Possessed

Ouija Suju

 

 

It was few days after the incident but no one reminding each other about it and forgetting it in a silence agree. But they know something weren’t left finished. Some of the members realize that there’s a change in the members.

Sungmin who sharing a room with Kyuhyun realize the younger were becoming more weird and exhausted as the day pass. What irk his curiosity more was once he come home to Kyuhyun talking by himself. He tried to ask to the younger about it but Kyuhyun being clueless idiot to him.

They were having a day off that day so Sungmin proceed in talking about it to the leader at the dorm12.

“So you saying something really happen to the maknae?” Heechul who were with Leeteuk become curious and join them.

“Yeah. What if he was possessed? Or even worst something follow him back. He look quite pale after the game end.” said Sungmin worriedly.

“Doesn’t it if anyone who should be possessed is Yesung who were literally the last player left? But he doesn’t do anything weird right?” said Heechul curiously.

Leeteuk look at Heechul uncomfortably “You saying that you want Yesung to be possessed instead then?”

“Yah, I didn’t say it that way! I’m just stating the obvious. So what should we do?” ask Heechul.

Leeteuk were thinking the safest way to confirm it, he too was worrying about the maknae when he stumble upon the maknae were staring at nothing sometimes.

“We need to confirm it first. We’ll tell the other first and ask them to help. Including Yesung. I don’t think anything happen to him but just to make sure, we keep an eye to those that affected the most that night. Okay?” said Leeteuk sternly.

****************************************************

After that they keep watching the members who to them look weird. Yesung was off the list after nothing happen being that he already weird himself. They realize another member who keep dazing off even when they were discussing about schedule. Eunhyuk become more not focusing in his daily tasks, he mess up his laundry so many time and even forgetting his schedules a lot.

The members were once again at the dorm12. Leeteuk decided to take the matter in his own hand. They left Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun with Yesung to babysit them while they discuss more into the matter.

Dorm12

The members watching their leader who keep pacing back and forth in front of them for a few minutes now. Heechul who become irritated with his friend decided to ‘calm’ him down.

‘Plak’

“Sit.” said Heechul sternly. Leeteuk holding his bruised head,wincing at the amount of love given to his head. He went to the couch and sit between Siwon and Donghae.

“What should we do? You guys see it by yourselves right how both of them react nowadays?” said Leeteuk . Others were agreeing and nodding at the leader.

Ryeowook keep with his phone as he getting report from Yesung who taking care of the two members. He was glad his hyung didn’t affected in any way as he was the most worried member after the incident. 

“How’s the kids?” Shindong ask after looking at Ryeowook finishing messaging Yesung.

“They are fine. It just that Yesung-hyung felt uncomfortable with them and ask us to finish soon.” said Ryeowook,sighing at the poor hyung. 

They continue with the discussion for few hours now. They come to a conclusion on getting a shaman or a spiritual guider to come to the dorm, the next thing they have to do is convincing the manager in helping them.

“I think it was no problem. Prince manager is nice to us so he will help us no matter what.” said Donghae, the members were agreeing with him.

Ryeowook conversation with Kangin were cut off when his phone goes off. He look at the caller, furrowing his brows as he saw it was Yesung who calling him.

“Hello hyung?”

“Yahh! Please come down now! Argh!!”

“Hyung! What’s happen!”

Ryeowook turn the call into the loud speaker for the rest of the member to listen together.

“I was about to go into my room--Arghh!! Yah!! stop! Kyuhyun attacking me!! please come dow---”

The last thing they heard before the call was cut off was a loud bang and it was enough to turn into panic state. All were rushing down using the stairs remembering the panic in Yesung’s voice during the call.

They open the door to come into Eunhyuk who watching television silently with empty look. But the loud thud woke them, knowing where the sounds came from, they rushed there to found Yesung was laying beneath Kyuhyun who pinned the older down. 

After getting better look, they realize Kyuhyun were choking the older and Yesung were already gasping for oxygen weakly.

“Yah!!! Kyuhyun! Let him go!” Shouts Heechul after he woke up from the shock first. 

Kangin were trying to pry the younger off from Yesung who slowly losing his conscious. After few minutes struggling, he manages to pull of the maknae and went to check on Yesung.

“Jongwoon-ah! Wake up!” Kangin slap his face softly, afraid in making the older condition worsen.

“What happen?” a voice shocked them more. Eunhyuk had come to them looking worried and somehow, awake.

Letting the other attend on Yesung, Shindong pull Eunhyuk to the living room. He let the younger sit on the couch and look into the younger eyes. 
 
“What happen just now? Do you see what Kyuhyun do to Yesung-hyung?” ask him carefully but Eunhyuk only look at him clueless.

Back to Kangin who trying his hard to give cpr and waking up Yesung. After few try, Yesung finally breathe normally again and were gaining his conscious again. Kyuhyun were already dragged into his room with Leeteuk and Sungmin.

“You okay Jongwoon? What happened?” said Kangin curiously. Yesung look around and wincing as he felt his head throbbing.

“I don’t know. I was about to went into my room, but as I was walking Kyuhyun wouldn’t stop staring at me and follow me. I saw his eyes looking so scary so I rushed into the room but he got to me first I guess. Is he okay?” ask Yesung after realizing the younger were no where in his room.

“He’s in his room, he fainted after struggling against us.” said Leeteuk who come to check on Yesung, he relief after looking at Yesung already conscious.

Ryeowok come into the room with an aid kits. Yesung look at him curiously as he didn’t feel anything until Ryeowook dab a medicine at his cheeks.

“Ah… he did slap me before pounce on me… that’s hurt so bad…” whined Yesung while wincing from the pain.

Ryeowook finish with the aid but the he saw Yesung’s neck turn all red from the choking. “That’s gonna bruise. You gonna have a bad neck for a few day,hyung…”

Kangin took a look at it and sighing. After excusing himself he went into the maknae room to find the younger were already in deep sleep. He went to Siwon who seem to check on the maknae.

“Why?” ask him to Siwon.

“No, it just, before he fainted just now I thought I saw something around him. He had to be possessed, hyung. What should do? He even attacked Yesung-hyung.” said Siwon with a hint of sadness. He become more worried after he saw he look Kyuhyun had when he was attacking Yesung just now.

“I thought it was all fraud. We shouldn’t play the game…” said Sungmin, he hold onto the maknae hand dearly.

‘is this real? Ghost were that strong? I thought they didn’t exist… but we didn’t provoke them or something..’ thought Kangin with a frown shown on his face.

Kangin were deep in his thought when Leeteuk entering the room again. “How’s Kyuhyun?”

“Still no sign of waking up. We should let him sleep now. But how about Sungmin-hyung? I’m worried if we left him here…” said Siwon worriedly. 

Leeteuk thinking of any room he put Sungmin in as he worried if Kyuhyun strike again. “You sleep with hyung then. And you guys heard that Eunhyuk speak just now right?” ask him.

The younger nod. “where is he now? How come he being responsive all of sudden?” Kangin remember the younger being all dazed and unresponsive to them when they arrive.

“He back to usual. I mean… with that empty look. Shindong said once he pull Eunhyuk out, few minutes in asking him, Eunhyuk become unresponsive again. I’m afraid few of you need to take a day off tomorrow. Let’s gathered in living room first, hyung need to sort something first.” said Leeteuk and went to Yesung’s room to call the other.

Once all members were there, Leeteuk begin to call the manager to come to the dorm. Lucky for them the manager live not too far from them. Few minutes waiting, Janghoon manager come to the dorm.

Leeteuk proceed in telling everything happen including the stupid game they play. It took all Janghoon’s might to not get mad at the poor leader for agreeing with the maknae.

“So now Yesung, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk need to take a rest tomorrow,hyung. But we can’t leave them, you see how Yesung look. We need someone to stay behind and look after them.” said Kangin.

“Huhhh… okay. But Kangin and Leeteuk have shows tomorrow so you guys can’t stay….. How about this, tomorrow Yesung will take care of Eunhyuk but stay at dorm12. Siwon, your don’t have any shooting for a few days so can you look after Kyuhyun?” Janghoon look at the younger who agreed right away. 

He went to Yesung to inspect more of the injury. “Does it still hurt? I bet tomorrow it will bruise and hurt more so if you still in pain tomorrow we will go to the hospital, okay?”

Yesung nod and the older sighing in relief, he was about to return home but stopping right before he forget something. 

“Oh and lock your door when you guys sleeping. Donghae, look after Eunhyuk tonight and don’t let him out from the room. If you guys heard anything from Kyuhyun quickly call Leeteuk first. Hyung will go now.” Janghoon bid them goodbye then went out to return to his own home.

All of them were relief with the arrangement and the dorm11 occupants went to their room. Leeteuk were waiting for them until he was sure all of them locked their room. He was hesitant to lock Kyuhyun from the outside but didn’t do so, worried if the younger want to go to the toilet or even to get a drink.

Yesung was resting on his bed, he weren’t able to sleep with pain keep striking him everywhere. He was too confused with all thing that happen. ‘Why Kyuhyun is the possessed one? I must be safe from the disturbance because I didn’t let go the thing that night… but.. I can’t even remember half of what happen..’ thought him. Soon he able to fall asleep after the tiredness consume him.

In Kyuhyun room, Kyuhyun can be seen struggle in his sleep. He keep tossing around and groaning. A dream he were having seems to be the main reason. 

It was a scene, too gruesome for his eyes. He realize he was seeing it from someone else point of view. His body felt strange for him as he was covered in blood and holding something.

‘What… I can’t move.. what I’m..’ he look down and saw a woman laying right in front him, all bloody and lifeless.

‘What happen…’ he become more confuse when he felt his body move again, kneeling down and take the woman into his arm. He felt his face streaking with tears. Then he heard himself cried and screaming.

“Ga-in! Wake up dear… Don’t leave me alone…” shouts him miserably. He can’t help to feel the same sadness clouding him too as he cry in his sleep.

The dream keep looping until an alarm clock were buzzing into his ear and woke him up. He woke up all sweaty and tired. The dream seems to be accompanying him all night.

Groaned by his throbbing head, he realize he was already in his room. The last thing he remember from last night was Yesung smiling at him before he black out. The door to his room were open up and revealing the leader.

“You up early. Are you okay?”

“Yeah… alarm clock. How I ended up here?” The leader look at him with a frown he remembered how the maknae were all scary and attacking Yesung last night, he assume that being possess won’t make him remember a thing.

“We need to talk.”

 

 

 

 

A/N: I know I'm late. Haha. Mian. I was busy with my real life work lo.  I wanna know if the story giving a thrill or not. Comment down below what should i do to make it more eerie and thrilling. I love ghost sotry but I'm at writing one.