes you want to take care of this cute and cuddly bear. 

The hall soon started to be filled with more and more student. All the guys sit on the right side of the hall wing while the girls on the left.

 

“Irene! Joy!!!! I’ve save some seats for you!”

 

My eyes then look at the two figures approaching our way and my word, when I first laid my eyes on them, it feels like an aura or maybe a presence from the two beautiful girls with slim and petite figure w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter