Celebration Time! ^_^

1 evil mysterious guy + 1 busy Japanese teacher = 1 spilt coffee = 1 date = meet the group + 1 worried unnie = O.O + a gorgeous guy = LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

~Suju Dorms: All of them are getting ready to head over to the studio to begin pratice~

Teukie and Kyu: *walking around singing "U" absent mindedly with big smiles*

Other Suju members: O.O Omo they are in looooove *talking amongst themselves* ...wait Teukie and Katie-ah are dating now...they must be right...otherwise why would he act like this.

~Mariah & Katie's apartment~

Mariah: *wakes up early and walks into my room to wake me up* Yah! Unnie wake up, we have to go to work today. *shakes me lightly* UNNIE!!!
Me: *sits up half awake* Yah..dongsaeng..stop shaking me..I’m awake.

Mariah: *stops shaking me* Arasso, get up and get ready then. *leaves my room and goes and gets ready herself*

Me: *gets up and starts getting ready* Yah! Dongsaeng I’m going to make breakfast arasso!

Mariah: Arasso!

Me: *walks to the kitchen, starts cooking toast, eggs and bacon*

Mariah: *walks into kitchen* Mmmm that smells delicious ^_^ Do you want milk or orange juice to drink?

Me: Orange juice please :D gomawo

Mariah: *grabs some cups and pours orange juice in them and sits them on the table*

Me: Can you get me two plates please :D

Mariah: Neh *grabs two big plates and hands them to me*

Me: Gomawo *food is done and starts filling up both plates* Here you go ^_^

Mariah: Yewook and gomawo. Omo unnie this looks so yummy *grabs two forks, hands me one then sits down at the table and eats*

Me: Yewook ^_^ *grabs the fork* gomawo and sits down also and eats*

Mariah & I: *finished eating after some time, puts plates and glasses in sink then go and finish getting ready*

~After some time, we leave and head to the school. Mariah is a Japanese teacher and I’m an English teacher~

~Back at Suju dorms~

Teukie: YAH! Hurry up! We’re going to be late!

Other Suju members: Arasso arasso *come running to the door*

Teukie: *counting to make sure everyone is there* Arasso Kaja! Palle!

They: *pile into the van and go to the dance studio*

~Hours have passed. At the school~ 

Mariah: *on ground talks to little kid* Ani, you can't do that though. Arasso? *kids nods* Good go play....*looks up* Kyu!? Bwo are you doing here?

Kyu: Uh..well..ahem I came to see you ^_^_^_^ *acting all shy cause of all the kids, especially since the little girls are staring at him*

Mariah: JINJA ^_^_^_^ you don't have a schedule today? *smiles seeing him and his shyness*

Kyu: Ani..we have practice till 4PM but we have a 30 minute break right now and I just...well...felt like seeing you..cause...*hugs you*

Mariah: *grins widely* Gomawo! *hugs back* ^_^_^ You should be resting though. You look sooo tired :\ ..

Kyu: You're welcome. I'll have plenty of time to rest later, don't worry about me arasso :D

Mariah: :/ .....Mmmm arasso.. Well right now the kids are almost done with recess...then they learn some more sentences. ^_^_^_^ nothing really fun for a great super star huh? ;)

Kyu: Mmmm my Japanese isn’t too well maybe you can tutor me sometime ;)

Mariah: Tutoring? I can help with that, but you might need extra help....what’s in it for me ;)

Kyu: ^_^ A kiss for every time I get it right

Mariah: *thinking* Arasso sounds good to me..oh hold on I have to get the kids in....It’s time to come in boys and girls

Kyu: *watches the kids come inside; walks up to a little girl* :) Anyeong, have you heard of Super Junior?

Mariah: ^_^_^_^
Little girl: O_O You’re the guy my unnie screams at the computer for
Mariah: Very, very good voice ^_^_^_^
Little girl: You're..um..Wookie!
Mariah: O_O *tries to hide the giggle fit coming on*

Kyu: ^_^ *has hope, heard what she said* -_-... :( ani...I'm Cho Kyuhyun the most handsome member and the maknae *smirks*

Mariah: *starts laughing uncontrollably*
Kid: Teacher! Are you alright?
Mariah: Neh...I-I’m alright *slowly starts to stop laughing*
Little girl: ANI! Unnie says that the fishy named guy is the most handsome member!
Mariah: *starts laughing crazily again*

Kyu: -_- *at you* Well princess, your noona is wrong.

Mariah: *bites lip to stop laughing but in the end fails. mouthing- Sorry yeoboe*
Little girl: -_-_-_- Ani!!!! MY UNNIE IS NEVER WRONG!!
Mariah: Hey..that’s not the kind of tone to use. Say you’re sorry...
Little girl: *huffs* Sorry
Little girl2: Teacher I know who he is! I know who you are!! ^_^

Kyu: *mouths ^_^ gwenchana*... -_- *mumbles-this little girl is as annoying as my dongsaeng aish…O_O could she be my dongsaeng’s dongsaeng…ani way she’s 100% Korean* Jinja? Who am I then darling?

Little girl 2: You’re K-Kyuhyun! You are the youngest p-person in Super Junior. You’re really nice and sweet...but your mean and evil, can be annoying and rude and ...Um....oh and your teacher's boyfriend....YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I know this?!?!?! Huh huh huh
Mariah: O_O

Kyu: ^_^ *hearing all the nice things* -_- *mumbles- I am not rude aish* O_O *looks at you* B-b-bwo??

Little girl2: I hear Teacher and Teacher's friend talk about you...uh teacher's friend doesn’t like you does she? ...she calls you mean and --
Mariah: OKAY!! It’s time to learn new characters!

Little girl 2: Teacher must like you a lot though..she yells at her friend ...teacher always gets mad at us for yelling at other kids but she yells too at her friend....

Kyu: Does teacher’s friend have blondish brown hair??

Little girl 2: *thinks* NEH!
Mariah: *laughs nervously* Come on we need to learn two more characters and you guys go to lunch arasso!
Little girl 2 : BYE BYE Teacher's boyfriend I got to go learn

Kyu: -_- Dongsaeng...ah bye *walks up to you; whispers* Bwo classroom is hers?

Mariah: *whispers* Ani I'm not telling you! She has a class of her own! I don't want you to cause her or yourself trouble or get into a fight here... :\

Kyu: Jagiya just tell me, I won't fight with her...*gets an idea* Ah I have to go *pulls his phone out, starts dialing Teukie's number*

Mariah: …Why do you want to know her class?? *looks at clock* Oh okay..bye…Have a safe trip back to your practice arasso.. :/

Kyu: *kisses you on the cheek* Cause I need to..lecture her aish…Yobosayo hyung where are you at? Visiting dongsaeng..where’s her classroom at I’ll meet you there *smirking at you* Bye see you later, we’re celebrating tonight remember..don’t give me that face jagiya ^_^ Saranghae *makes heart with his hands*

Mariah: Please Kyu don't do anything to get either one of you in trouble please! ...and who was that on the phone...waeyo you smirking :/ ???? Of course how can I not remember :P bwo face I’m not giving you any face. :P Saranghae Kyuhyunnie *makes heart too*
All little kids: AWWWWWW
Mariah: *slight blush* Are you guys almost done?

Kyu: It was hyung on the phone he's visiting her :P Arasso arasso I'm not going to do anything to get me in trouble :D You were too giving a face aish :P *blushes, sees a couple of little boys glaring; puts arm around your shoulder* Your teacher is MY JAGIYA *smirks* Please don't fall for her, I already have her heart *kisses your cheek again* Bye *waves*

Mariah: Oh really Teuk Oppa is! Or her in trouble!!! Ani, ani face..don't know what you’re talking about :P..*laughs at the little boys faces* Bye Kyuhyunnie see you tonight Saranghae and behave!
Kyu: Can’t promise that she won’t get herself in trouble *innocently smiles, leaves room*

Mariah: KYU! Aish that guy! …Alright boys and girls…

~Before Kyu got there scene~

Me: *kids are doing crafts, knelt down by a kid helping him glue his tiger correctly* ^_^ There now when the glue is done drying you can show your parents, arasso.

Teukie: *watching from outside the door* ^_^ *thinking-awwww kyeopta; walks inside*

Me: *looks up* OH! ^_^ Teukie bwo are you doing here?

Teukie: I thought you’d be happier to see me aish *pouts*

Me: I am, silly :P Okay kids it’s time for recess *they rush outside; I walk up to Teukie, hug him and kisses his cheek*

Teukie: Now that’s what I wanted *smirks*

Me: Aish *lightly punches arm* No PDA in front of the kids :P

Teukie: Well they’re gone now ;) *grabs my hand to hold*

Me: Such a playboy you are..aish wae did I fall for the playboy

Teukie: Because I’m gorgeous, hilarious,  caring, gentle etc.

Me: You forgot dorky and adorable and a little crazy ^_^

Teukie: ^_^ ..Wait a little crazy…aniyo I’m not :P

Me: Neh you are :D but it’s one of the many things I love about you

Teukie: ^_^ Good *kisses me*

Me: *kisses back* But wae are you here? Don’t you have practice?

Teukie: Bwo you don’t want me here..neh but its break time so I thought I’d come see you ^_^
Me: Neh I want you here aish wae you always think stuff like that :P Ah arasso gomawo and awwww *hugs him*

Teukie: *wraps arms around me*

Me: ^_^ Arasso Teukie I need to clean up their tables now

Teukie: Aniyo, that can wait for a little bit longer

Me: Ani it can’t because after I do that I have to set up the numbers and letters on each table.

Teukie: Aniyo

Me: Neh, I’d like to stay in your embrace, but I can’t I have things to do. Why don’t you help me :D
Teukie: Aish fine *lets go*

Me: Gomawo *kisses him*

Teukie: *kisses back* ^_^ I’ll clean the tables off for you *starts to clean tables off*

Me: Gomawo *grabs the numbers and letters, places them on the tables*

Teukie: Now that that’s done *wraps arms around me again* ;)

Me: *giggles; hugs him again * ^_^ Aish you. So silly :D

Teukie: It's part of my charm *smirks*

Me: Aigoo *giggles* ^_^

Kyu: Look at the old man and the troublesome dongsaeng :P

Me: -_- Aish you just had to ruin the moment huh :P Always ruining our moments.

Teukie: -_- I’m not old and she’s not troublesome aish dongsaeng, wae aren’t you spending the remaining time with Mariah?

Kyu: Because a little girl told me some very interesting and annoying things and she had to go back to teaching :(

Me: O_O Uh *awkward laugh* That was before I realized you’re somewhat of a good guy..

Kyu: I bet. Bwo!? =_= somewhat of a good guy, I’m 100% a good guy. I’m as good as hyung here when it comes to being a gentleman.

Me: *jokingly mumbles-That’s not saying much really*

Teukie: Bwo?! O_O… =_= I’m a perfect gentleman thank you very much :P

Me: Aniyo you’re a playboy and a cradle robber *jokingly says* Aish don’t you know I was kidding yeoboe ^_^
Kyu: *busting up laughing* She’s got you down.

Teukie: *death glares at Kyu; unwraps arms around me, tries to move away* Psh -_- I am not.

Me: *still hugging him* Ah..mianhe :/ Teukie oppa…. Saranghae Park Jung-Su ^_^ *tries to kiss his lips*

Teukie: *ignoring me, moves head away*

Me: Jinja?! Aish you *grabs his head and kisses his lips*

The students: Ooooooooooo!

Me: O_O Uh oh…um…just great *shakes head* *mumbles-If they tell their parents I’m fired aish just great*

Teukie: O_O … *smirks* Mianhe jagiya. Now kids this is a secret arasso ;)

Kyu: *laughing even more*

Little boy: *points at Kyu* Teacher, you’re right that guy is annoying and loud!
Kyu: O_O … >_< Bwo I am not.

Teukie: *chuckles*

Little girl: *tugs on Teukie’s shirt*

Teukie: *squats down*

Little girl: *whispers-Teacher talks about you all the time with a huge smile on her face and sings your songs*

Teukie: *smiles, stands back up*

Me: Bwo? Wae are you smiling like that and staring at me??

Teukie: Oh nothing..nothing at all *smiling even bigger*

Me: Aish you, just tell me.

Teukie: Ani, you’ll have to wait till later :D

Me: Arasso :P

Students: Teacher can we do the dance for them?

Me: Mmm sure ^_^ *turns Mr. Simple on*

Students: *do the dance to it*

Teukie & Kyu: O.O Awwwwww *chuckle* Kyeopta and such a good performance *claps*

Little boy: Do you think we could perform at your concert?

Teukie: Mmm I’ll ask and see what the President of SM says arasso :)

Little boy: Arasso kamsahamnida *bows* :D

Kyu: *looks at the clock* Hyung, we better be going now or will end up arriving late.

Teukie: Arasso *kisses me goodbye* Mianhe I have to go now, see you later tonight ;)

Me: Arasso ^_^ gomawo for visiting Teukie oppa! 

Students: Bye! *bows*

Teukie & Kyu: Bye! *bows & leaves back to practice*

~Work and practice is over~

Mariah & I: *go to house and get ready*

Suju: *go to dorms, take showers and get ready, drive to Mariah & my house to pick us up*

Kyu & Teuk: *get out of car, walk up stairs, knock on door*

Mariah & I: *open door smiling* Anyeong ^_^

Kyu & Teuk: *eyes go big, mouths hang open, blushing* Ah..anyeong..you look beautiful ^_^ ready to go?

Mariah & I: *blush & laugh at their nervousness* Neh ^_^

We: *walk down to the car*

Other Suju members: O.O Ooooo Katie-ah and Mariah-ah looking good *whistling and just being funny*

Mariah & I: Ah..*blush* Kamsahae ^_^

Kyu & Teuk: Yah! -_- our ladies *jealous, get close to us and put their arms around us to protect us from the other members*

Mariah & I: *laugh at their movement and blush lightly*

~Arrive at the club~

We: *find a booth that all of us can sit at, order some food and drinks*

Hyuk, Hae, Zhou Mi and some others : *immediately goes to the dance floor and starts dancing*

~Club starts playing F(x)’s Nu ABO song~

Mariah: *nudges me* Unnie do you hear what song they’re playing?

Me: O.O… ^_^ neh, let me guess you want to dance to it?

Mariah: Please, I don’t want to do the dance by myself..it’d be too embarrassing *gives puppy eyes*

Me: Arasso arasso *gets up with dongsaeng to dance*

Kyu & Teukie: *watching us walk to the dance floor*

Rest of Suju: *all eyes on us waiting to see what’s going to happen*

Mariah & I: *start dancing the dance to Nu ABO*

All of Suju: *mouth drops open in shock, speechless*

Mariah & I: *stopped dancing once the song ended and went back to the booth and sat down*

All of Suju: I didn’t know you guys could dance. You’re really good :D

Mariah & I: Kamsahae ^_^

Eunhyuk: By how you guys dance, I can tell that you’re very passionate about dancing.

Mariah & I: Kamsahae ^_^ *don’t know what else what to say, a little speechless by all the praise*

Everyone: *talking and eating*

~Club plays a slow song~

Teukie: Ah..uh…*rubs neck nervously* Katie..do you want to dance with me?

Me: *blushes* Neh ^_^

Teukie: *grabs my hand pulls me to the dance floor, start dancing*

Kyu: Jagiya, you want to dance? *holds out his hand*

Mariah: Neh ^_^ *grabs his hand, walks with him to dance floor, starts dancing with him*

Rest of Suju: *dancing also*

Teukie: Kaja! *pulls me through the crowds out of the club*

Me: Bwo..wae are we out here?

Teukie: ^_^ I just wanted some alone time with you.

Me: Ah..okay :D

Teukie: *staring at me*

Me: Bwo? Is there something on my face?

Teukie: *chuckles* Neh

Me: O_O Where? *starts wiping at my face with my hands*
Teukie: Here *grabs my hands, holding them and leans in close to me and kisses me*

Me: *kisses back, smiling*

Suju & Mariah: *saw the whole scene* AWWWWWW!!!!!

Haehyuk: He’s smitten by Katie-ah! It’s about time he found himself someone.

Teukie & I: *break apart*

Me: *blushing every shade of red and biting my lip*

Teukie: *blushing and pulls me into a hug* Arasso gomawo :D Kaja! Shall we go home or go get some dessert?

Suju & Mariah: DESSERT!!!

*Get in car and leave to a dessert shop that sells candy, cake and ice cream*