(2)b*tches got no manners

From Hell With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Trigger Warning :

Mentions of a mild panic attack 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHA"  

What is that sound

Baekhyun slowly opens his eyes and blinks in the darkness of his room, still groggy. How long was he out for? and who the was laughing so loudly in their living room? probably his good for nothing roommate oh sehun.

 

yawning, the small guy sits up on his bed,suddenly remembering the weird nightmare he had. what about some demon arriving in his room. he scoffs, damn his brain getting too creative with the unrealistic daydreams these days

Swinging his legs off from the bed,his feet come in contact with some powdery things. did sehun eat doritos in his room again and left crumbs?

As his eyes adjusts to the slight darkness,baekhyun sees pentagon,pixie dust and everything that he saw in his dreams in front of him.

No.

no no no no no this was not happening. 

He prays this was just a prank by sehun to scare him,as he bolts towards the door.

Baekhyun peers through the slightly ajar door connecting the living room to his bedroom, and quickly wishes he died in his sleep.

Because why was the demon from earlier (he now knows that his nightmare was actually real,and he had accidentally actually summoned a demon) sitting on his couch. and was he- no, it laughing with sehun? 

 

Baekhyun slowly opens the door and quickly sneaks into the kitchen. Sehun notices him but the demon,too emerged in the tv to care,doesn't and baekhyun is thankful for that. Sehun says something to the demon and then gets up from the couch.

sehun strides over soon and starts casually, "What's up,dude? i thought you died or something but yeol was like nah so i didn't call the hospita-"

"ssshhh,Sehun,"Baekhyun whisper yells,"WHAT'S Up? i wanna ask YOU what's up what are u doing that is literally a demon sehun oh my ing god"

The younger just laughs,"oh Chanyeol? don't worry he's pretty down to earth you won't even notice he is not human,only except his red irises. But that really just looks like he is doing a hot demon cosplay if you ask me," he keeps rambling on,"yeah but he really should stop saying words like 'astounding' because that sounds really odd." Sehun looks thoughtful

Baekhyun just gets more agitated at Sehun's nonchalance,"what- GOD i don't even care,Sehun. and speak quietly,what if he hears us!" Baekhyun says in hushed whisper,why is his best friend so chill about everything?" And why are you so comfortable with him,watching your garbage tv shows together? and what on earth sehun and is he wearing Luca's clothes?"

Sehun just rolls his eyes at his roommate's stream of questions,"yeah,baek. i gave him some of my ex's clothes,mine don't fit him,we had a clothing trial session. But we gotta go shopping for him dude he is buff. do they have gyms in hell or what,"Sehun starts rambling,to Baekhyun's utter annoyance,"plus he is kinda cute and bro the demon literally has dimples, u can't go wrong with a person who has dimples,"Sehun finishes matter-of-factly.

"oh well oh sehun, this person,"Baekhyun air quotes the 'person' word," you speak of is a demon and you're watching TV with him-"

"yeah and what about it"

To Baekhyun's utter horror the demon (Chanyeol?or whatever his name is baekhyun is too afraid to care) steps inside the kitchen and stands beside Sehun,casually towering over the already tall guy.

The demon continues,"and there's no need to whisper, peasant,i have supernatural hearing i can hear sounds from thousands of light years distance,so,"he shrugs

Baekhyun gasps. oh no this demon DIDN'T just call him a peasant

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A PEASANT EXCUSE ME!" Baekhyun seethes,''And what type of demon you are you're just watching trash tv shows in my living room-"

"What insolent accusations! the Gossip Girl Reboot is a ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter