Busted

Friends with Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

didn't mark this as "M" but...

ஐ〰ฺ・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・

 

"-"

Jinyoung cursed when he almost knocked the glass down when he suddenly grabbed hold of the table behind him. His almost shaking hands just tried to move the glass so he won't knock it down again.

But the blonde clearly pays no mind on his struggles. He looks down only to see Mark's bobbing head, with those sinful lips around his , making him lose all his senses.

 

Jinyoung actually doesn't know how they ended up in this situation: Mark, giving him a head in the freakin' kitchen! The partially sane part of his mind could only recall him telling Mark that he finds Jaebum acting weird last night. He told Mark because he doesn't have anyone else to talk to about Jaebum. So he just told the older about his observations on Jaebum, and how the guy kept his eyes on them all through out the previous night. 

That's all Jinyoung remembered saying, before Mark started giving him those dangerous stares and told him that he'll help him get his mind off those things. And now, he has Mark down on his knees, pushing him to the edge as he felt the older's mouth him.

"Mark, -" Jinyoung could only threw his head back, and bite his lips to somehow lessen his moans. It's embarrasing, hearing how throaty his voice is, as he calls the blonde's name, but he can't help it.

Each time Mark pulls back and takes him deeper in, Jinyoung loses his mind even more than he already has. Unconsciously, his hand travelled to Mark's head, his fingers running through his locks, pulling a bit harshly. He could hear how Mark moans around his and it drives him crazier.

This is the first time someone did this to him. Mark has been the only one able to do this to him. 

"-" 

He heard Mark giggling, so he tried to look at the older, and there he sees the playfulness in his eyes. He's enjoying what he's doing, clearly. And he enjoys more seeing how it affects the younger. 

Jinyoung felt as he reached his , he cursed, pulling Mark's hair more. And when he bursted his liquid out, he felt how Mark's lips tightened around him, swallowing it all. When he gazed down, Mark has this satisfied grin on his face, as he his lips. "Why do you taste so sweet, Jinyoung-ah?"

Jinyoung is positive about how flustered his cheeks are right now. But he's trying to master the act of not minding, so arching his brows, he just pulled his pants up and fixed himself. "Wish I could say the same to you." 

He was trying to give a stronger comeback but, it sounded different as to what he has in mind. And seeing how Mark smirked, only proved it to him that his words came out wrongly. "Oh, you will. But probably, next time?"

He could only grunt in irritation and was about to push the blonde off when they heard someone knocking, followed by the sound of Jackson shouting. 

"JINYOUNG-AH! I'm here to fetch you!"

He gave Mark one last glare before attending to Jackson who is waiting outside for him. 

 

**********

 

If only looks could kill. . . . But of course, Jinyoung doesn't want to kill his own bestfriend. No matter how jealous he feels because he finds the younger extremely close to Jaebum.

They are at the cafeteria, all seven of them, eating their lunch. He's seated between Jackson and Mark, while Jaebum and Youngjae sits beside the young couple, Yugyeom and Bambam. It has always been like this whenever they all eat together. Jaebum, always trying to minimize the distance between him and Youngjae. Jinyoung knows all of these too well. Jaebum really knows how to flirt with or how to woo someone. He does all of it so easily. And it's so easy for him to piss Jinyoung off. 

Just like now. Seeing how Jaebum's hand grazed the side of Youngjae's shoulder, as they both engage each other in their own talk... the two of them in their own bubble. It irks Jinyoung so much. Jaebum is an expert when it comes to these things, fliritng and stuffs. Normally, Jinyoung shies away when Jaebum is flirting with someone, but now, he just can't. How could he, when they're all in the same circle? Could he avoid Youngjae just to save his patience from always running out?

 

"By the way, are we all in for tonight's hangout?" Jackson was the one asking. The chinese is talking about their weekly nightout. It happens during Fridays, since it's a weekend the morning after. They could always go home wasted because they don't have any classes to attend to the next day. 

"We're in!" Yugyeom and Bambam said in chorus, raising their hands.

"Jinyoung-ah?" Jackson asked him.

"Like, I have any choice?" He answered rolling his eyes, which only made Jackson laugh.

"Of course you don't. How about you, Jaebum-ah?"

Jaebum then turned to Youngjae. "Youngjae, you should come to. You rejected me the first time, don't tell me you'll reject me again?"

Jinyoung hates it when Jaebum tries to act cute. He always does that to get what he wants. And he could only roll his eyes again when he saw how the older's way worked on his bestfriend.

"Well, if you put it that way then, how could I say no?"

"Great. Then we're coming." Jaebum says through smiling eyes which only made Jinyoung groan in irritation.

 

**********

 

"Could you stop acting like a child about to throw a tantrum?"

Mark told him as the blonde opened his car's door for him. But Jinyoung just scowled some more. "You let Youngjae ride with him. How will I take that positively, huh?"

 

After their last class, the seven of them met at the parking lot where they splitted in groups. Jackson, Jaebum and Mark have their own cars so, the remaining four will be divided. Yugyeom and Bambam went with Jackson. Just when Jinyoung thought he would be going with Jaebum, like what happens usually, Mark just had to tell everyone that he's taking him. So that only left Youngjae with Jaebum, and seeing how the older smiled because of that, just pissed Jinyoung more.

"I just managed the situation." Mark said. "Surely you don't want to hear Jaebum saying that he'll take Youngjae with him, and push you towards me so what I did is I beat him up to it, and took you with me before he could even suggest it."

That is an odd point, but Jinyoung gets what Mark is trying to say. He thinks that could've happened, Jaebum taking Youngjae and leaving him out. And that would only ruin his mood, if it still wasn't.

"So you're saying I should thank you?" But the petty him couldn't just back down a bit. 

"No. I'm saying you should get in." 

Curling his lips up, Jinyoung did as what he was told. Mark then closed the door and made his way towards the driver's seat. Jinyoung just put his seatbelt on while waiting for Mark to get in.

But when Mark sat down, he started talking again. "I know that you like Jaebum so much that it pisses you off, whenever he gets close with Youngjae but could you lower your temper down? Your jealousy is getting the better of you. You're even acting like a jerk towards Youngjae, your bestfriend in case you've forgotten, when the guy has been nothing but kind and sweet to you." 

"I don't hate Youngjae, okay?" He said, defending hims

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter