Kyu's Birthday Special: Version A

1 evil mysterious guy + 1 busy Japanese teacher = 1 spilt coffee = 1 date = meet the group + 1 worried unnie = O.O + a gorgeous guy = LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

A/N: for my dongsaeng, I hope you like it. I still have to write the second version.

------------------------–--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All 11 Super Junior members, Katie and I shopped for brithday presents for Kyu. Wookie, Sungmin, Henry, Hangeng, and I started cooking Kyu's favorite foods, desserts, and a cake. The others were wrapping all of Kyu's presents and hiding them. Then they began decorating the place up a bit under Heechul's orders. 

"Unnie, will you gather all of Kyu's gaming consoles & games and put them in the car for me," I politely asked.

"Neh, but wae?" Katie asked curiously.

"I'm going to take them over to our apartment and let him play video games, while we spend some time together," I explained with a bashful smile.

"Would you like me to just take it over for you and set it all up," Unnie asked.

"Ani, I want to do it myself," I whined a bit.

"But that's a lot of work for one person and are you going to make Kyu sit in the car or lock him in the closet the whole time so he won't see your surprise beforehand," Unnie stated.

"Fine, but you'll have to get a ride from somebody else then," I said.

"Wae?" she asked.

"Because you won't be able to stay quiet if you hide in the back seat," I stated matter-of-factly.

"Fine," she replied pouting a bit.

Unnie walked into KyuTuek's room and grabbed some bags for all his games and gaming consoles. After putting everything in the backseat of the car, she walked back into the dorm looking for someone.

"Zhou Mi," she said.

"Yes, meimei?" Zhou Mi said looking away from his book he was reading.

"When Kyu leaves with Mariah, will you follow behind them," she said.

"Weishenme?" He curiously asked.

So, unnie explained my plan to him. 

"Okay, I'll do it," he said.

"Gomawo gege," I thanked him.

~ Later on ~

"Siwon just texted. They're on their way up. Everyone to your places!" Heechul exclaimed.

Everyone hid and Heechul quickly turned the lights off.

"Where is everybody?" Kyu asked as he walked inside the dorm.

Siwon flipped on the lights.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone yelled.

Kyu jumped back a little and then looked around at all the decorations.

"Kamsahamnida hyungs, jagiya, and dongsaeng," Kyu said with a smile and bowed.

"Do you want your presents first or food & cake?" Donghae asked with slight amusement in his eyes.

"I should tell you that there's a catch if you choose presents," Eunhyuk said with a smirk.

"Food and cake. I'm tired and hungry after my sort of busy schedule," Kyu said as he headed toward the kitchen.

"Okay, well you sit down first and Mariah you sit next to him," Wookie said rushing Kyu and I.

Kyu pulled out my chair and pushed it in, then sat next down next to me.

Henry, Wookie, and Sungmin put all the food and desserts on the table.

"Wow, who made all of this," Kyu asked in astonishment.

"Wookie, Sungmin, Henry and dongsaeng," Unnie answered.

"Gomawo," Kyu said with a big smile and held my hand then whispered a quiet lovely thanks to me.

"I wuv you baby," Henry said to Sungmin holding his hand.

"I wuv you too, darling," Sungmin said acting all bashful.

"Aish you pabos!" Kyu shouted a bit mad at them for teasing him, while everyone laughed. 

Everyone then sat down and started eating, while chatting happily. Kyu kept trying to sneakily be cute and a bit romantic to me, but everyone else saw. Luckily, they didn't about it.

~ A while later ~

"Now, it's time for presents," Shindong exclaimed, "Buuuuut you'll have to find them first."

"Bwo?!" Kyu said, while pouting, "I have to look for them...waeyo."

"How Kyute," I said and pinched his cheeks, while he glared at my actions.

"Because we thought it would be funny," Kangin said with a big sly smile.

Kyu begins, much to his dismay, to look for his birthday presents, while muttering something along the lines of "this isn't Easter."

"Kamsahae everyone," Kyu thankfully said after he found & unwrapped all his gifts, then he called Leeteuk and Yesung to thank them also.

~ A bit later ~ 

"Kaja, namja chingu," I said as I pulled Kyu towards the door, "put your coat, scarf, and gloves on."

"Waeyo? It's cold out and I'm tired, can't we just stay in," Kyu asked.

"It's a secret and don't worry we're not going to stay outside," I replied as I blindfolded him.

"What are you doing?!" Kyu asked in shock.

"Nothing, just blindfolding you," I innocently answered.

"Is it really necessary," Kyu asked.

"Neh, because it's a surprise," I replied as I guideded him outside to the car.

"Where are we going?" Kyu asked.

"Nowhere," I replied as I began driving.

Zhou Mi and unnie gathered the video games that Kyu just got, put on their coats, and hurried to the car to follow.

We arrived at the apartment. I guided Kyu up the stairs and inside. While Zhou Mi grabs the bags that have the gaming consoles and Katie grabs the other bags that are full of the games. They hurry inside and begin to set everything up as quickly and quietly as possible. 

"Jagiya, what are you doing?" Kyu asked after he heard a noise.

"You'll see, just wait a bit yeobo," I replied and headed to the kitchen to get the snacks and beverages. 

I set them on the coffee table and sit down next to Kyu on the couch.

"Can I take this off now," Kyu said while moving his hand to the blindfold.

"Not yet," I said while grabbing his hand.

Zhou Mi and Katie give me the thumbs up after finish setting everything up nice and neat. I get up and follow them to the door, thanking them and shutting the door quietly after they left. 

"Now you can take off the blindfold...SURPRISE!" I yell.

Kyu sees all his games, gaming consoles, and a big screen TV. He smiles really big and his eyes are glinting with pure excitement. 

"I take it that you like my present," I say with a chuckle.

Kyu suddenly jumps off the couch and tackled me in a big bear hug that knocks us both to the ground.

"NEH! GOMAWO!! SARANGHAEYO!!!" Kyu ecstatically replies while repeatedly kisses my lips and face.

~ After playing video games for hours ~ 

"Who would've thought," Kyu randomly says.

"Bwo?" I confusedly ask. 

"That I would be dating a girl that can and loves to play video games too," Kyu says with a big smile on his face and stares at me, "I'm so lucky."

"We're both lucky,'" I reply with a big smile and quickly peck his lips, before continuing the game to hide my slightly pink cheeks.

"Stop cheating!" Kyu playfully banters.

"You're just jealous of my awesome gaming skills," I banter back.

"You're just happy that you're finally winning," Kyu jokingly states.

"Whatever," I say and stick my tongue out at him. 

"Okay, let's make a deal. If I win, I'll serve you breakfast in bed for a whole week," Kyu bets.

"That's more of a punishment to my stomach," I playfully reply, "who are you going to have cook for you or will you order out?"

"Yah! My cooking skills have gotten better," Kyu gloats.

"Yeah, but not good enough for people to eat," I joked.

"Well then," Kyu astonishingly says while pretending to feel hurt. 

He pauses the game, gets up, sits on the couch, and pouts. I giggle at how kyeopta he is being. I get up and sit down next to him. He scoots over, turns his back towards me, and crosses his arms. 

"Kyu...Oppa...Kyuhyuunie...you know I was only joking, right?" I cutely say while back hugging him.

"You should not joke about such things. It really hurt my feelings. Boyfriends should be able to cook for their girlfriends," he replies with a serious and sorrowful tone. 

"Why don't you make your pizza for me then," I ask.

"You should try Hyuna-shi's grapefruit and condensed milk instead," Kyu answers.

"Ani, unnie and I tried it, but it wasn't that good. It tasted sweet but the aftertaste was bitter...," I explain.

"Maybe you both didn't do something right," Kyu playfully teases.

"We did too," I defend and pout a little.

"Alright, let's rest and eat snacks for a while," Kyu says as he reaches into a bowl, but it a was empty. So, he quickly looked into the other snack bowels, "how long have we been playing video games that the snacks and beverages are all empty?"

"Honestly, I don't know," I say and look up at the clock, "Oh my! It's already 2 in the morning!" 

"Bwo!?" Kyu exclaims, then looks at the clock and sure enough it's 2AM, "well, I guess I'll be spending the night here."

"Might as well go to sleep. I didn't realize that I was so tired," I reply with a yawn.

"Same here," Kyu agrees with a big yawn.

"I'll go get changed into my pajama's first," I say while making my way to my room.

"Okay, I'll save the game and clean up," he replies.

"I'm done yeobo," I yell from my bedroom's doorway.

"Okay, I'm done cleaning up," he answers walking out of the living room, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go brush my teeth, silly," I answer.

Kyu gets changed and heads to the bathroom to brush his teeth. I was cold, so I got under the covers. Isis jumps on my bed and lays down right next to me.

"Isis, you can't sleep in that spot tonight," I tell my dog.

Isis just stares at me, then kisses my cheek and lays her head on the pillow.

"Jagiya, are you already asl--Eep!" Kyu screams frighten by Isis, "wae is she in my spot."

Isis glares at him. She doesn't trust him, but she doesn't trust human guys in particular.

"Well, I don't think she's going to move," I state, "try petting her, but move closer to her slowly."

"Ani, bwo if she bites my hand," Kyu aks in almost a whisper.

"Isis," I authoritatively say and Isis looks at me, "don't bite Kyu, okay. Be nice to him. He's a gentleman."

Isis looks over at him, then stands up on the bed and turns around to face him. Kyu jumps, thinking that Isis is going to attack him. 

"How Kyute," I giggle.

"It's not funny," Kyu glares at me.

Isis sits down, patiently waiting. 

"Yeobo..man up, she isn't going to bite you," I reassuringly say.

"Fine, but...fine," Kyu says ignoring the 'man up' part.

He slowly walks over to Isis, as tense as can be, and puts his hand out. Isis sniffs his hand before nudging his hand with her head.

He relaxes and smiles big, "She's really soft and is so much nicer than Katie's dog, Akeno."

Suddenly, Isis sits up so both her paws rest on Kyu's shoulders and kisses his cheek. I giggle at Kyu's reaction and facial expression.

Isis lays down at the bottom of the bed, mainly at my feet, and Kyu gets under the covers right next to me. 

"Are you still cold?" he asks as he pulls me closer to him.

"Not anymore," I reply with a bashful smile. 

Kyu chuckles, "Would you like me to sing to you?"

"Neh, please," I answer.

*woof* Isis replies.

Kyu jumps and makes a shock expression.

I laugh a little at him, "Seems like someone else likes your singing too."

Kyu and I both laugh. Then he begins singing. I fall asleep before the first verse is over and Isis is drifting in and out of sleepy land. Kyu stops singing when he hears Mariah mumble something and giggle in her sleep. 

"How kyeopta," he whispers with a loving smile, pulls me closer to him before he closes his eyes, and falls asleep. 

Once Isis knew he was also asleep and she didn't hear any dangerous sounds, she went to sleep too. 

~ Morning ~

Kyu woke up to Luna, my black cat, sleeping on his face. Let's just say he's got some scratch marks on his neck and face because the cat freaked out when he sat up..she doesn't really like the whole 'I'm falling' feeling.