chaeyoung's diary

Breakup Chronicles ┋ chaeyoung × jaehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]page two[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]CHAEYOUNG’S DIARY[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

“Look, Chaeyoung!” he shouted the moment I got out from my apartment. He was all smiles while pointing at the first snow fall. That was then I’ve realized that it was already the season of winter. The time had flown so fast without me noticing.

“The winter never failed to amaze me. And I am more amazed that I had the chance to witness it with you,” he said as he glanced to me then back to the drizzling white glitters and tiny crystals.

I mutely smiled when I felt my cheeks turned blushing. We both espied the official commencement of winter season. When I felt his arm on my shoulders, pulling me for a hug, I felt my cheeks turned into crystal crimson. Even though the winter season’s commencing, it feels like it was still summer.

“Are we gonna spend our day shopping or do you want to go somewhere else?” he asked, our position didn’t change.

I stared at the snow fall as I slowly tilted my head to lean on his shoulder, “I don’t know. As long as we’re together, that’s what matters the most,” after I said those words, I felt my head had shaken. When I lifted it up, hereby staring at him, he was already laughing.

“What?” I asked, brows furrowed. “What’s funny?”

“No, nothing,” he said in between his laughters, “You’re just too cute to handle,” he continued.

I didn’t know what to react and so I remained silent; not looking at his eyes because if I will, I would surely melt in front of him.

After a few seconds, I felt something above my head. We were standing on the balcony, I was sure that it wasn’t snow or something. Then I looked at Jaehyun, he was chuckling while tousling my hair.

“I love you,” he said as he stopped what he was doing on my head.

While me, on the other hand, was left flabbergasted. His sudden words cut through me as I slowly responded the same thing but before I could fully say all the words when someone shouted and that made me to halt in a snap.

My lips parted as I slowly looked at the person who was running towards the stance Jaehyun and I were standing. Eyes were slowly turning into full circles as I heard myself gasping. For a fleeting moment, my gazes were interchanging towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter