Surprise Meeting!

1 evil mysterious guy + 1 busy Japanese teacher = 1 spilt coffee = 1 date = meet the group + 1 worried unnie = O.O + a gorgeous guy = LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

~2 months later: Mariah & Kyuhyun have been dating.~

Mariah: *gets a text that reads "Hey, do you want to go get some coffee and breakfast with me?" - Kyu; she replies "neh." She takes a shower and gets dressed* BYE UNNIE I'm going out!! I'll be back later! *runs to Starbucks*

Kyu: Looking for me *smirks* 

Mariah: *rolls eyes* Ani, I'm looking for this really good looking guy..have you seen him? :D

Kyu: Funny *orders food* So, you want to hang out at the dorms? Heechul wants to meet the "Dongsaeng that isn't scared of him."

Mariah: Sounds like fun, but...listen..my unnie is kind of getting suspicious..and might make me break up with you..can I tell her..please..I don't like keeping secrets from her..

Kyu: Let me call Teuk hyung *calls--asks* He said sure, he even said that you can bring her over.

Mariah: NEH Jinja!! ^_^ Kamsahamnida! Let's go to my place *they drive over to our apartment* Be right back *runs upstairs--opens door*

Me: *Mariah comes home; puts hand on hips* So. When do I get to meet this stranger, mysterious guy that you've obviously been dating? *in serious mother tone/mode* If he says that you can't tell no one about him then he's no good...you should be cautious of him.

Mariah: * O_O thinking-whoa..never seen unnie like this before* He's a good person unnie..so..well. You get to meet him today! He got me..you and himself tickets to Suju concert TONIGHT! Palle get your signs and get ready..he is waiting downstairs!!!

Me: O.O OMO JINJA!? Suju..concert..TONIGHT!!! *runs to take a shower, gets dressed, grabs all of my signs, runs back to dongsaeng* Arasso ^_^ KAJA PALLE!! *smiling from ear-to-ear*

Mariah: *thinking-that got her moving*

We (Mariah & I): *run downstairs; Mariah gets in the passenger seat laughing to herself that Kyu has his sunglass and baseball hat still on; I get in the back seat*

Mariah: Unnie this is...my boyfriend..eh..this is my unnie Katie *trying to not give his name away*

Me: Annyong Haseyo dongsaeng's namjachingu :D *gets all serious* You taking good care of my dongsaeng, neh?

Mariah: ^_^ *thinking- aish always worrying. Looks at Kyu*

Kyu: *nods head briefly*

Mariah: Neh unnie of course he does!

Me: *mumbles softly, but loud enough they hear* A guy that doesn't answer for himself isn't a man and definitely isn't good enough for my dongsaeng -_- but whatever he's taking us to Suju concert so..I'll let it slide this time. Wonder if he's really a guy..with that disguise he could easily be mistaken for a girl *trying to get him to say something*

Mariah: * O_O * UNNIE! *looks at Kyu gripping steering wheel very tightly --fuming; thinking-OMO he wants to say something really badly, but won't cause he knows it'll give is identity away* Unnie that's not nice! Trust me he's really sweet..and nice..takes care of me..he just..um..lost his voice a bit.... *trying to make Kyu in a better mood* I promise unnie, he's not a bad person at all *Kyu looks briefly at her worried face and sticks his hand out for her to hold..she holds his hand and smiles* ^_^

Me: *feels bad..but feels acomplished for being mischieveous* Mianhe dongsaeng...mianhe dude..*gets quiet, doesn't say much after that, then sees them holding hands and jumps in between the seats with O.O face* AWWWWW!!! *hugs them by their shoulders, then sits back down and hums Suju's Mr. Simple song and sort of starts dancing*

Mariah: Gwenchana *car stops-looks at the apartment looking dorms* Wa are here unnie!!! *lets go of Kyu's hand and turns to face me*

Kyu: *gets out of car and stands on the sidewalk where both the doors are at*

Mariah: You ready unnie?

Me: *looks through the windshild* ...dongsaeng..where are we at? *sort of scared and suspicious* This isn't Suju concert..where are we at?? O_O

Mariah: *laughing* Unnie do you trust me?? *opens car door*

Me: O.o *thinking-why she ask that* N-n-neh dongsaeng..

Mariah: Eh! What's with the stuttering *pouts* Oh well! *jumps out of car excitedly-opens my door and pulls me out* CLOSE your eyes..I promise I'm not going to let anything happen.

Me: *jumps when door suddenly opens* YAH! Don't do that..aish..*grabs signs, using them as a shield* ..close my eyes..waeyo? Give me one good reason I should close my eyes!

Mariah: YA just trust me! ..you want a reason..because it's a surprise..AND YOU WILL JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE ME..when you find out what it is! NOW IF YOU PEEK -_- ..I'll be very angry..Arasso!!! ^_^

Me: YAH FINE! ...quit yelling..I'll close my eyes aish..*hesitantly closes eyes*

Mariah: YAY Kamsahamnida! *pulls my arm into elevator* Almost there..don't peek! *gets in front of Suju eleventh floor door* No peeking! *door opens slowy; she leads me in slowly into the middle of the living room* Okay unnie..one thing..please do not scream!! Ready..one..two..three..open your eyes!

Me: *getting pulled everywhere and has a death grip on my signs* I promise not to scream arasso..can I open my eyes up now...I feel like people are staring, it's a very uncomfortable feeling. *opens eyes and sees Suju members; O.O OMO OMO OMO SUJU!!!! AIEEEE!!!* Oh ^_^ annyong haseyo! *bows 90 degrees*

Mariah: *sighs in relief* OMO you didn't scream! *steps in front of me* This is my unnie! I have been dating Kyuhyun-ah! THE Kyuhyun of Suju!! ..ahh where is my manners..*starts introducing* and of course Kyu! *smiling ear-to-ear*

Kyu: Annyong Haseyo... *gives me a cold glare* by the way..I won't forget about the whole not a man deal back in the car...

Me: BWO!! YOU'VE BEEN DATING KYUHYUN-SHI THIS WHOLE TIME AND NOW YOU TELL ME..aish -_- *thinking-can't believe dongsaeng kept this of all things from me* I know what their names are..I am an ELF after all ^_^ *gives glare back to Kyu* =_= Bring.It.On.EVIL MAKNAE!!!

Mariah: I couldn't tell you!!!! -_- :P and I know that you are an ELF..but I'm also introducing them to you! So :P ..aish!! I will not let my boyfriend and my best friend fight *glares at both*

Me: ..So..are you telling me..that..you've been here before?? O.o *thinking-please say it isn't so :(  pouts and crosses arms and looks away when hearing what dongsaeng said about fighting* Hmph! -_-

Mariah: Ah..*scratches head nervously* ..Neh..mianhe.. Are you two going to hate each other then :/ hmm Leeteuk oppa..*thinking of a way to make unnie blush or get embarrassed to get back at her* Unnie here..is probably your number one fan.

Kyu: *laughing*

Mariah: I wouldn't laugh Kyuhyunnie. Your punishment will come.

Heechul: Oooooh, let me help dongsaeng.

Me: O.O *looks at the ground thinking- It is so..she's been here without me :( * Aniyo..never hate Kyu *goes over and pinches his cheeks* He's too ADORABLE to hate..but annoy is another story!! *yells extrememly loud then tilts head and smiles ^_^ * Neh number one fan *makes a one with her finger ^_^ aegyo*

Mariah: Mianhe I didn't tell you! I just couldn't..it had to be kept a secret..

Kyu: Ya don't pinch my cheeks! -_-

Mariah: Neh unnie only I can... *looks at Kyu..him -_- glares at her too* Don't give me that..I"m not scared of you! Eh!? Aish..I thought I would embarrass you :/ darn.

Me: Didn't I tell you to be cautious of guys like him -_- *points to Kyu* ..He deserved it so :P Bwo..waeyo you want to embrass me..what did I do to you eh? *thinking-maybe I could be an actress after all ^_^ heehee*

Mariah: Eh? Why would I need to be cautious of Kyu! What did he do? I want to embarass you for being mean to Kyu earlier today!! *rolls eyes*

Me: Beacuse he wouldn't let you tell anyone else about him, especially your unnie!! That there raises a red flag..aish jinja this girl aish *shakes head* BWO! Psh he deserved it -_- hmph..you couldn't embarrass me if you tried *in bring it on mode again*

Mariah: BWO! Because it was supposed to be kept a secret! Aish..aniyo he didn't deserve it!! Oh is that a challenge?

Suju members (excluding Kyu and Heechul who are watching with amusement): ANIYO it's not a challenge...

Leeteuk: Let's go sit down *Suju members sitting on couch and floor; Mariah sits on floor in Kyu's arms* So, Katie-shi..what's in your hand there?

Mariah: *thinking-hmmm there is something different in Teuk oppa's eyes I wonder what it is*

Me: *thinking-OMO his voice..so angelic and deep sounding..bwo the heck are you thinking Katie, pull yourself together* These..they're the signs I made to hold up at your concert that I was lied about going to *looks at Mariah and Kyu* Do you guys want to see them now? *thinking-I can always make others to hold up at concerts*

Mariah: We may have lied to you, unnie about the concert, but don't you still love this surprise better! And you love me a lot more! Jinja?! Palle unnie explain what your signs are!

Me: Neh I do love this surprise and neh I love you more now ^_^ arasso *thinking-what sign should I show first..looks at all the Suju members..sees Hyukkie XD ..omo this is going to embarrass me..aish* Uh..um..who would like to see their sign first? I've only made five signs for Leeteuk-shi, Eunhyuk-shi, Donghae-shi, Ryeowook-shi and Yesung-shi..I also made one for Kyuhyun-shi quoting something Mariah said one day..but she said she didn't need it..now I know why ^_^ Mianhe to the rest of you Oppas, I'll make signs for you all next time arasso :D

Mariah: YAY! Well, I'm glad you like this surprise!

Leeteuk: I would like to see mine :)

Eunhae: *at same time* Mine next!

Ryeowook: Ooooh I want to see!

Yesung: Cool! I feel special :D

Mariah: Neh, I didn't need one..anymore! ^_^ *turns to look at Kyu; then turns back to Suju members*