Cake, Sugar Rush, and Trouble!

1 evil mysterious guy + 1 busy Japanese teacher = 1 spilt coffee = 1 date = meet the group + 1 worried unnie = O.O + a gorgeous guy = LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Me: *wakes up early, makes way to kitchen and eats some of the giant cake that looks like a kitty made by my dongsaeng, goes back to KyuTeuk’s room, jumps on Kyu’s bed until dongsaeng and him wake up*

Mariah: Aigoo unnie calm down…wae are you so hyper and up so early *says sleepily*

Kyu: -_-  CALM DOWN! STOP.JUMPING.ON.MY BED!

Me: I WOULD CALM DOWN IF I COULD..PLUS I DON’T REALLY WANT TO! KYU, YOU STAY THERE WITH DONGSAENG! TEUKIE!! *leaves to find him* TEUKIE..TEUKIE..TEUKIETEUKIETEUKIETEUKIETEUKIE!! *running around the dorm, looking in the rooms over and over again thinking that maybe they’ll just suddenly appear*...SIWON..SIWON...SHHHHHIIIIIWON!!! HAE...HAE...HAE...HAE...WOOKIE..MINNIE...HYUKKIE..HYUKKIE...YESUNG..SHINDONG...KANGIN..KANGIN...KANGIN...YAH! WHERE'S EVERYONE AT..DONGSAENG...DONGSAENG...KYU...KYUHYUN..KYU--HYUN *does karate move..badly but yeah* Where's everybody at? I'm all alone now... T_T 

Kyu: Shhhh! My jagiya is trying to sleep in my arms, so lower your voice. Maybe the other members thought you are crazy and ran out of the building to get away from you.

Mariah: Yah! Be nice Kyuhyunnie :P Teuk oppa is around here somewhere *closes eyes and snuggles closer to Kyu*

Me: *sniff sniff* They left me…I’m so sad..it’s really hard to be sad on a sugar rush too....TEUKIEEEEEEE did you leave me too..are you hiding...I haven't gone crazy I promise..it's the sugar from the cake...I'm all alone...Kyu...dongsaeng...*sniff sniff* They left me :’( is it because I didn't share my cake...I'll share some now..mianhe for being the giant kitty cake hogger...come back Suju...pwease *puppy eyes*

Mariah: Ani unnie they didn't leave you they probably all had schedules so ani need to worry arasso

Me: I don’t care, they didn’t say goodbye and I was awake…AWAKE!! They didn’t even write goodbye on a sticky note like usual, those meanies :P KYUUUUuuuuUUUUuuuu (says name like an ambulance’s siren) kekeke it only works with your name ^_^ TEUKIEEEeeeeeEEE *hand touches shoulder* Aaaaahhhhh!!!! *jumps and scurries to hide behind Kyu and Mariah*

Teukie: -_- *chuckles* Jagiya wae you have to be so -- OOF! 
Me: OPPA!! *tackles Teukie in a hug* I thought you left me all alone like the other members :(

Teukie: Awww ani I'm here *hugs Katie back* Kaja let's go back to sleep.
Me: sleep..snuggle snuggle..cuddle cuddle..NEVER!!! YOU CAN'T TAKE ME ALIVE..must run and hide..RUN AND HIDE OR THE GIANT GUMMY BEARS WILL ATTACK YOU FOR EATING THEIR KIDS...sweet dreams...ZZzzzz *falls asleep* 
Teukie: O.o We should probably hide her cake even though she'll probably kill us for that..*picks me up bridal style and lays me down on the bed*

Mariah: *laughs* unnie ...aish mianhe oppa... Next time I’ll have to make some kind of sugar free giant cake or something....I don't want her to kill us for taking and hiding her cake.
Kyu: She shouldn't have any kind of sugar in the morning EVER again -_- but at least she is finally asleep.
Mariah: Guess the sugar rush finally wore off.... ^_^ ...
Kyu: Sometimes it seems like me and you are older than those two annoying children *pointing at Teuk and Katie*
Mariah: *lightly hits Kyu's arm* Be nice.

Teukie: We are not annoying children Cho Kyuhyun! -_- Aish don't make me wake Katie-ah back up *smirks*

Kyu: Neh hyung you are chi--
Mariah: SHHHH ani ...unnie needs to sleep! Don’t wake her up.

Me: *giggles* Akeno let go of Kyu oppa's ankle...Zzzzzz....Minnie I found you a bunny rabbit...Zzzzz...Wookie whatcha cookin' good lookin'...Zzzzzzzz
Kyu: BWO she even dreams about me being attacked by Akeno O_O
Mariah: I thought I told you that :/ hmmm..maybe I forgot.
Kyu: But she GIGGLED AT IT!!!! 
Mariah: Maybe she found it funny...
Kyu: WHAT’S FUNNY ABOUT GETTING ATTACKED BY A DOG?!
Mariah: Shhh.....
Kyu: But--
Mariah: SHHH
Kyu: BUT---
Mariah: I..said ...SHHH :P ^_^

Kyu: *grumbles a bit but stays silent*
Mariah: *quietly laughs and grabs Kyu's hand and entwines fingers together*

Me: Zzzz...run Kyu oppa, run for dear life...Zzzzz...Akeno don't bite him too hard otay...Zzzzz...*laughs* I see Kyu oppa's underwear *laughs again* Akeno don't eat that..that's Kyu's pants..material doesn't digest easily...Zzzzz...
Kyu: ...she’s laughing still aish..
Mariah: *shrugs* Well it’s true...material is harsh on an animal’s stomach *laughs at Kyu’s expression*
Kyu: O_O are you serious...are you on my side or hers...
Mariah: I was kidding ...aish.. :P

Teukie: Aigoo she's dreaming about you, but not me -_- if I wake her up now maknae..maybe she'll make her dream come true *smirks* 

Kyu: I’m just more special hyung that’s wae she is dreaming of me and not you......BWO...ani do not wake her up!! ...I will shut up....Just don't let her call her dog on me!! >_<

Mariah: Most likely she will forget it by the time she wakes up..

Teukie: I think my jagiya is more evil than the maknae… O_O wow… and you both are crazy..she’s sleeping and you’re talking about her dream like it’s a movie or something of importance..*trying not to laugh at Kyu and Mariah* Yeah maknae you’re so special that she’s dreaming about you getting attacked by her dog! *busts up laughing* XD

Kyu: Psh more evil than me yeah right she is just a bit crazy and doesn't like me all too well. Crazy I am so not crazy. -_- the dream is of importance! HER FREAKING DOG IS FREAKING ATTACKING ME. HOW IS THAT NOT FREAKING IMPORTANT?! At least I am in her dream though c:p

Mariah: .. Oppa did you call me crazy -_- *points finger at Teuk* Well I am not cra- ahh. Who am I kidding *laughs a bit*

Me: *suddenly wakes up and points a Kyu* -_- YOU…kicked my dog! :( Ottoke could you Kyu oppa, ottoke could you!!! *sniff sniff, getting teary eyed*

Teukie: O.o …shhhhh jagiya, Akeno is fine.

Me: *shakes head* Ani he’s not I saw Kyu kick him :’(

Kyu: Bwo ani I didn't do anything to your dog it was all in your dream. How could you think I would hurt a dog aish 

Teukie: Only evil people have dreams about another evil person being attacked. She does to like you aigoo..you act like she hates your guts. You have ani idea how much she cares about you and looks up to you *shakes head thinking he doesn't understand anything at all*
Me: Because Kyu oppa doesn't like Akeno :’( which means Kyu oppa doesn't like me T_T huuhuu~ 
Teukie: Jagiya, he was right it was all a dream you were having. Shhh it's alright. 

Kyu: Yeah she likes me enough to have her dog attack me -_-  *mumbles* .....mhmmm sure looks up to me.... BWO!!! I do not, not like AKENO!! The dog just ...I am not sure but DOESN’T LIKE ME I GUESS OR SOMETHING.... >_< I would never KICK A DOG!! >_<

Mariah: Unnie..Kyuhyunnie is not mean...well not mean enough to kick a dog...you were dreaming.

Teukie: Well she does maknae..maybe you and her need to spend a day with each other and actually act like a brother and sister with ani fighting...well a little bit of fighting but not much..

Kyu: I know how to be nice...just she always seems to start it somehow..and then we always get into an argument...and I will be nice if she will be nice.... 

Me: :( Akeno does like you..sort of...I'll talk to him arasso. Arasso I guess it was a dream because this face *grabs Kyu's face, staring at him intently* could never hurt a fly neh..mianhe for accusing you..but to my defense it was one of those dreams that felt real...*lets go of his face*

Mariah: neh Unnie all a dre--- O.o

Kyu: O_O BWO THE HECK.... aya...aish let go of my face......I forgive you for accusing me but let go of my fa---.....*rubs face while slightly glaring at Katie* 

Me: Wae you glaring at me..did I hurt you? Your face is soft and smooth *stares at Kyu*

Kyu: I'm glaring at you because..ani TOUCHING my face... -_- ....

Me: Oh is your face hurting...is there something on your face that's infectious? O.o You have face phobia don't you...*pokes Kyu's cheek* o.O hmmmmm wae is your face so smooth...I wonder bwo you would look like with facial hair *stares at Kyu intently trying to visualize a beard or mustache*

Kyu: Ani I don't have something on my face...or phobia......or anything...I- *starts wondering what he himself would look like with facial hair* .....aish ... just stop touching my face will you!! >_<

Me: Face phobia is the only explanation. I refuse! *pokes Kyu's forehead* I'm helping you get over your face phobia..or maybe you have a phobia of being touched by others *pokes his shoulder* A mustache wouldn't look good on you...it would look like you had a caterpillar stuck above your lips XD ...*gets an idea and smiles mischievously while staring at Kyu*

Kyu: aish I don't have face phobia. Just I don't want you to touch my face waeyo is that hard to understand. And ani phobia at all aish. -_- I wasn't thinking of a mustache anyways. -_- or anything like that. Waeyo you staring at me like that you try anything I will get you back -_- arasso.

Teukie: Mariah-ah would you be okay with it if Kyu and Katie-ah had a day to be siblings? It might possibly help them stop fighting ;) and we'll make you both sign a contract about not fighting that day and if you do then we will lock you in a small room with each other and Akeno *smirks*

Mariah: a siblings day...and what if it doesn’t stop them from fighting...although I am all for it BUT *glares at Kyu and Katie* If you guys fight you will have a price to pay -_- ani fighting. Try to learn to get along so not much fighting anymore arasso..... Neh Oppa I agree with it! ^_^

Teukie: Arasso then you both shall have a sibling day tomorrow...remember not to fight and good luck ^_^

Mariah: Neh KYU ani fighting... *looks at Teukie and whispers* should we follow them..like spy *excited/evil glint*...TOTALLY professional just to make sure they don’t kill each other ^_^

Teukie: *whispers back* Mmmm I don't think we should I mean they would expect us too...we should have Prince Manager or someone that can kind of blend in the crowd that they won't expect to spy on them.
Mariah: Bwo... Ani spy :((( well then boo. If prince manager or someone else spies for us can they have a video camera so we can watch here at the dorms Teukie oppa ^_^

Teukie: Neh they'll have video camera and we'll watch it live ^_^

Mariah: Awesome YAY I’m excited we get to watch live! I’m very excited...I’ll bring snacks ^_^

Teukie: I'll bring the drinks. Better bring lots of snacks just in case the other members decide to join us :D

Mariah: Arasso lots and lots of snacks well we know for sure Heechul will want to see this probably. Mmm I'm not sure about whom else yet.

Teukie: I bet every member is going to want to watch it *chuckles*

Mariah: Neh most likely. Oppa get lots and lots of comfy chairs too.

Me: FACE PHOBIA!!!! kekekeke *runs out of the room and comes back with some cake and a permanent marker that she hid in her pocket* Cake, cake, yum! Anyone want some? It's delicious ^_^ 

Kyu: I...DONT...HAVE...FACE....PHOBIA!!!............What are you doing...and Ani You might kill me if I take your cake or something...

Me: I am doing nothing sir ^_^ Oh so you do want some cake...wae would I kill you if you took some when I'm offering O.o you must have lots of phobias.

Teukie: *takes some cake* You really shouldn't be eating cake so early in the morning jagiya 
Me: *rolls eyes* says the person who's eating cake right now :P

Kyu: Since when are you ever formal with me so what's with the sir -_- aish I don't have a lot phobias and ani I don't want cake.

Me: Can I not call you sir..though I sometimes do wonder if you are one ;) kekeke AH! You admitted that you have phobias O_O wow...are you sure you don't want any cake your jagiya did make it and it's MmmMmmMMMMM! ^_^ *scoots closer to him, uncaps permanent marker secretly while it's still in her pocket* Wae are you discriminating to the cake huh HUH *touches Kyu's face with the permanent maker drawing a quick line above his lip, quickly puts it back in her pocket and puts the cap back on* 

Kyu: I don't want you to call me-- wait what is that supposed to mean? -_- I don't have a lot of phobias!! I don't want any cake *slightly eying the cake since it looks amazingly good* -_- What did you just do to my face?
Mariah: Omo unnie. O.O Aish. *looks to Teuk again*. You think they will get along? 

Me: Wae don't you want me to call you sir..I'm sure you know bwo I was implying ;) Nothing I just touched your face like this *shows him by drawing an invisible line above her lip* ^_^ Aish stop eyeing the cake, just ta---

Teukie: Yeah I think they'll get alo---*looks at Kyu (he was too busy eating the cake earlier)* O_O JAGIYA!! Here maknae have the last piece *hands the cake to Kyu. Grabs Katie's hand and pulls her out of the room* That wasn't very nice, now we have to hide you. Wae did you do that? How is he going to get that off? *walking around the dorm trying to think of the best hiding place* You're always the first one to start the little fights aren't you...you better behave tomorrow -_- or else.
Me: I have my reason...it'll come off easily. Stop trying to hide me, I can't hide forever..he'll get his revenge anyways. Arasso yeoboe I promise to behave tomorrow ^_^

Kyu: Aish it’s not just you calling me sir... BUT WHEN HAVE YOU EVER BEEN FORMAL WITH ME!! -_- ....DID you just say you sometimes wonder if I’m a woman -_- … >_< ...*eats happily-still slightly annoyed with what Katie implied*
Mariah: *Laughs* um..Kyu..you have a little..um *points to above his lip*

Kyu: hmmm oh *wipes*
Mariah: *laughs* Ani come with me *pulls to bathroom and faces Kyu's back away from the mirror, takes a washrag puts soap and water on it and gently rubs to get marker off*
Kyu: ....alright what did she put on my face *understanding Katie did something without looking* 

Mariah: *smiles* It’s just a little mark...ani worries...well actually *pulls washrag away* um...it’s a little faint I couldn't get it all off.. 
Kyu: *turns around* AISH I’M SOOO...I’M SOOO.....I’M SOOO GOING TO..JUST GAHHH >_<

Mariah: Aish calm down...it’s just little innocent fun :P *kisses cheek* you need to learn that you can't take everything seriously ^_^ arasso 
Kyu: Aish *tries to leave*

Mariah: -_- ...*Grabs his hand * ARASSO -_-

Kyu: O_O Neh, neh, arasso. 
Mariah: :D Good *kisses Kyu* now kaja.. *pulls out of bathroom back to living room*

Me: So I'm not allowed to be formal with you O.o ... Yep I did and don't be mad I wonder about that about all of the Suju members...some more than others..but yeah... :D

Teukie: Wait you sometimes think I'm a woman too? O_O
Me: We'll talk about this later..right now I have to help oppa...he's got a shadow from the permanent marker..*leaves to the bathroom, comes back with rubbing alcohol and some Q-tips. Taps Kyu's shoulder* Here let me apologize for drawing a mustache on your face by making the faint line disappear..trust me this stuff works the best...well that's if you trust my word on it...so do you want my help? Aren't you going to ask me wae I did that..it's not the reason you're thinking of...oh here you'll need this for your revenge *hands Kyu the permanent marker* 

Mariah: Omo we had rubbing alcohol...aish I never see anything … ^_^ Kyuhyunnie come on she’s trying to be nice....and HOPEFULLY not going to do something again ^_^
Teukie: Wae you sometimes think I'm a woman...have I really giving you reasons to think that...I'm going to make you see me as nothing but a man from now on -_- *sits on the couch talking to himself* can't believe it..me a woman...I thought I was being manly this whole time...ahhh my pride & dignity has been crushed....

Kyu: Aish you can! I am just asking waeyo!! YOU ARE NEVER FORMAL WITH ME SO WAEYO ARE YOU NOW! -_- .....*starts laughing at Leeteuk’s face* Hyung that must for you knowing your girlfriend sometimes thinks you are a woman...... *thinks a bit..not sure to trust Katie or not* um...

Me: You and Kyu aren't in the 'I often think you’re a woman' category...just sometimes you act, do, or say something and I just wonder for about it for a while, but then you act, do or say something manly and the thought is gone..don't be offended by it..it just means that every once in a while you get in touch with your feminine side which isn't bad ^_^

Mariah: Oppa you don't really need to worry about what unnie said....Come on you're handsome and muscular! ...Just you have a woman side at times....BUT IT'S NOT A BAD THING! IT’S REALLY SWEET...and adorable *feels like she’s making the situation a bit worse* ...yeah I’ll shut up now *pout*

Kyu: Alright...I guess you're forgiven and kamsahamnida for the rubbing alcohol...ani I don't need to know you probably did it to prank me or something jinja...*takes the permanent marker-thinks if Katie tries something again I’ll use it..but right now she is helping..maybe...plus Katie was on a sugar rush* uh...thanks....

Teukie: Gomawo Mariah-ah ^_^ *hugs Katie* You've mended my pride and dignity...ah it's nice to be a ladies' man ;) *smirks*

Me: Isn't calling you oppa formal..well not really formal but respectful? I'm being formal today because..don't you know what today is? Aish I’m just going to help anyways :P *dips the Q-tip into the rubbing alcohol bottle, starts to rubbing the faint line away above Kyu's lip* The last Q-tip will do the trick....it's all gone ^_^ See ani worries as long as there is rubbing alcohol permanent marker shouldn't make you worry or anything. It wasn't a prank it was in honor of today..I was celebrating..you really don't have a clue bwo today is do you..hmm. But you have to get me back like today or otherwise there was ani reason for bwo I did to you and it just ruins the celebration...you're welcome..now bwo is your revenge?

Kyu: ..ah ..ani I guess oppa is just respectful. Sir is formal and respectful but it also makes me feel really old...you know bwo that’s like jinja hyung *laughs*......Bwo is today *confused look*.....if it’s...wait bwo was today!?? CELEBRATING BWO?.......AISH what IS THE CELEBRATION FOR! I will get revenge on you when I feel like it not on a day where you are expecting it!!...*hears Teuk and quietly says* Ladies man?*scoff*

Mariah: Ahh...oppa ladies’ man??....uh alright....if you feel that way but I don't think unnie will like that a whole lot... 

Teukie: Wae did you scoff at that maknae..hmmm?

Kyu: YOU think you are a ladies’ man hyung....but honestly we all know you’re not....
Me: It's our 3 month anniversary eve..tomorrow is the actual anniversary as brother and sister duh aish I can't believe you didn't know this..now you ruined it though cause all the other times you got me back...*pouts* didn't you ever wonder wae I was always nice to you one day out of the month...so today I'm celebrating it by doing a not so mean prank ^_^ ...*hears bwo Teukie said and glares at him* If there was any more cake on that plate I would throw it at your face -_- ladies' man...so "ladies’ man" who else you with hmmm *raises eyebrow at him* 

Teukie: Ah..I'm only with you..I'm a ladies' man and you are a man's lady ;) You wouldn't throw the cake at me cause you are addicted to the cake :P

Kyu: Bwo jinja..Well ottoke was I supposed to know you celebrate things like that! Aish ....SO THAT’S the reason wae you were nice to me..that full day...you weren't really planning anything? Psh but that’s not fun to do a prank right away when you are expecting it!!!!!

Mariah: *laughs* aish aren't you guys supposed to be nice to each other MORE than just one day a month aish you two... 
Kyu: So that’s how you make it seem like you’re a ladies’ man... pabo
Mariah: Neh oppa...unnie probably still won’t except that answer although it was kind of smooth ^_^

Me: Maybe we do need that sibling day...well I usually don't, but I figured that it would be a nice thing to do. It is sometimes hard to be nice to you for a full day..especially when you say some things..ani wasn't planning anything ^_^ Well then...uh...Teukie let's go put some cake on your face so I cannot expect Kyu's prank..kaja *dragging Teukie to the kitchen* Well then I’ll try hard to be nice to Kyu for the rest of the month..ani let's make it 3 days then arasso..this will have to be done gradually. 
Teukie: Ani, I'm a ladies’ man..I just am committed to one lady ;) Arasso let's go to the kitch---WAIT! ANI! JAGIYA..mianheyo...ani cake to the face *pulls Katie the other way* 
Me: YAH! BE A MAN AND TAKE CAKE TO YOUR FACE!! *drags Teukie unwillingly to the kitchen* 
Teukie: Ani T_T I didn't mean it..jagiya..put the cake down...goma-- *a piece of cake to the face* -_-

Me: ^_^ You've never looked sweeter yeoboe *busting up laughing* 

Kyu: Well how was I supposed to know about you being nice to me for that reason if I had known I would have tried to be nicer. And look who is talking, it is hard to be nice to you sometimes as well. It won’t work I know you will be expecting a prank from me!! *yells to Katie as she drags Teuk away*
Mariah: Aish you two really, really need to have sibling day. ^_^ *laughs at the thought of Katie smashing cake on oppa’s face and Katie smiling innocently*

Me: *runs into living room, jumps behind couch* Kyu oppa, you said you would've tried to be nicer...how about saving me from him *points at Teukie*

Kyu: *looks at Katie* Huh? *then looks at Teuk* PUAHAHAHAHAHA omo nice look hyung very nice..you should keep it that way so no one can see your real face ^_^

Teukie: YAH! Come back here! *walks somewhat angrily into living room* Do you see my face! Your whole "You’ve never looked sweeter" comment is not saving you -_- and neither is the maknae. Whoever tries to save her will get kissed and hugged and I’ll make sure to get as much cake on their face as I can!
Kyu: Ehhh *hears what Teuk said * yuck...uh sorry Katie-ah can't help you...can't get his germs on me at all. 

Me: *busting up laughing, rolling on the floor behind the couch* Never....looked...sweeter....such...a..good...line... XD ... BWO! ah great...well I guess I'm a goner...*peeks out from behind the couch* 

Mariah: “You’ve never looked sweeter” Unnie that was an awesome line! Perfect fit to the occasion! 

Teukie: Now come over here jagiya ;) so I can kiss you!
Me: *looks at Teukie* Omo don't wink...you got icing on both of your eyebrows you just look so funny...you'll have to come get me :P

Teukie: *raises eyebrow* That can be arranged *smirks* 
Me: O_O Uh-oh...SOS...SOS...SOS!!

Mariah: RUN UNNIE RUN! *laughs*

Me: I can't run! I'm cornered! T.T huuhuu~ I guess this isn't too bad of a punishment...*tries to make a dash for it anyways*
Teukie: *catches me* I got you little runaway *smirks* 
Me: ANI!! *looks at Teukie* I'm conflicted...I should try to get away..but on the other hand I get a kiss..and the cake is yummy...
Teukie: I'll help you make your decision *kisses and hugs her making sure to get lots of cake on her face* There, wasn't that a piece of cake ^.^
Me: :P Ha ha ha..seems the cake is giving us some pretty good sayings *walks over to Kyu and wipes cake on both sides of his face with her hands* I think sideburns could work for ya :D Maybe even a beard..should've gotten me back when I told you too :P heehee ^.^

Kyu: aish O_O >_< ....oh ..I will be getting you back sooner or later now. ...Sooner or later.... >_<

Mariah: *rolls eyes at everyone but laughs a bit* Aish wasting my yummy cake I made for you unnie not nice *fake sniffle* ^_^ *looks around the room* Uh don't expect me to clean your guy's mess!!! :P

Me: That's the Kyu oppa I know ^_^ now you look sweeter than ever too Kyu oppa XD which is a big improvement for ya ;) *walks over to Mariah* Dongsaeng you got something on your forehead *wipes cake on her forehead* All better I got it all off...*grabs Teukie's hand, runs to the bathroom* We should clean up then hide for our lives :D *cleaning face off*
Teukie: *cleaning face off also* THE CAKE TASTE DELICIOUS!!

Me: I can't believe I wasted a yummy piece of cake on you...but it was soooo worth it ^_^

Kyu: Says the person that has cake all over her face. -_- ....you look pretty good considering I can't see much of your face .... :P

Mariah: O_O *jaw drops* UNNIE!!!! -_- aish...I’m soo not letting you get away with this!!! ....*watches as Katie and Teuke leave to the bathroom..gets up to kitchen puts large cake on paper plate and another on another plate* -_-

Kyu: ...bwo are you doing.. *smiling already knowing*
Mariah: getting back at unnie...wanna help? *innocent smile* 
Kyu: But wait till they are fully cleaned and sit out here for a while..I got another idea as well *smirks-then tells me* 
Mariah: Nice...hopefully it works.

Me: Bring it on ha ha ha! *walks into hallway with Teukie* It's too quiet...they must be planning something...I think it's nap time *tries to pull him to room*
Teukie: Ani you said it was celebration day and you gave Kyu permission to get revenge *pulls Katie into living room* She was trying to get out of the revenge. *sits down on couch pulling Katie into lap* Now you can't get away.
Me: But...but...dongsaeng is involved now too...which is not good...are you having me sit on your lap to protect yourself huh...unfortunately I'm otay with it..bring on the revenge..just do not remove me from my spot -_- I is very comfy *snuggles into Teukie* ^_^

Teukie: ^_^ *wraps arms around Katie more*

Kyu: *scoff* You have a lot of confidence that I am going to get you back *walks away into the bathroom-smirking while back is turned to Katie*

Me: Well you are the evil maknae of Super Junior aren’t you…or maybe you’re his doppelganger.

Kyu: Of course I’m the evil maknae of Super Junior ....aish and it makes me more awesome than usual.....
Mariah: *sigh* well I believe both YOU and LEETEUK oppa should come help me clean in the kitchen with that HUGE mess you guys made! Arasso!! 

~Meanwhile~ 
Kyu: *turning off water for sink and shower then sprays a light substance on the towels that stays when on skin then leaves the bathroom.*
Mariah: Oppa can you put the dishes in the dishwasher I have to go to the bathroom..*leaves to go to Kyu to get him and walk back to the kitchen together. Both have the cake in their hands hiding on each side of the wall* Ready Kyu?
Kyu: Neh XD
Mariah: Alright here we go *SCREAMS* AHHH UNNIE!!! OPPA COME QUICK!!! *as soon as you guys come close I smash cake on Leeteuk’s faces and Kyu smashes cake on your face*

Teukie: There wasn’t that BIG of a mess in the kitchen..jagiya we have to get up to clean our small mess.

Me: Ani I’m not getting up…wae you guys so cruel T_T

Teukie: We can come back and sit like this..arasso

Me: *sigh* fine..*gets up*

Teukie: *gets up, grabs Katie's hand* Kaja..are you tired?

Me: Neh *nods head sleepily*

Teukie: That’s bwo you get for eating cake so early in the morning *walks to kitchen entryway while holding Katie's hand, gets hit with cake in face*

Me: YAH! YOU WASTING MY CAKE!!! T.T not the kitty…cruel, cruel world!! *falls to my knees dramatically*

Teukie: YAH! I JUST CLEANED THE LAST CAKE OFF MY FACE!! :P Wae was I pulled into this I didn’t do anything to neither of you. *kneels down beside Katie* It’ll be otay jagiya *hugs Katie*

Me: *sniff sniff* The kitty lived such a short life…so young.

Kyu & Mariah: *laughing like crazy*
Mariah: Mianhe oppa mianhe...don't hold it against me..it was my idea to bring you into it!.*looks at you guys on the ground, Kyu and I still laughing*

Teukie: Sure it wasn't your idea :P

Mariah: Where are you getting “wasn't” oppa I said it was my idea to bring you into this :P

Teukie: Well I wasn't sure if you were speaking right... :P Oh I see how it is..get me involved when I didn't do anything to you...yet.

Mariah: Wasn't sure if I was speaking right...bwo you mean..saying I don't talk right oppa :P not nice to me :P ...bwo to me..yet!! O_O bwo were you going to do oppa huh?

Teukie: Ani..just wondering if real life auto correct got you *chuckles* I wasn't planning on getting you earlier..but since you decided to add me into the revenge it's only fair :D

Mariah: aish just because technology likes to auto correct me doesn’t mean real life auto corrects me too :P .....Ani oppa you know you don't want to get revenge on me ^_^

Teukie: Well I never know with you *chuckles* I definitely do want to get revenge on you ;)

Mariah: bring it on oppa! ^_^ I can take it! :P

Teukie: I think you are really tired *chuckles, picks Katie up* Let’s go clean our faces off yet again.

Me: Arasso..but can’t we just lay down instead.

Teukie: Not like this..unless we take a nap in somebody else’s bed *looks at Kyu and smirks*

Mariah: Psh..you guys make big messes out of small messes! So GLAD YOU’RE CLEANING! 
Kyu: *sneakily grabs frosting and puts a bit on top of Katie's and Leeteuk’s heads*
Mariah: AWW oppa unnie you guys look so kyeopta I could eat you up! *chuckles*

Me: Sometimes I feel like I need a huge fake plastic hammer to bop you on the head to knock you down a couple of levels Kyu oppa. We don't make big messes outta small messes...it was a small mess till you did this...*eats some of the cake off face* Wasting a perfectly great tasting cake..there are people out there that don't get this delicacy you know! 

Kyu: Even if you tried to knock me down a couple levels I will still be way up top! ^_^ :P ...you guys were the first ones to start this mess of wasting a very good tasting cake!!! ...aish you 
Me: Well it will be fun to bop you on the head with a big plastic hammer ^_^

Kyu: *mumbles about the plastic hammer* I could say the same thing about you too...

Me: Sounds like a fun battling time then ^_^

Kyu: aish ani battle time!! 

Me: Wae not :( You ani fun Kyu oppa :P Eat us up O.o CANNIBALISM ewww creepers......I'll eat you up, your love, your love.

Teukie & Me: I'll eat you up, your love, your love. *Hyukkie walks into the kitchen joining in on the song and is also dancing* I'll eat you up, so yum yum. Can't get enough, I think I'm in love. 
Hyukkie: *continues while Teukie and Katie stopped* If you move any closer, boy, there is no guarantee. *Hae walks in sees us makes O.O face* What I will do to you I fear it and it's scaring me. Like I've become some kind of demon in the night. You look so tasty, I could eat you up alive *wipes his finger across Teukie's face, tasting the cake* Mmm Mariah-ah you made this? It's very delicious..will you make my birthday cake please? 
Hae: O_O *gets out of trance, grabs Hyukkie's wrist pulling him out of the kitchen*
Hyukkie: Yah! Bwo are you doing..I haven't gotten my answer yet..
Hae: Did you see how MESSY it was in there?!
Hyukkie: Yeah..as messy as your room..so your point is?
Hae: They'll make us clean it up.
Hyukkie: You're right...walk faster..ani RUN! *leaves the dorm with Hae*

Mariah: ....Aish oh no always starting a new song aren't ya unnie...Laughs sure Eunhyuk oppa I can mak---- *watches as Hae drags Hyukkie away* uh.....huh...O_O...?? *watches as Katie and Teuk guys leave* Kyu..do you think they will use the washcloths..
Kyu: Bwo was that about?
Mariah: I dunno.... 

Kyu: Hopefully, it’s the best part of the plan..water is turned off..only thing is to use washcloths...can't see it until its actually on skin ...we just have to hope ONE of them puts it on.

Mariah: Ahh..but Kyu...is it easy for them to get it off...*a bit worried*
Kyu: ....uh.... I think.. 
Mariah: YOU THINK!?!?! O_O omo.
Kyu: Calm down. Neh it does come off easily ^_^ *kisses head quickly* Palle get camera..let’s see ^_^

Teukie: *acts like he's going to the bathroom, but makes a sudden turn to his and Kyu's room* MAKNAE! I hope you don't mind but we're going to take a nap on your bed arasso..mianhe if we get any cake and icing on your bed *chuckles* 
Me: Bwo..but his bed is smelly..oh well I guess this just makes it to where he has to clean his bed :D *giggles*

Kyu: IF YOU SO MUCH AS TOUCH MY BED YOU WILL REGRET IT...all I need is a little proof that you made ALL this mess and some mess in HEECHUL’S room and a note telling him you were busy and wanted him to clean it up and you KNOW I can pull it off *evil smirk as Leeteuk stops...goes up to Leeteuk..pushes him out of the way runs into room slams it shut and locks door so no one can get in*
Mariah: *aish starts laughing*

Teukie: Even he has to respect his hyung and son-in-law ;) CHILDISH MOVE MAKNAE!!! :P

Me: You know we really weren't going to nap on your stinky bed anyways *laughs* 
Teukie: Which reminds me clean your bed sheets will ya..they're stinking up the whole room.

Me: Omma will punish you instead Kyu oppa :P

Kyu: Sure..you think you got Heechul wrapped around your finger don't you -_- *yells from inside the room* IT’S NOT CHILDISH...and my bed smells perfectly fine! aish

Me: Ani..but he owes me so :P 

Teukie: Kaja jagiya *pulls Katie into the bathroom, grabs the washcloths* 

Mariah: *watches Katie and Teuk enter the bathroom quickly gets Kyu and put ears up to the door*
Me: Are you sure those will work? Can't I just have a fork or a spoon..wasting food is bad...there better be some cake left or some people are going to get it -_-

Teukie: These will work fine..ani you can't have a fork or a spoon *chuckles. Wipes cake off Katie's forehead with washcloth* O_O um..*looks at washcloth, then back at Katie's face*
Me: Um..bwo...*turns around looks in mirror* O.O Bwo is on my forehead...*uses the other washcloth on Teukie's forehead* It's the washcloths...they got something on them...you think it glows in the dark? 

Kyu: *starts laughing and yells loud enough for Teuk and Katie to hear* Sorry hyung but that stuff starts to stain red on skin after a while..it’s clear at first just give a couple minutes *laughs hysterically*

Teukie: STAINS RED...WAIT IT COMES OUT RIGHT..MAKNAE!!!!

Me: *decides to doodle on Teukie's face with the washrag. Yells from inside the bathroom "DOES IT GLOW IN THE DARK?!"*
Teukie: Jagiya stop..bwo are you doing...he said it STAINS..
Me: *turns his face so he can see himself in the mirror* Look. You've become a work of art :D *giggles*
Teukie: Oh so you want to play it that away huh *does the same to Katie* Now don't you just look lovely *chuckles*

Teukie & Me: *begin making each other look funny and everything, while struggling to keep the other person's hand away from face accidentally turns lights off* AH! Look bwo you did..I didn't do it you did...aish just turn the lights back on will you...where's the switch at.....whoa your face is glowing...jinja mine too....*looks in mirror* 
Me: This is so cool!!
Teukie: Well Suju concerts will be an experience..arasso I’m going to turn the light on..once I find the switch that is..
Me: Ah! Don't push! 
Teukie: Well move a bit so I can get to the switch, please.
Me: This way is to the shower...you need to go the other way to get to the light..
Teukie: Are u sure?
Me: Ani..I don't remember which side I’m standing on cause you kept pushing me to stand in one place then another :P Kyu oppa or dongsaeng could you please open the door?

Kyu: *yells back* Well it does glow in the dark...but when it’s not dark it stains red on skin....uh...it slightly comes out...it takes a while *starts laughing uncontrollably* 
Mariah: Uh...you guys don’t know where the light switch is......? O_O alright I’m opening the door......*tries door but doesn’t open it and gets ready to open it when Kyu grabs my hand*...bwo? 
Kyu: Uh Leeteuk hyung I think you locked it...it won’t open for the both of us *holds the handle so Katie can't turn it or open the door from her side* 
Mariah: *rolls eyes..whispers* They might fall, open the door so they can see...

Teukie: BWO IT TAKES A WHILE TO COME OUT...I CAN'T GO ON STAGE LIKE THIS...I CAN'T EVEN SAY IT'S A SUNBURN..AHHHHH MAKNAE!!!

Me: I'm glowing!!! kekeke It's so cool!! 
Teukie: I didn't lock the door..where the heck is the stupid door..when I get out of here maknae I'm going to kill you!!!
Me: Go the other way yeoboe..the door is the other way...OTHER WA---
Teukie: Bwo...move over a bit please...huh---*CRASH!*
Me: *gasp* Teukie...are you okay..bwo happened...TEUKIE!!
Teukie: OUCH! 
Me: I told you that the door was the other way...are you okay...*turns around feels the wall, finds light switch* OMO! O_O *runs to Teukie, looking him over frantically* Anything broken..bleeding...bruises...
Teukie: Ani..I'm fine jagiya..let's just get out of here and take a nap..we'll worry about getting this stuff off our faces later..*stands up*
Me: Ani we can't take a nap you just hit your head and don't lie saying you didn't cause you keep rubbing your head...aigoo let’s go get some ice for your head..*looks at the door* CHO KYUHYUN AND MARIAH JASMINE KEENE LET GO OF THE DOOR I KNOW IT'S NOT LOCKED I CAN SEE THAT IT'S NOT LOCKED!!! *opens door* -_- You guys are so bad and don't even say a word about my face color...you should've seen it in there we was glowing it was so cool....kaja yeoboe. Let's get you an ice pack *pulls Teukie towards kitchen*

Kyu: Sorry hyung but...at least you can put all that makeup on now and have something to cover up other than just your face! :P You are going to kill me! Come on hyung, it’s just innocent fun *laughs a bit more..then realizes sometimes Leeteuk can't take a joke..worried a bit*
Mariah: *hears the crash* omo Oppa gwenchana? Are you okay oppa!...Psh ANI USING MY FULL NAME ON ME UNNIE!! 
Kyu: Thank you for the compliment...I like being the evil maknae!...nice face....*cough* color ^_^ ...you must of been in the sun for a VERY long time to get that ... ^_^

Mariah: ahh we will see it glowing again soon probably when we all try to go to sleep and you guys are lighting up the room.
Kyu: Hey kind of like Rudolph the red nose reindeer...except now its Hyung and Dongsaeng the red faced Pabos.... 
Mariah: Oppa are you oktay?

Teukie: I don't think makeup is going to help. Neh I'm okay.
Me: This doesn't even look like sunburn...I look like a tomato -­_-

Teukie: That's it maknae *leaves Katie's grasp, starts charging at Kyu* When I get my hands on you I'm going to kill you!!
Me: Yeoboe! Just leave him be arasso. *grabs Teukie hand* He said the ink will come off so ani worries..he knows better than to do a prank that won't come out of clothes or skin..kaja to the kitchen.
Teukie: Ani! *grabs Kyu by the neck*
Me: *grabs Teukie's hand trying to pull it off of Kyu's neck* PARK JUNG-SU YOU LET GO OF KYU'S NECK RIGHT NOW!! YOU DO NOT HARM OUR KIDS LIKE THIS!! 
Teukie: Our kids..?
Me: Well..uh...um...let go of Kyu oppa!
Teukie: Arasso *lets go of Kyu* Explain.
Me: You know if we leave our faces like this we could scare Hae oppa tonight..he'll think we are ghosts :D You really need an ice pack..I'll go get one..ani harming Kyu oppa >_< 
Teukie: How are you and the other members our kids...*thinks* OH! Now I'm the Appa ^_^  or half appa half omma...but wait...some of you are her oppas..but yet also her kids...and Heechul and Hangeng are her parents..but also her kids....I really need that ice pack...*walks toward kitchen* Jagiya bwo's taking so---bwo are you doing?
Me: Shhhh...they are in the kitchen.
Teukie: Who is?
Me: Shindong, Hyukkie, Kangin, and Yesung...
Teukie: So?
Me: I don't want them to see me like this....I look funny :(

Teukie: *chuckles* So do I..*grabs Katie's hand and drags her into the kitchen*
Shindong, Hyukkie, Kangin, and Yesung: O_O Do we want to know bwo happened?
Teukie: I'm sure you already probably know bwo happened and who did it.
Me: *grabs ice pack from freezer*

Kyu: *laughs but meditatively stops when Teuk charges* Whoa hyung...calm down O_O
Mariah: Omo oppa...stop! 
Kyu: *doesn't say anything but blinks in confusion at the word “kids” watches as Katie and Teuk go* 
Mariah: .....Kyu......are you alri--

Kyu: *interrupts* I’ll be back later :/
Mariah: Huh...alright ...
Kyu: *leaves the dorm quietly*

Me: *saw that Kyu left* :(

Teukie: Jagiya bwo's wrong..*steps closer to Katie*
Me: -_- *slaps ice pack on head where Teukie hit it, walks away angrily, about to leave the dorm then remembers face is red, but leaves dorm anyways*
Teukie: Ow...jagiya where are you goi---*blinks*
Me: *walking from the elevator to the stairs then back..not sure which one to take* I'm going to run into people anyways...*clicks the elevator button* 

Kyu: *walks around aimlessly*
Mariah: :( ...*mumbles* aish poor Kyu...but did it go a bit too far...I mean it’s just a prank and he was kidding about it taking forever to get out......*deciding to go look for Kyu or stay for a bit more
Kyu: * reaches a park..and just sits there on a bench, hands in jacket stares at the ground* 
Mariah: *goes to clean up the kitchen, ignores all eyes that are in kitchen* Where’s unnie? *finished cleaning looks at clock and gets more worried and calls Kyu a couple of times*

Me: *shopping* I know he wanted that game...now where did I see it at..*getting weird looks from people passing by and hearing giggles and laughter* There's the store! *runs inside, searches for game* Aha! Now to find Kyu Oppa *buys game, leaves store, looks for Kyu* maybe I should call him..*dials phone number, hears a song, walks to where I hear the noise* Kyu Oppa! ^_^ runs up to him, squats down, tilts head looking up at him with big goofy grin* ...Kyuhyun-ah....

Teukie: I don’t know where Katie-ah went...she just left...*worried* Where's maknae at?

Mariah: She just left? *confused then worried* I-I don't know where he went..he left as well..and I am beginning to worry...*tries calling again-no answer-says quietly* Kyu, why won't you answer my calls, where are you?
Kyu: *looks up to see Katie* Not now Katie-ah..*gets up and begins to walk off* 
Mariah: Maybe I should go look for him...make sure he is okay....*looks at phone..tries again*
Kyu: *looks at phone and puts back in pocket feeling bad for ignoring calls*

Me: :/ ....*gets in Kyu's way from walking away, grabs his hand, puts the game in his hand* Kyuhyun-ah..don't take bwo happened too personally...Teukie oppa is just…well he's stupid sometimes.....I think something has been bothering him lately and he suddenly just snapped...this is probably not helping at all...mianheyo for bwo happened and mianheyo for everything I said coming out all wrong *bows* Anyeong! *waves bye, runs off to catch the bus to head back to dorm* 

Teukie: Neh she just left without a word and her tomato red face...maknae left...ani answer... :/ *tries calling Kyu, leaves dorm to go look for him, thinking-I can't believe I did that to him...mianheyo Kyuhyun..mianheyo...* 

Kyu: You didn't have to ge- *turns around really quick to find Katie already gone onto bus-shrugs and begins to walk off again* Something on his mind huh....well some way to snap .... :( *ignores Leeteuk's call*
Mariah: *paces back and forth, worried and upset* 
Kyu: *makes it to the river and sits by a tree and just watches the light show resting in the grass*

Me: *too busy texting Kyu-I did too have to get you a gift...after all it's our bro-sis anniversary eve :P Plus I knew you really wanted that game. Runs into someone* AH mianh---Teukie...
Teukie: Ah jagiya where have you been and without a coat too...have you seen maknae...
Me: I was buying Kyu a video game...the last time I saw him was at a park..but he was leaving...
Teukie: *thinking* Oh I think I might know where he is...anyeong *kisses Katie's forehead then runs off to the river*
Me: Anyeong...I hope you can mend this...*walks into dorm, worried*
Kyu: *reads text, smiles and texts back* Gomawo mianhe I didn’t get anything for you.

Teukie: *arrives at the river, looks around spots Kyu* Maknae! *runs to him, falls to his knees, and hugs Kyu tightly* Mianheyo Kyuhyun..mianheyo *crying*

Kyu: *rests back and closes eyes partly falls asleep and jolts to a wake with someone hugging him and crying* Huh? Hyung? Bwo are you doing here? You should just go back to the dorms *wants to break free from hug but hates the tears coming from his hyung*

Me: *texts back* Yewook ani being mianhe ani need to get me a gift ^_^ just smile arasso and do bwo you like to Teukie as punishment..make him dress up as a woman and roam the streets or I don’t know but if you don't punish him...I will ;) ..unless you don't want him to get punished. Dongsaeng ani worrying Kyu oppa is fine..well sort of...try texting :D

Teukie: *still crying, hugging Kyu like if he lets go Kyu will vanish* Mianheyo maknae...mianheyo for doing bwo I did..I don’t know bwo else to say but mianheyo and that I regret it...

Kyu: *laughs at punishing Teukie but stops texting back* Hyung....*awkwardly pats back* you can stop crying....if I say you are forgiven will you let me go? 
Mariah: How can I not worry...he left upset......texting....if he doesn’t answer a call how do you know he won’t answer a text? *confused but tries* Are you okay? 

Me: He texted me so he better text you..or else :P
Kyu: *looks at text feels bad texts back* yeah I’m alright  <3 :)

Mariah: Neh you are right he texted back.... :( ......

Teukie: *looks up at Kyu with his teary tomato red dyed face with T_T expression* Aniiiiiiii, don't forgive me..I don't deserve it...aniiii I'm never letting you go cause then you may never come back...I'm such a bad hyung...
Kyu: *sigh* ...you’re not a bad hyung...it’s alright...okay...I understand that you really are stressed...don't worry ....stop crying and go wash your face clean of that dye...
Teukie: Just cause I'm really stressed doesn't give me the right to do bwo I did to you...you should punish me...I would clean my face off but I don’t know how or even bwo to use..plus I think Katie-ah really wants to scare Hae tonight...oh crud I didn't take those washcloths out of the bathroom O_O
Me: *text Teukie- Hey text dongsaeng with where you guys are at arasso, but don't tell Kyu..let it be a surprise ^_^ *

Teukie: *texts Mariah telling her where they are at, gets up* Well maknae..mianhe again...don't forget to punish me...I guess I should go and let you have some alone time...if you spend the night at your parents’ house or at TVXQ's or SHINee's dorms I'll understand just let someone know in Suju arasso...anyeong *bows*

Kyu: *sigh* ani ani punishment..and all you need is just use soap and water...I was just kidding when I said it doesn't come out for a while.....hyung....you don't have to be formal with me all of a sudden..and it’s not like I’ll stay at a different place tonight hyung..
Mariah: *texts back* Gomawo oppa......*gets up quickly and runs out door and towards destination*

Teukie: Neh punishment. Just soap and water..that's it *blinks a couple of times with a ‘you can't be serious it's really that simple' face* I thought you meant it took like some special stuff to get it out...ahhhh you better punish me...I have a feeling if you don't..my jagiya will *a bit worried about that* Well I felt like bowing so :P and arasso I'm glad then...bye *leaves quickly cause he knows Mariah will get there fast*
Me: Bye dongsaeng! *giggles, text Kyu* Did you punish him?

Kyu: *chuckles* Neh hyung it was that simple. Ani need anything special to get it off. Dongsaeng punishment to you hmm. Ani though hyung you don't need to be punished. Bye hyung *stays where he is at watching the light show- texts back* Ani, ani punishing this time.
Mariah: *gets to where Kyu is at smiles relieved but angry at same time looks around for something "soft" to throw at him can't find anything so throws one of her shoes at his back* 
Kyu: Ouch! Yah!!! *turns around to see Mariah hobbling one shoe on one shoe off* Jagiya what was that for? 
Mariah: *jumps on Kyu and hugs him tightly. Hiding face in chest, whispers* That was for making me worried and not accepting my calls and just....*hugs tighter*
Kyu: *smiles and hugs back just as tightly* I'm sorry jagiya I didn't mean to make you worry. I just needed time alone to think and time be away from today but see I'm alright now.... Except the bump on my head from your shoe..nice aim
Mariah: *lifts head* Mianhe. Didn't know what I should do if I should have followed you or let you leave but with that it made me worried then I saw you and I was happy you were alright but mad you couldn't tell me. Mianhe *kisses head*
Kyu: *chuckles* It is okay, I don't blame you. I am mianhe for making you worried. 
Mariah: Saranghae. Just..let’s stay like this for a bit more. 
Kyu: Alright *kisses* Saranghae jagiya *holds closer and rests chin on Mariah's head*

Me: *text* But I can punish him right? :D

Teukie: *arrives back at dorm, walks into bathroom, takes the washcloths out (hides them in his room) then washes his face off* Jagiya! Get in here so we can wash the red dye off your face!! 
Me: Arasso *walks into bathroom to get a washcloth thrown at face* Yah!
Teukie: Shhh *washes my face off* 
Me: A little warning would've been appreciated -_-

Teukie: Mianhe but I'm tired and I want to take nap now so kaja *drags me to the room*
Me: Hey did dongsaeng arrive safely?
Teukie: *shrugs* I don't know. I left before she got there. I'm sure she did.

Me: O_O You didn't like hide behind anything to see if she got there safely then leave...bwo if something happened to her...bwo if she ran into a flasher...I can't believe you *throws a pillow at Teukie* -_- I'm not taking a nap with you..you...PERSON! *points finger at Teukie, leaves room* 
Teukie: *sighs* Too early for this....way too early....*text Kyu* Did Mariah-ah arrive safely? Her unnie has gone off the deep end....you might want to stay there for a long time....I don't know if I can get her to calm down. *puts pillow back up* Jagiya, I'm sure she's fine..she's a tough girl...jagiya *walks into the living room, gets hit by another pillow* Stop throwing pillows at me for Pete's sake!!
Me: But you’re not SURE that she's fine. ANI you deserve attacking pillows! :P *throws another*
Teukie: This is war then! *throws pillow, but misses hitting Kyu's game controller knocking it to the floor* O_O
Me: O_O Ooooo youuuuu in troublllle!!! *busting up laughing at Teukie's facial expression* I can't believe you missed me...Kyu's going to get you :P

Teukie: *rubs the back of his neck* Aish..all I wanted to do was to take a nap....GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! 
Me: O_O *jumps cause Teukie's sudden outburst scared me* 
Teukie: *charges to the door, grabs his coat* I'll be back *leaves, slamming door*
Me: Uh...*jumps when door slams shut*...MARCO!!!! *waits, looks around* So...I'm all alone...well guess I should clean this up *picks up the pillows and the broken controller* Well this isn't going to work again *tosses controller in the trash can*

Kyu: *texts back to Katie* Neh if you would like to punish him go right ahead* aish :) *texts hyung back* Neh hyung she has arrived safely..and probably a little upset with me has a very good aim...remind me of that next time hyung....wouldn't it calm her down if she knew she was alright by us coming back now hyung? 
Mariah: Who you texting Kyu..? 
Kyu: Hyung and dongsaeng....
Mariah: Ah..bwo did they want?
Kyu: Your unnie wants to punish hyung..and hyung wants to make sure you got here okay because your unnie has basically and I quote "gone off the deep end." 
Mariah: I think it would be a good idea to have her punish oppa...and ahhh my protective unnie ^_^

Kyu: Well are you ready to go back to the dorms? 
Mariah: Ani I want to stay with you *shivers as a light breeze comes by*
Kyu: *looks down.* Aish you didn't even think about bringing a jacket *flicks head* pabo..
Mariah: *unconsciously pouts* Mianhe...I just ran out of dorms ..I’m not a pabo :P

Kyu: *wraps jacket around Mariah* Come one let’s go back...*texts hyung* We are on our way back....

Teukie: *reads text* O_O AIGOO!! *text back* Arasso I'll let her unnie know then...arasso I'll try to remind about her killer aim next time :D Don't come back yet...cause....just walk very slowly back arasso....very slowly! *runs into store to buy game controller*
Me: *reads text, starts laughing, thinking-If only you knew Kyu bwo has happened to your dear game controller* *text back* Arasso Kyu oppa. 
Eunhae: *walk in* O.O um..Katie-ah gwenchana?
Me: *still laughing, points to the trashcan* 
Eunhae: *looks in trashcan* O_O Call us when the coast is clear *leave again, text the other members (except Kyu and Teukie) to steer clear of the dorms for a while*
Me: *nods in understanding*
Teukie: *thinking-Aigoo wae such a long line...come on people let's move it!*

Kyu: *texts back* Bwo waeyo can we not come back yet hyung? What are you not telling me? *frowns*
Mariah: Bwo is wrong Kyu? 
Kyu: I don't know. I have a bad feeling I’m not going to like something when we get back to the dorms.
Mariah: Bwo do you mean? 
Kyu: I am not sure..weird feeling that something happened again in the dorms..that hyung is not telling me..

Mariah: Well do you still want to go back to dorms now or wait?
Kyu: Might as well go find out what it is...*sigh*

Teukie: *texts back* It's nothing...you can come back..just slowly... *finally makes it to the front of the line, buys controller* 
Me: *stopped laughing finally, looks around, texts Kyu* YAH! Dongsaeng made it safely, neh...are you guys coming back?
Teukie: *runs out of the store and heading back to dorm as fast as possible* 

Kyu: *texts* Then waeyo do we have to go back slowly..come on I know something is up ...just tell me hyung...*texts back to Katie* Neh she arrived safely, ani need to be worried. Neh we are about a block away from the dorms...why are you telling me come back fast and Teuk slowly...what is going on -_-

Mariah: *watches as Kyu texts* Wonder what’s up...hey...isn't that Leeteuk oppa running? 
Kyu: *looks up from phone* Huh..? Yeah it is...HEY HYUNG! ...HYUNG! aish...

Teukie: *sees Kyu and Mariah* O_O *continues running to the dorms*
Me: *texts back* Because I'm bored and you'll most likely find out when you get here...we couldn't fix it..but ani worries Teukie oppa got you a new one ^_^

Teukie: *runs into dorm, puts controller where the other controller was, sits on the couch, turns on the TV* 
Me: You sure you want to sit all casual like this?
Teukie: Neh.
Me: Shouldn't you just tell him bwo happened?
Teukie: Ani.
Me: Wae...are you scared?
Teukie: A little...I mean we broke his controller...he'll kill us if we tell him.
Me: He'll kill us if we don't tell him and he finds out on his own.
Teukie: Arasso...fine.

Mariah: That..was..strange…. What's up with that?
Kyu: He saw us, right? 
Mariah: Well yeah, I think. I mean he looked right at us.. 
Kyu: Hmm oh well *grabs hand* We will find out what he was up to later. *walks into building and into elevator*

Teukie: By the way...where is the broken controller?
Me: In the trash can.
Teukie: You didn't try to hide it under stuff?
Me: Nope.
Teukie: *stands up*
Me: *pulls Teukie back down* Ani.
Teukie: But--
Me: Ani. You're not going to go hide it somewhere till trash day or cover it with stuff to hide it in the trash can.
Teukie: But..
Me: -_- Ani. 
Teukie: Aish fine :P

Me: Gomawo ^_^ *snuggles close to Teukie* 
Teukie: -_- ...cheater ^_^

Kyu: Its...been....a long day today..
Mariah: I know Kyuhyunnie..mianhe
Kyu: Ani...there is nothing you nor anyone else should say mianhe about today...*pulls into embrace* 
Mariah: *hugs back tightly lets go when elevator bings signaling that we reached floor* 
Kyu: *grabs hand and walks out* aish..waeyo are your hands so cold?
Mariah: They’re always cold :P

Kyu: Aish *holds hand tighter and puts in his jacket pocket* There...*unlocks door and comes in* Hey hyung!! What were you doing? Did you not hear us calling you?
Mariah: Neh oppa you looked very scared like you saw a ghost...everything oktay? 
Kyu: And waeyo did you act so.....weird when you were texting me? 

Me: ^_^ *jumps up from couch* Dongsaeng and Kyu oppa are otay!!! *hugs Kyu and Mariah*

Mariah: *confused but hugs back* Huh?....wae wouldn't we be oktay unnie? 

Me: Cause I was worried you met a flasher on the way to where Kyu was then I was worried you ran into one on the way back...

Mariah: A...flasher.....you were more worried about a flasher than something WORST than a flasher ....aish you...just kidding...but mianhe for making you worried unnie... 

Me: Well I didn't want to think about the worst :P
Teukie: *gets up slowly..nervously* Um...I was buying you a replacement of something...neh I saw and heard you guys..mianheyo...well when you hear bwo happened I'm sure you'll understand wae I ran...*pulls Katie in front of him to be his shield* ...uh how do I put this...

Kyu: Replacement..of bwo....*very very confused and a bit worried* Bwo happened *looks to Katie and hyung* 
Me: He broke your controller!
Teukie: Jagiya!
Me: Bwo..wae beat around the bush...just say it as if you were ripping a band-aid off...quickly :D

Teukie: You don't remove your Band-Aids quickly...

Me: That's not the point...just tell Kyu oppa bwo happened arasso. 

Kyu: *jaw drops eyes go wide*...........BWO! .......H-how.....just..... 
Mariah: Aish Kyu before you get all bent out of shape and you yourself go crazy or upset and start yelling listen to oppa’s explanation! 

Teukie: Aish fine...so jagiya here had gone off the deep end about if Mariah-ah made it safely to where you were..started throwing pillows at me..wouldn't take a nap...told her to stop but was hit by another pillow so decided that it was war time...I missed her..have ani clue how that was possible she was standing still...and the pillow hit your controller knocking it to the floor breaking it..so I left to buy you a new one and that is wae you were getting weird texts from me...cause I didn't want you to find out..especially since you love your video games..and I want to live *cheesy smile, holding Katie close* 
Me: Now was that so bad...aish...can take a nap now...it's like 10AM...plus if you guys are cool then I'm sure the rest of Suju would like to come to the dorms and rest also...

Kyu: aish fine... -_- .... *listens and after Teuki is done stands there with a blank expression on his face arms crossed-all of a sudden starts talking in a slow...angry quiet voice* You....broke.....my.....controller....because...you...missed ...hitting....her.......*stops...then starts laughing uncontrollably* Ahahaha jinja...wow hyung...wow...you really need to work on your aim...
Mariah: You’re not mad Kyu? *raises an eyebrow looking in shock* 
Kyu: ...well yeah I am...well was but then heard you went out of your way to buy a replacement instead of just not telling me...and well it’s been a bad day enough for more yelling.

Mariah: wow..that’s really...mature...
Kyu: AISH I’m not always IMMATURE...
Mariah: Says you.... :P

Me: I thought it was funny too :D

Teukie: -_- *at Kyu for laughing and Katie's comment* 

Kyu: BWO!? Don’t glare at me..at least I’m not yelling and screaming about my controller because of you hyung.....Gomawo to the both of you *bows* and ..mianhe...for..taking it too far this morning... 

Teukie & Me: Yewook *bows back* 
Teukie: Ani being mianhe..you didn't take it too far this morning..I did mianheyo for that.

Mariah: you oktay oppa? 

Teukie: I'm okay...just tired..

Me: *grabs a pillow and lightly smacks Teukie in the face with it* :P

Teukie: >_<

Me: Go on...scream...vent it out yeoboe 
Teukie: Ani...I just need a nap.
Me: Pshhhh liar! *hits Teukie with pillow again*
Teukie: If.you.do.that.again.you.are.going.to.die.
Me: *smirks, throws pillow at Teukie and runs* Kyu oppa now you can play your new video game with your awesome new controller...have fun you two!!!

Mariah: ...you are seriously not going to play your new GAME NOW are you? 
Kyu: *thinks about for a while*
Teukie: YAH! GET BACK HERE!!!!
Me: YOU NEED TO VENT!!!
Teukie: I'm perfectly fine!
Me: DENIAL!!!
Teukie: NUH-UH!!!
Me: *runs out onto the balcony* 
Teukie: >_< You’re trapped now!

Me: :) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Teukie: O_O Bwo the heck are you doing? 
Me: Ahhh I feel better now...your turn :)

Teukie: You're crazy..I'm going to go take a nap now.

Me: :/ *grabs his hand* Teukie oppa...it's otay...
Teukie: *sighs* arasso..fine...*goes to the railing* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! ….Jagiya...you were right..that does make you feel better :D gomawo *kisses forehead* Now kaja to nap land ^_^

Me: Yewook..arasso :/ *still bit worried, thinking-Teukie's going to keep being stressed until he works this problem out with his father*

Mariah: *pouts*......*hears screaming and jumps but relaxes when realizing bwo Katie is doing*

Kyu: *laughs* I’ll probably play it later......but we are both tired as well...want to take a nap?
Mariah: ...sure...I’ll probably fall asleep and you’ll get up to play your game :P meanie face...
Kyu: Ani I won’t..not yet...today was...stressful and I just want to lay down and sleep with my jagiya asleep in my arms as well :P

Mariah: :P *mumbles something not sure myself what I say* 

Teukie: Bwo's wrong?
Me: Ah..nothing...gwenchana... :)

Teukie: ...seriously jagiya bwo is wrong?
Me: Seriously nothing is wrong..let's just take a nap...*walking to room with Teukie, pulls out phone and texts the other Suju members that it is safe to return to the dorms* 
Other members: *suddenly burst through the door* AHHH finally!!! 
Wookie: I'll cook!
Sungmin: I'll help!
Siwon and Shindong: If you need anything we'll be in the living room watching TV!
Eunhae: We'll be in our room resting!
Yesung: I'm going to take a nap in Leader and Maknae's room!
Kangin: I need some coffee...
Kibum: *goes into living room*

Kyu: Bwo did you say jagiya... -_-

Mariah: Bwo nothing no clue what you’re talking about :P *mumbles you and your games* 
Kyu: aish... I promise! ...okay I won't play my game today...and hyung..well you already apologized to me hyung...and I accepted it...you don't need to say it again....
Mariah: *to Kyu* :P *laughs lightly at all the members coming in* 
Kyu: Bwo? You are not going to sleep in our room turtle man! Go to your own room...waeyo it have to be ours!! *sounding a bit whiny*
Mariah: You need any help Wookie or Minnie oppa just let me know I'll help! ^_^ ..or Kangin oppa you want me to make you some coffee?

 

A/N: This chapter was 20 pages and 10,870 words...probably my longest chapter I've written for this story (in comparison to the published and unpublished chapters).