(5)baekhyun's anti- tablets

From Hell With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday mornings in their apartment are full of playful banter, the aroma of delicious food and loud music booming from speakers. 

"DUDE THE PANCAKES ARE BURNING!"

Okay maybe not the aroma of the delicious food part since both baekhyun and sehun at cooking. But they still try to cook something by themselves on weekends. Like some roommate bonding skills development project in case one day they get stranded on an island with no food delivery services, Sehun's idea of course. 

Baekhyun rushes to flip the pancakes but unfortunately the pancake would not budge.

"IT'S ING STUCK,SEHUN!"
"SLOWLY FLIP IT YOU'RE BREAKING THEM"

"Grand rising," a deep voice interrupts the panicking roommates,"something smells burnt"

"Yes because dear roommate here does not know how to flip a pancake-"

"Hey Chanyeol," Baekhyun says after he successfully flips the pancake to the other side. Then he looks back at the tall guy standing at the kitchen entrace and immediately wishes he didn't. Chanyeol was standing in the living room that is connected with the kitchen, freshly out of the shower, wet black bangs sticking to his forehead, soft skin showcasing the post-shower glow. 

Unfortunate for Baekhyun's sanity, Chanyeol's whole upper body is bare as he has only a towel wrapped around his waist. Baekhyun watches as a droplet of water falls from taller's nape and slowly drops down, gliding on the soft skin of the sunkissed body, chiseled abs and finally disappearing inside the towel, leaving a wet trail on the smooth skin for the smaller's eyes to follow.

baekhyun gulps.

 

He faintly registers a conversation between his best friend and the demon, but he can barely concentrate 

"Cooking with fire huh? I can try it since I can control fire,"

"Yeah dude that would be helpful why don't you get dressed and- BAEKHYUN THE ING PANCAKES"

 

 

 

 

 

"So, this is how you cook a pancake," Sehun says after the youtube video on his phone ends

"Absolutely delightful!"Chanyeol claps happily,"I can do it. This cooking thing is so fun!"

The demon immediatelly scurries to the klitchen where a sulking Baekhyun was cleaning out the burnt pan. 

"Move aside, peasant. I am here to perform cooking,"the demon says as he steps into the kitchen

"peasant?"he calls after no response from the smaller and then Chanyeol notices the downturned face and pouty lips, the peasant boy was sulking!

"hey what happened?"

Baekhyun just sighs,"Leave it, Chanyeol. I ruined saturday morning for us. I'm so incompetent in everything. It's not even funny."

"Okay speaking for myself and I'm sure Sehun agrees,That was incredibly funny," the demon chortles as he remembers Baekhyun panicking with a pan full of burnt pancakes,after catching his breath the taller continues,"but it's the moments of mistakes that makes up good stories in the future. All our shameful stories are usually the topic of laughs when we brothers get together."

"huh?embarrassing stories about you and your brothers?" Baekhyun looks at the demon with confusion," But aren't you princes? Plus you seem to always be so perfect at everything you do."

"I am no perfection,peasant boy,"Chanyeol says,"It took a lot of trials and errors to get where I am today.So yes I have multiple stories, and since I am feeling generous today, I shall share a few with you."

Baekhyun now visibly perks up,"You will?"

The demon nods,"Yes but only if you help me out in making this pancake things."

Baekhyun h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter