Kyu's Birthday Special: Version B

1 evil mysterious guy + 1 busy Japanese teacher = 1 spilt coffee = 1 date = meet the group + 1 worried unnie = O.O + a gorgeous guy = LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Kyu woke up and started his birthday at the dorm with his lovely jagiya and the handsome Super Junior members. He received lots of presents from his hyung and dongsaeng. Afterwards, I and he headed over to his parents’ house to spend time there too.

“Jagiya, I got a new snowboard! Let’s go to the ski resort, okay,” Kyu excitedly says with a big smile.

“Okay, yeoboe,” I reply, even though I knew he wasn’t really asking.

So, we headed back to the dorms to pack wintery clothes and accessories.

“How long are we staying at the resort?” I ask.

He just shrugs his shoulders, but I notice he was packing a lot of clothes, so I figure a week at most.

“Why did you pack so much?” Kyu ask as he loads his and my suitcases into the trunk, “we’re only going to be there for the day.”

“But you packed a lot of clothes too,” I reply confused on why he would pack so much then.

“I’m going to be snowboarding a lot, so I wanted to make sure to have plenty of warm clothes IF I wipe out,” responds Kyu.

“Um…okay…then give me back my suitcase and I’ll go unpack some clothes and put them in a smaller bag,” I say.

“Aniyo, then we’ll be late. I want to get in as much snowboarding as I can,” states Kyu while making sure his snowboard is bounded tightly to the roof of the car, “kaja, palle jagiya.”

I'm confused by his actions, but oblige since it is his birthday. Kyu knew exactly what he is doing though. He had decided yesterday that he wanted to snowboard, but also spend lots of time with his jagiya and she is in for lots of surprises.

Once we arrive at the resort, Kyu checks in and are shown to our room.

“Let’s get ready for snowboarding. You can change in the bathroom and I’ll change here,” says Kyu while getting clothes out of his suitcase.

“Arasso,” I reply and head to the bathroom after grabbing my clothes.

Kyu and I head down, grab our snowboards and head toward the chair lift.

Getting on the chair lift was pretty easy, but jumping off was a whole different story.

“Are you scared?” asks Kyu.

“Aniyo,” I reply acting tough.

“Then wae are you holding onto my arm so tightly,” he says with a chuckle.

I look down and notice he was right and quickly let go of his arm, scooting a bit away.

“Are you ready to jump off?” Kyu asks.

I look down and nod, but I’m unsure about it.

“Okay, on the count of three...hana…dul…set,” counts Kyu, but neither of us jump off.

“Mianhe,” I apologize while looking away.

“It’s okay jagiya, we’ll jump off the next time,” Kyu reassures as he puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him.

“Get ready,” Kyu says as it gets closer to where we’re supposed to depart the chair lift…again.

We both jump off.

“Yay! You did it jagiya…jagiya?” Kyu happily announced, but when I don’t respond he turns around and starts laughing.

I get up and dust the snow off of me with Kyu’s help from face planting after the jump, “Stop laughing, it’s not funny. Fine then take this meanie!”

Kyu gets smacked in the face by the snowball I threw at him, which causes a snowball fight to break loose. By the time the snowball fight is over, we both are laughing.

“Okay, time to snowboard jagiya,” Kyu says as he dust snow off of him and goes back to acting all cool.

“Let’s go!” I reply enthusiastically.

We strap on our snowboards then take off down the hill. I did pretty well if I say so myself. Kyu is amazing at snowboarding.

“Let’s do that again!” I reply after we made it to the bottom of the hill.

“Sure, but this time I’ll stay with you and help,” Kyu says with a loving smile.

Kyu grabs my hand and we jump off the chair lift together.

“Let’s eat lunch after this,” Kyu says while still staring at me with a huge smile.

“Arasso,” I reply sheepishly, *stop staring at me and smiling like that or you’re going to kill me*

Kyu gives me a few pointers on how to stop and turn and everything.

We put our snowboards up and head back to our room to change.

“Kyu, I’m ready to go eat,” I say as I walk out of the bathroom, “Kyu?”

I notice a note on the table, that reads ‘Jagiya <3, meet me downstairs ^_^.’ So, I head downstairs and look for him, but he’s nowhere in sight.

“Excuse me miss, are you Mariah,” a waiter asks.

“Neh,” I reply politely.

“Please follow me,” says the waiter.

He led me to a table for two with flowers on it. I stood there in awe looking at the table.

“Beautiful,” I gasp at the view. I could perfectly see the mountains.

“Neh, it is,” Kyu says as he walks and stands beside me.

“You planned all of this…wae?” I ask stunned.

“Because I wanted to spend my birthday with my wonderful, caring and smiley jagiya,” Kyu honestly answers.

Speechless. That is exactly what I was. Kyu pulls my chair out and I sat down. We ate and chatted. I could tell that the real reason he did this is because he wanted to spend time with me after being busy with concerts and comebacks.

After eating, we walked around the resort.

“Jagiya, let’s go sledding,” suggests Kyu.

“Okay, but let me change into a long-sleeved shirt first,” I reply.

After changing, we head out and grab a sled. I sat in the front with him behind me.

“Don’t let me fly off,” I state.

“Arasso, but no guarantees I won’t push you off,” Kyu replies with a mischievous smirk.

I glare at him.

“I’m just joking,” says Kyu with a chuckle.

“Yeah, sure Kyuhyunnie,” I say.

“Shhhh not in public…someone might here you,” Kyu embarrassedly whisper-shouts while frantically looking around.

“Awwww you’re so Kyute,” I reply and his face reddens.

The sled ride was pretty fun, especially when we flew over a hill and Kyu screamed.

The rest of the day we spent skiing, snowboarding and riding a horse-drawn sled.

“Today has been wonderful and fun because I got to ski, snowboard and everything with you, gomawo jagiya,” says Kyu gratefully.

I give a loving smile in return, “Want some hot cocoa?”

“Neh,” responds Kyu, “and I’ll light the fireplace.”

We ended the night with sitting in front of the fireplace cuddling while drinking our hot cocoa. I have to say that it was the best birthday ever, even though it wasn't my birthday and I’m pretty sure Kyu would agree.