Spilt Coffee

1 evil mysterious guy + 1 busy Japanese teacher = 1 spilt coffee = 1 date = meet the group + 1 worried unnie = O.O + a gorgeous guy = LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Me: DONGSAENG!!! Come quick I got to show you something!!! *big smile on my face ^_^ *

Mariah: Bwo!? What do you need unnie! *running into her bedroom* You scared me..what do you need --- don't yell like that, I thought something was wrong!

Me: I have finished my signs!! *jumps up and down like a little kid* You have to see them they're so kyeopta and hilarious! :D

Mariah: *looks at posters* Awww cute! *smiling, but shaking head* ..aish I'm not going to say it *looking at "Eunhyuk-shi, your age is all wrong" sign then looks at watch* Omo I got to get to work, mianhe!

Me: *whispers* Bwo? That poster is telling the truth.... Ahhh mianhe dongsaeng, bye have safe trip to work!!

Mariah: I heard that unnie.. *getting ready to run out the door* IT'S NOT THE TRUTH..his age is right!!! BYE!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA!!! See you when I get back!! *runs out the door -- closes a bit too loud; running to work--ready to turn a corner--bumps into someone* Omo I'm so mianhe. I didn't see you, mianhe. *looks up to see a guy in sunglasses and baseball cap* I made you drop your coffee, I'm serioulsy mianhe! *bows a couple of times* 

Mysterious Guy: *cough* Um..it's okay..don't worry about it...

Mariah: Still I'm very mianhe..

Mysterious Guy: You can make it up by buying me a new coffee :)

Mariah: *puzzled/a bit creeped out* Ehh..I would, but I'm running late for work...

Mysterious Guy: How about after work..I'll give you my number..just call me when you get off.

Mariah: ..Mm okay *exchange numbers* Mianhe again...*bows and runs off*

~At school teaching third grades Japanese~

Mariah: *thinking- I wonder who that creepy guy was..he had a cute smile though.*

Student: Uh teacher..Hello...TEACHER!!

Mariah: Eh? Bwo?

Student: Why are you spacing out..you dreaming of a boyfriend?

Mariah: Uh..ani..ani boyfriend. *then she begins class*

~She works for six hours~ 

Mariah: *calls me* Unnie..I'll be home a little late..I'll tell you later when I get home. *then calls Mysterious Guy*

Mysterious Guy: *answers phone* Yobosayo..

Mariah: Um..yobosayo..it's Mariah, the person that spilt your coffee on accident this morning.

Mysterious Guy: oh yeah..are you off work?

Mariah: Neh..

Mysterious Guy: Okay..meet me at Starbucks (A/N: the only coffee shop I could think of)

Mariah: Arasso *ends call; gets to Starbucks..looks around for the guy..doesn't see him..so she just sits and orders a coffee for herself..so lost in thought she doesn't realize someone in front of her*

Mysterious Guy: *clears throat*

Mariah: *jumps a little* Oh..um..mianhe.

Mysterious Guy: *hiding a smile* It's okay..so where is my coffee?

Mariah: I'll go get it *buys coffee brings it back*

Mysterious Guy: Kamsahamnida..sit let's talk.

Mariah: Okay..what do you want to talk about?

Mysterious Guy: Hmmm.. do you know who Super Junior is?

Mariah: *laughs* Of course I do..who doesn't

Mysterious Guy: True..which member do you like the most?

Mariah: Cho Kyuhyun

Mysterious Guy: Jinja? Why is that?

Mariah: I am in love with his voice..he seems funny and nice..a bit childish at times, but also very protective..

Mysterious Guy: I am not childish!

Mariah: Uh..I didn't say you.... O_O

Mysterious Guy: Neh, you did..hmmm what would you say if I told you I think you're kind of cute..I wish to go out with you..but I have a secret..and....

Mariah: *blushes a bit* I would say you seem nice..a bit creepy..and I don't know much about you..and it depends on the secret I guess....

Mysterious Guy: Well I can't tell you..actually show you with people around.

Mariah: Okay now you're being kind of creepy

Mysterious Guy: Aish..trust me, I'm not going to hurt you.

Mariah: Fine.... *little bit not trusting*

Mysterious Guy: Let's go to the park..not many people..I can show you my secret..but there are still people around..arasso?

Mariah: ...Neh..arasso

~They walk to the park~

Mysterious Guy: Okay, please don't scream.

Mariah: Eh?!

Mysterious Guy: *removes glasses*

Mariah: O-OMO...I just called Kyuhyun-shi childish to his face....uh..mianhe...

Kyuhyun: Well, I'm certainly not childish..

Mariah: *mumbles* Says you

Kyuhyun: Eh..bwo?

Mariah: Aniyo..nothing...it's nice to meet you in person Kyuhyun-shi *bows*

Kyuhyun: So, what about my earlier question?

Mariah: Eh? Bwo?..OH..about dating..umm..well..I don't know...

Kyuhyun: *surprised, but very glad she didn't scream her head off saying yes*

Mariah: See..well..you're really busy..and I don't want you to get in trouble with fans..or fans to hurt me...

Kyuhyun: Can I at least try...

Mariah: *blushing* Neh, I guess.

Kyuhyun: Good, but you got to keep it a secret..

Mariah: Arasso..

Kyuhyun: I'll call you later then, I have to go *walks off -- puts sunglasses back on*

Mariah: OMO! O_O *walks home in a daze; opens door and meets a frantic unnie*

Me: Dongsaeng! *hugs Mariah* What happened, what's the reason for the sudden call and not being home till this late, eh? You had me really worried, I thought something bad happened.

Mariah: Ah..*hugs back* I uh..*remebers secret, thinks-stupid secret, can't even tell my best friend* I uh..ran into this guy...and we got to know each other.... Mianhe I worried you.

Me: O_O A guy..ran into a STRANGER!!! You had your mace with you right? Did he try anything funny, if he did tell me what he looks like and I'll go all ninja wolf on him arasso? Wait..wait you said got to know each other...OMO you thought he was gorgeous eh ;) heehee. So, how you get to know him?? Did he walk up to you and say some cheesy, corny pick-up line?

Mariah: Unnie..unnie calm down..neh I had my mace..aniyo he didn't try anything funny...Neh we got to know each other *laughing, but blushing* Neh very gorgeous..very heart melting voice of his..and kind of childish...aniyo..I guess...hmm I ran into him this morning..apologized, but he said I could make up for it if I bought him coffee unnie.. *tries to change subject* So! Did you finish your signs?

Me: O.o You said heart melting voice and kind of childish..where have I heard you say those words before about someone..hmmm *thinking, but ends up dismissing the thought* Ah that was rather nice of you dongsaeng..you must have been really tired in the morning to forget that *laughs* :D I bet you worked hard today, must be even more tired and hungry..are you hungry dongsaeng?

Mariah: Eh..you haven't heard it from anywhere..you're crazy unnie *laughs*.... Well I guess it was the least I could do for spilling the coffee...AHH right I forgot..mianhe..you must have worked hard on them neh..when we um..go to their concert we will bring them! Neh very tired and hungry..cook for me *does aegyo* if you want *laughs* mmm sure.

Me: Didn't have to work too hard ^_^ Neh will definitely take them to Suju concert, they'll get a kick out of them XD OH! I made one for you so you can hold up for your Kyuhyunnie ;) heehee. Neh I'll cook for you, was already going to, so please stop your aegyo or I'll pinch those cute little chipmunk cheeks of yours, arasso. What do you want to eat?

Mariah: O_O ..Uh..th-that's very nice of you to make a Kyuhyuunie one unnie..but I don't really need one..I'm good..Aniyo! no pinching cheeks! *covers cheeks with hands* Anything is good! Kamsahamnida!

Me: O.o What you mean you don't need a Kyuhyunnie sign..is he not your number one bias anymore..did something happen I don't know about..aish I worked hard on that one to make it sound sweet and somewhat evil..I'll go make food now, you just rest it'll be done in a little while, arasso. *walks to the kitchen*

Mariah: Ah..unnie..aniyo that's not it..he's still my number one bias..it's just...you have so many signs I want to help you hold up all of them..not just mine! Kamsahamnida unnie! *sighs and sits on couch watching some TV*