(3)chanyeol's 3rd eye chakra is opening

From Hell With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dang Chanyeol, you surely look so good in human outfits, bro, girls will throw themselves at you," Sehun's enthusiastic voice feels like a slap to baekhyun's anxious mood. 

The demon prince is supposed to go out in the human society today for the first time. And even though it is not his first time here on earth, Chanyeol has never had to blend in and work with other human beings before. 

Baekhyun has gotten a bit soft towards the demon after his panic attack incident last week. At least sehun thinks so, but Baekhyun's reasoning is that you can't just treat someone like after they helped you in your vulnerable times, Baekhyun is not a total (sehun begs to differ). Plus The demon Chanyeol or whatever can't go back to hell without striking and completing a deal with him,so he ended up having to make a deal with the demon. 

According to the deal, Chanyeol will help Baekhyun in getting close to Kyungsoo in whatever way he can and in return Baekhyun has to help the demon collect wandering souls from the earth. It's a win win, Baekhyun thinks,given that the other option was literally to sell his soul to satan's son and get tortured for the rest of the eternity, he will take soul hunting over that ANY day. 

 

As a part of the soul-binding contract (apparently that is what this deal is called because Baekhyun's soul is figuratively tied to the outcome of this contract), Chanyeol had to help Baekhyun get Kyungsoo's affection and what better way to do that other than help recruiting Chanyeol at the cafe near their campus where both he and his crush work? Baekhyun was reluctant at first because he already has to see this red eyed demon in his apartment all the time. Now he has to see him even at work? But Chanyeol's constant reminder of how he was going to lose his "unfit soul" if he did not cooperate, got Baekhyun calling their cafe owner in a heartbeat. 

Their cafe owner, an SM alumni, Taeyong is very fond of Baekhyun. Even though the later was hoping taeyong to reject his request, the owner had gleefully accepted, much to Baekhyun's chagrin. Work has been a little chaotic as the college expanded their seats and introduced more students. So, Baekhyun suddenly calling taeyong up about a new recruitment was a blessing, on top of that, the newly hire was a friend of Baekhyun! It is a win-win situation for the cafe owner,really. Byun Baekhyun is really such a good luck in his life, Taeyong's firm belief gets stronger with every passing day. 

Baekhyun stares as he sees Sehun fawn over Chanyeol's features. The last few days sehun and he has been running around helping Chanyeol integrate better in the human society. The first step was changing the color of his irises, as the deep red is a dead giveaway of Chanyeol's nonhuman status. And the second being his formal speech. Even though Sehun had to struggle a bit in that area because C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter