Ice Cream & Popcorn

1 evil mysterious guy + 1 busy Japanese teacher = 1 spilt coffee = 1 date = meet the group + 1 worried unnie = O.O + a gorgeous guy = LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Me: Well arasso, I'll just leave Kyuhyun-shi's over here *sets it up agaisnt the wall; searches for Teukie's sign* Ah..here it is..*blushes at what it says; shows everyone the sign, holding over her face so no one sees her blushing*

~Leeteuk's sign says: ANGEL SARANGHAEYO ^_^ and has drawing of angel wings on it~

Mariah: *looks at sign and starts laughing*

Leeteuk: *smiling widely* This sign looks really cool. I like it a lot, kamsahamnida..would you like a hug?

Kyu: Awww is old man falling in love too!

Me: *glares at Mariah and Kyu* ^_^ Ah...*blushing-face is crimson red; puts hands on cheeks to hide blushing* Ah...you don't have to hug me...it's really no big deal...*thinking-if he hugs me I just might die of happiness ^_^ *

Mariah: *laughing* Well that was one way to make unnie blush! Very well done Kyu ^_^

Leeteuk: *death glares at Kyu, but blushes a bit* Aniyo it's alright Katie-shi, it's one of the best signs I have ever seen. *stands up* Aslo can I drop the formalities now?

Me: Eh? Jinja! Kamsahae Leeteuk oppa ^_^ ah..uh..*blushes even more if that's possible; still covering her cheeks with hands* Neh..would you like to keep the sign??

Leeteuk: Neh I would like to keep it, kamsahae!

Kyu: *whispers, but loud enough for everyone to hear* Yep old man is falling for dongsaeng..

Zhou Mi: KYU! Leave them alone will you.. -_- aish you are so evil. I'm surprised that Mariah-ah is dating you.

Me: *glares at Kyu, but is still blushing* Eunhyuk-shi and Donghae-shi..who's sign you guys want to see next?

Kyu: Because she loves me she is dating me..and what I'm just telling you the truth..I'm a genius, I can tell when someone is falling for someone.

Leeteuk: *glares at Kyu again; then makes O.O face when Kyu says ^up^ there* ...Uh...

Eunhae: Mine..no mine..*starts lauging* Both at the same time please :D

Me: *glances at Leeteuk; thinking-bwo?, but dismisses thought; starts laughing at Kyu* You..a genius..Pwuahahahahahahaha!!!! XD Arasso Haehyuk's signs it is then..*searches for them* Here..*shows everyone*

~Donghae's sign says: Fishy your Monkey treating you well, neh? When you guys getting engaged?? It has a picture of a fish and monkey making a heart with their arms.~

~Eunhyuk's sign says: Eunhyuk-shi your age is all wrong!!! just has a picture of a monkey on it.~

Kyu: BWO! I am a genius! How do you think I got Mariah to go on a date with me!

Mariah: Making me buy you another coffee is not really a way for me to fall for you..

Kyu: It worked thought didn't it *smirks*

Mariah: Neh ^_^ *looks at Teuk his eyes are glazed over a bit; thinking-hmm wonder what he is thinking*

Donghae: OMO CUTE look at the fishy! ..neh he is taking good care of me :D

Eunhyuk: Eh..age is wrong? 

Me: :D *starts laughing* What a way to get a lady, Kyuhyun-shi, heehee. Yeah, your age is wrong Eunhyuk-shi. Glad you like it Donghae-shi ^_^

Heechul: OMO O.O She's blunt...she's my daughter now!!

Me: Eunhyuk-shi, you seem like you should be younger than the other Suju members except for Kyuhyun-shi and Ryeowook-shi..you should be like a year younger than Donghae-shi :D Probably a good thing I wasn't able to hold that sign up a your guys' concert ^_^ heehee. Jinja? Kamsahamnida Heechul-shi!

Heechul: Aniyo..you call me omma from now on, arasso.

Me: Arasso..

Kyu: Aish..so rude...

Mariah: Neh Heechul oppa..she is very blunt *looks at watch* Unnie it's getting late, we should go back...

Me: :( *pouts* ..Fine..*gives Ryeowook-shi and Yesung-shi their signs really quick* ..Wait..is he driving us *points at Kyuhyun* or are we walking? :D

~Ryeowook's sign says: I love to cook! Let's cook together sometime, arasso?!~

~Yesung's sign says: Turtle, you are so kyeopta!~

Mariah: Kyu is driving us, unnie.

Kyu: -_- You are walking..I'll drive my jagiya ^_^

Leeteuk: If he makes you walk..I'll drive you Katie-ah.

Me: O.o I'd rather walk anyways Kyuhyun-shi..you're a dangerous and cold driver :P ...It's alright Leeteuk oppa..I like walking..especially when it's a nice night like this ^_^ *thinking-the beach sounds like a lovely place to stop by before going home..though dongsaeng will tell me not to wonder off..like always -_- bet she knows what's up*

Mariah: It's dangerous to walk unnie! And most likely you will go to the beach -_-

Kyu: I am not a dangerous driver..I was doing that so you wouldn't scream when I'm driving..causing me to get in a wreck... -_-

Leeteuk: Well..do you want me to walk with you?

Me: LIES! XD *points at Mariah and Kyuhyun* It isn't dangerous to walk..not really anyways..screaming would make you wreck, but hugging you and Mariah by the shoulders didn't..excuses excuses *shakes head* If you want to Leeteuk oppa ^_^

Kyu: That's because you hugged Mariah first, so I was kind of aware you might do something!

Mariah: Aish you know it's dangerous to walk...

Leeteuk: Neh, let me get my jacket *goes grabs jacket*

Kyu: *stands up-pulls Mariah up to stand* Well since the new probably couple is walking..I don't want to drop you off alone..since that's dangerous as well..so let's go to a candy store..eat at the park..and I'll drop you off by the time dongsaeng should be back..jinja hyung?

Leeteuk: *walks in and nods, looking at me smiling ^_^ * Ready?

Me: ^_^ Neh ready..Dongsaeng..Kyuhyun-shi -_- be careful, arasso. Kaja Leeteuk oppa ^_^ Goodbye everyone *bows and waves goodbye*

Mariah: Aish don't give me that look unnie..I didn't do anything..I'm just worried about your safety. Let's go Kyu. *grabs hand* Goodbye..see you next time I come over! Kamsahamnida Teuk oppa for walking my stubborn unnie -_- ..see you at home unnie.

Me: ..I'm not that stubborn *pouts* ..am I? *looks at everyone like this O.O cute aegyo-ness*

Suju members (excpet Leeteuk): Neh you seem like you can be stubborn sometimes!

Leeteuk: ^_^ Kaja Katie-ah.

Me: Arasso ^_^ *Leeteuk and I leave; walking..sees the beach* Can we stop at the beach for a while?

Leeteuk: Uh..sure :D

Me: YAY! *hugs him in joy; realizes that I hugged him and blushes* Ah..mianhe...

Leeteuk: *blushes too* Uh..it's alright

Me: *runs to the beach and sits down on the end of the pier*

Leeteuk: *runs after me and sits down next to me* 

Me: It's so beautiful and peaceful *smiling widely, eyes sparkling*

Leeteuk: *staring at me*

Me: *glances at him*

Leeteuk: *looks away real quick; thinking-OMO she's so beautiful..I don't know what to say..or do..aish*

Me: *wind blows..I shiver; thinking-I can't believe I forgot my jacket*

Leeteuk: *noticed I shivered* Are you cold?

Me: Uh..aniyo *wind blows again; shivers and crosses my arms*

Leeteuk:*chuckles* You're not a very good liar :D *takes off jacket and drapes around my shoulders*

Me: *takes jacket off shoulders* Aniyo..you'll get cold and I'll feel bad if you catch a cold..keep your jacket.

Leeteuk: Aniyo..you're cold, so take it for now arasso ^_^

Me: Ani..I can't accept it..if you catch a cold then you won't feel good to perform or practice..

Leeteuk: *thinking-How can I make it where we are both warm?; gets up, puts jacket back on and sits behind me; wraps his arms around me* Umm..is this alright..this way you and I both can stay warm, arasso. *blushing and thinking-what the heck am I doing..she's probably uncomfortable..she probably thinks I'm moving too fast..after all, we just became friends*

Me: Omo..uh..n-n-neh arasso...*thinking-omo O.O I'm in heaven. He seems tense..wonder what's bothering him* Leeteuk o-oppa..is something wrong?

Leeteuk: ..Aniyo..uh you can call me something else if you want..you don't have to call me Leeteuk oppa..you could call me Teuk, Oppa, Leeteuk or a nickname that you like..

Me: Oh..arasso..um..how about Teukie then?

Leeteuk: Arasso, I like that ^_^ *blushes a little*

Me: *blushes* Uh..Teukie..I'm warm now..so if you want you can move *thinking-but you don't have to..*

Teukie: *a little sad; thinking- I don't really want to move, but gets up and sits besides me* Arasso..*sounds sad*

Me: *thinking-I hurt his feelings..decides to try and cheer him up* The view is very beautiful..

Teukie: Very beautiful *looks at me* Listen..I know this is sudden..and probably a bit weird..but I think I love you..

Me; *looks at him; is shocked, can't believe what I heard* Bwo?! 

Teukie: *blushing* I like you..do you want to go on a date?

Me: *blushing* Bwo? Jinja?! Neh ^_^

Teukie: *extremely happy* ^_^ Where do you want to go?

Me: *still blushing* Right now..you want to go on a d-d-date right now?

Teukie: Uh..sure why not ^_^ Kaja *stands up; holds his hand out for me to take* Where do you want to go?

Me: Uh..hmmm..*grabs his hand-he pulls me up to stand* I don't know..mianhe how about you choose :D

Teukie: Ice skating?

Me: I can't ice skate.. :(

Teukie: I'll teach you..don't worry I won't let you fall ^_^

Me: Arasso kaja then ^_^ *we walk to ice skating rink holding hands*

Teukie: *gets out on the ice* Come on ^_^

Me: ..Arasso..*Teukie holds my hands to help me out on the ice*

Teukie: Move your feet like this *shows how to move feet to skate*

Me: *watching* Arasso *does the same thing* Omo I'm skating ^_^ Yay!

Teukie: *chuckling and thinking- Omo she's so adorable* ^_^

Me: *after a while of skating around the rink holding hands; I slip and fall; looks up at Teukie who is trying not to laugh* Yah! You said you wouldn't let me fall -_- *but then starts laughing because he's laughing; thinking- first time I've heard his unique, interesting, lovely laugh in person* XD

Teukie: XD *laughing; tries to help me up, but slips and falls down right next to me* O.O

Me: *laughing even harder at his facial expression* Teukie...are...you..okay...hahahahahaha

Teukie: *thinking-her laugh is so kyeopta, unique and lovely* ...Neh..*blushes*

Me: *stops laughing; looks up at the stars while sitting on the ice* ^_^ *smiling widely; eyes glistening*

Teukie: *scoots closer to me and looks up at the stars too* Katie-ah *staring at me now*

Me: Hmm *turns and looks at him*

Teukie: *kisses me*

Me: *kisses back*

We: *pulls away; blushing madly and smiling crazily*

Teukie: *stands up* I should probably get you home now Katie-ah...Mariah-ah will be worried about you

Me: *Teukie helps me up* Neh..you don't have to call me Katie-ah, arasso ^_^

Teukie: *blushes* Arasso..how about my jagiya or my yeoboe then..

Me: *blushes* I would like that ^_^

Teukie: ^_^ *puts his hands on my face; whispers in my ear* Me too, my jagiya *kisses me*

We: *walking to Maiah and my apartment; holding hands*

~Meanwhile; Kyu and Mariah~

Kyu: So, what kind of sweet treat would you like?

Mariah: Hmmm I don't know.... What about you?

Kyu: Your lips *smiling like he said nothing wrong*

Mariah: *nudges him* YA! *blushing* :P

Kyu: Awww you still blush even though it's just me?! ^_^ ..Mmm how about ice cream?

Mariah: *ignores first statement* Mmm ice cream sounds good!

Kyu: Okay ice cream it is *drives to the ice cream parlor that's next to the park* Cookies and cream, jinja?

Mariah: NEH! ^_^

Kyu: *says to cashier* One cookies & cream and one cookie dough, please. *pays and hands Mariah's hers* Ready to go to the park and sit?

Mariah: *nods*

Kyu: *grabs hand; pulls her all the way to the park, sits down in the grass and pulls her down to sit close by him with an arm around her waist*

Mariah: It's very pretty out tonight..the stars..are wonderful to look at..ah gomawo for the ice cream Kyuhyunnie.

Kyu: It's very nice..being busy and all I rarely get to look at the stars with someone..it's wonderful to be here with you..*eats the ice cream*

Mariah: *looks over at Kyu and laughs*

Kyu: Bwo?

Mariah: You have some ice cream around your lips *laughing as Kyu tries to wipe, but misses some* Here let me get it for you *looks up to see Kyu looking at her with loved filled eyes; she reaches to wipe the ice cream off, but Kyu's hand grabs her wrist and he kisses her palm* What was that for?

Kyu: *shrugs* Saranghae *pulls her in and kisses*

Mariah: *whispers against Kyu's lips not breaking away* Saranghae *kisses back*

Kyu: We better get going..it's geting late and cold out.

Mariah: Arasso

~Back to Teukie and Me~

Me: It doesn't look like they're here yet..and it's not right if you have to walk home when it's cold now..come on inside, you can wait for Kyuhyun-shi to get here and get a ride ^_^

Teukie: Sounds good :D

We: *walk up the stairs-open the door-walks inside*

Me: Are you hungry, Teukie?

Teukie: Mmm a little

Me: What would you like to eat?

Teukie: Um..how about popcorn?

Me: Okay, well you can put in a movie or just watch TV..just make yourself at home, arasso. *walks into the kitchen*

Teukie: Arasso, kamsahae *picks a DVD; puts it in; sits on the couch*

Me: *comes to the living room with big bowl of popcorn; sits down next to Teukie*

Teukie: *hits play button; pulls me closer to him*

Me: *blushing; snuggles closer to him; eats some popcorn*

Teukie: *eats some popcorn too*

~Halfway through movie~

Me: *rests head on Teukie's chest; ends up falling asleep*

Teukie: ..Yeoboe..*leans forward a little; sees that I fell asleep; puts popcorn bowl on the coffee table* Sweet dreams yeoboe ^_^ *kisses my head; wraps his arms around me; ends up falling asleep too*

Kyu and Mariah: *arrive at apartment-walk up the stairs*

Mariah: Hey Kyu, I hear the TV..I think unnie is home...*opens door; Kyu walks in; she walks to living room* Unnie? *sees me and Teuk oppa; she looks at Kyu and whispers* I think they are asleep *walks around the couch while Kyu goes straight for the popcorn and starts eating* O-omo...*purse hanging on arm immediately falls to the floor; is wide open in shock* O_O

Kyu: *brings bowl of popcorn to see what she's looking at and drops the bowl of popcorn* O_O Called it..I know the old man pretty well.

Mariah: Shhhhhhhhh....*grabs his arm; drags him to the kitchen* OMO OMO my unnie is now going out with Teuk Oppa ^_^ should we wake them so you guys can go home..or leave them like that..

Kyu: Just leave them like that..and I'll spend the night too! *aegyo*

Mariah: Awww I'm tempted to say neh..but you guys have to be early for work..

Kyu: *runs to living room*

Mariah: Yah don't be mean when waking them up.

Kyu: *doesn't listen* YAH!!!!!!! OLD MAN..I didn't think you had any game!!  I mean you're pretty old..soo...! ANYWAYS WAKE UP WE HAVE TO GO back to the dorms!

Mariah: YA! What did I say about being mean! *throws pillow*

Kyu: *dodges; grabs two pillows* I'm not being mean...I'm just stating facts *throws pillow at Teuk's face, then looks at Mariah, smiles and throws the other pillow and hits her lightly*

Mariah: *sees Teuk and I awake* Aish..mianhe for waking you up rudely oppa *bends down to pick up pillow, stands back up to see Kyu standing in front of her and gives a quick peck on the lips*

Kyu: Mianhe..I didn't throw too hard..

Mariah: Aniyo ^_^ ...*turns to me and Teuk* CONGRATS UNNIE AND OPPA ^_^_^_^_^_^_^ wish we could celebrate, but it's late and all of us have work tomorrow!!!

Teukie: Neh..work :P Kyu, I'll get you back for all that you said -_- ... *looks at me* Jagiya..wake up..mianhe..but I have to leave, have to work early in the morning tomorrow.

Me: *wraps my arms around him* Ani...

Teukie: Mianhe..I don't want to leave either, but I promise that'll we all will celebrate tomorrow ^_^

Me: Jinja!? YAY! ^_^ *looks up at Teukie and kisses him* Kamsahae

Teukie: *kisses back* ^_^ *I stand up and so does Teukie; we hug goodbye*

~Teukie & Kyu head back to Suju dorms and Mariah & I go to bed..busy work day tomorrow :P ~