Struck Dumb

Friends with Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Thank you, hyung." 

Bambam and Yugyeom said in chorus after Jinyoung told them about his decision. After a week of the push and pull of his brain cells, and few of the youngers' insistent request, he has finally decided on moving out of their shared apartment.

It's not that the younger two has forced him into moving out really not , it's more of a voluntary exit as you may call it it's really his decision. Jinyoung doesn't want to move out, in all honesty, not in the middle of his third year in college! Although living with Bambam is quite a handful, well he got used to it and though he never say it, he did enjoy those two years with the Thai. 

Jinyoung wouldn't have arrived to this decision, if only that night didn't happen. That night when he and Jackson went home from Jaebum's party. Jinyoung remembered how ty he was feeling that night, only to see something which made him feel even tier. He just wanted to sleep, so, so badly. But when he opened the bedroom's door, the last thing he would want to see is Yugyeom and Bambam cuddling, . Well not  , but still, he knows they were, right under the blanket. 

He didn't know that those two were dating, or whatever, he just know that Yugyeom loves staying at their apartment and is very, really, really close to Bambam. Never did he put color on their relationship. But that scene he saw, was more than enough to tell him that those two were not just friends. They're obviously something more. 

Jinyoung didn't really care about their relationship, and never did he want to discover it, but... whoa... it revealed itself in the most haunting way possible. If only he could unsee things. . . . Jinyoung could shiver at that memory.

 

"So where are you going to move in?" Yugyeom is now asking.

They have finished helping him pack his things, and they are now seated on the couch while watching Knowing Brothers. Jinyoung reached his hand for the tub of popcorn which Bambam was holding. "To Hongdae." 

It's just 7 kilometers from Itaewon, and it's only a twenty minute bus ride so the young ones could always visit him, or he could drop by, whenever he can. 

 

After discovering that the former bestfriends were officially a couple, Jinyoung immediately informed Jaebum and Jackson, asking them to save him from his worst nightmare. Luckily, Jaebum said he has a good place to offer and no, he didn't hope that Jaebum would offer his place. After Jaebum confirmed that he already talked to his new room mate, Jinyoung broke the news to Yugyeom and Bambam.  The couple is very much happy, of course.

They were still watching tv when Jackson texted him and said he's on his way.

Right, the chinese is going to fetch him and drive him to Hongdae. Jackson owes him that, after failing to offer his own place for him to move in. "You surely don't want to hear how loud I can be during ." The guy said, and Jinyoung could only agree. He has been badly scarred already by the youngest two in their group. That's enough.

 

It was ten minutes after when Jackson finally arrived. After a few hey's and some weird noises, they both were able to say bye to Yugyeom and Bambam. Since he already vacated, Yugyeom is now staying with Bambam.

Him and Jackson decided to stop by McDonald's to get themselves cheeseburgers and fries. Jinyoung also texted Jaebum that they're already in Hongdae. The older said he's on his way.

 

"So what are your plans for your midterm project?" Jackson asked while munching on those fries. This guy loves calories... though he says he hates it, well Jinyoung begs to differ, seeing the amount of carbs he's eating right now. And don't even get him started by Jackson's addiction to mozarella sticks. 

With a slight shrug, he answered. "Still don't have one."

 

Jinyoung is taking up Film Studies as his major and now he's on his third year. Since he was a kid, he always loved being behind the camera. In highschool, he pursued photography, but as years went by, he realized he loves filming more. Shooting videos in different places, oftenly using his friends as the subject of his work. Jinyoung surely enjoys that.

But college definitely isn't heaven. It's a lot like hell, especially when you're on your latter years, like him. It's only the start of midterms and their professor already dropped a major task for them. To create their own film, which will show the most essential elements of film. It'll be done individually, and will be passed next week. How cool is that? (not).

Propping his elbows on the table, Jackson leaned in closer. "You know, you shouldn't have moved out from your shared apartment with Bambam." Jinyoung creased his eyebrows. He could clearly remember how Jackson supported him in his decision of moving out. What is this guy saying now?

"Why?"

With a look which seems like Jackson is disappointed that he couldn't get what he was saying, the chinese answered. "You could've just filmed Yugyeom and Bambam. You know... while those two are having-" He wasn't able to continue when Jinyoung threw a crumpled tissue on his face. 

This guy's mouth, really knows no boundaries.

 

**********

 

"Just call me if you need anything, babe! Love you so much-" 

Jinyoung pushed his face away before Jackson co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter