Lifted

Ouija Suju

 

The living room become the place where Madame Soo ready for her ritual. All furniture were pushed back, giving a space for a big unfinished ring of crystal salt. Once finished with all preparation, She’s waiting in the circle while holding the same black crystal that were given to Yesung and Kyuhyun.

Ryeowook and the others only watching from the side as they waiting for the others to come back, hopefully with the trio. As he watched the woman preparing, he went to the kitchen to prepare a drink for everyone.

15 minutes past, the door were pushed roughly, revealing the members and a two injured members.

“Take him and check on his wound. Put Eunhyuk in his room please.” ordered the leader to few members. Onew help Sungmin too aid Donghae as Kangin took the unconscious Eunhyuk to his room.

Later, Kyuhyun went in with Yesung in his arm, struggling as the man felt massive pure energy emerged within his reach.

“Let me go!!!” shouts Yesung, kicking everything in front of him despite being blindfolded.

“Bring him here!” Shouts Madame Soo. She scooped of the salt wider to let the two idols in the circle and closed it right away.

After letting the lead vocal go, Kyuhyun accidentally pushed backward near the crystal salt and scream in agony. Realizing the maknae agony, Siwon was about to help him when Madam Soo stop him.

“Don’t. he react that way because of Woojin. He won’t affected much physically. Kyuhyun-ssi, you have to hold him again.” said her while taking out something among her stuff.

As Yesung begin struggle against Kyuhyun, Madame Soo pick an black orb an place it in front of him sending him into complete silent.

(Discalimer: none of the ritual weren’t suppose to be taking seriously. No religious were mention or used as I didn’t want to offend any religion and strayed from my own one. All were fiction and creation by me.)

She took of the man’s blindfold as it revealing intense stare from him. Feeling unfazed by that, she begin read an old mantra . Getting some respond from Yesung, she begin the strongest one that manage to effect Woojin too. Kyuhyun trying his hard to hold onto Yesung as his body begin to react the same as Yesung.

“NO!!! Let me go!!!” shouts Yesung, his eyes begin to tear up as his hand clutched onto Kyuhyun’s, letting his nail digging into the maknae’s skin.

The members were worried for both men but do nothing as they were caution about not interrupting the ritual. As they were too busying watching over the ritual, none were expecting someone to even interrupt the ritual.

Kicking the ring of salt, he pulled the maknae and replace him to hold Yesung off. 

“Heechul hyung!?” shouts Shindong who went up to look at Kyuhyun. Lucky for the maknae, his injury weren’t that serious.

Heechul ignoring the other as he begin to trap Yesung beneath him while making the younger to face him.

Yesung gasped once he saw the older and frantically trying to runaway from him.

Madame Soo who realize something happen open up her eyes to see a different man were helping her. She look closely and felt surreal energy that emitting the same as Yesung.

“Who are you?” ask her, stopping her mantra halfway.

It’s shock the members when the diva decided to throw some heroic act but more shocked as the Madame being hostile towards him when she pulled the shivered Yesung into her hug.

Heechul laugh at her act and stop while throwing a glare to her. “I was just trying to help. Woojin will effected by the stupid mantra so I’ll decide to throw myself in here. Give her back.”

“Her? I’m asking for the second time. Who are you and what do you have for her?” Madame Soo voice raised higher, sending a shiver to everyone who heard it.

Yesung who was in her arm were shivering while chanting incoherent words. Madame Soo who heard it pulled him closer into her hug while holding her crystal toward the man in front of them.

Leeteuk was contemplated to help the woman by pulling Heechul out but too worried to interrupt them.

“Whaat happen, Hyung?” ask Onew who actually still didn’t know much and seeing the scene in front of him make more confused than he already is. Changmin only shruggedd his shoulder, mirroring Yunho act.

Minho went to Sungmin who still looking after Donghae to ask about the incident which the bunny willingly fill them the news.

Back to Heechul, the man chuckled shocked Kyuhyun as he felt familiar with it. Feeling an urge of black out, he know Woojin about to resurface and let him do so.

“Doyeon! How dare you interrupt us again!” shouts Woojin furiously as Siwon held him back when he was about to tackle the man.

“I’m not. I’m just trying to help you here. Be grateful.” said Doyeon who apparently were using Heechul. He continue, “Now give her to me and we end this.”

Madam Soo contemplated to let Doyeon take Yesung after feeling the younger seems too afraid of that guy. She let go of him but soon were pulled back into the hug.

“Please… don’t give me to him… he gonna hurt me again…” said Ga-in as he took over Yesung once he felt Doyeon presence just now. She struggle again after Doyeon tried to pry her off Madame Soo. “No!” shouts her.

“Ga-in! Please! I just want to help! We’ve been here for too long! Please let the poor guy go!” said Doyeon. 

Listening to the commotion doesn’t make Siwon feels right. He felt something was off with the said criminal presence. But he was too desperate to free his hyung so he decide to let it off just like that.

He went near the circle and kneel down in front of Yesung. 

“Please. Let my hyung go… he’s suffer too much now. I’m sure Doyeon help is pure honest.” plead Siwon.

“No! You don’t know how bad he is! I’m suffering even after my death! I’m---” her shouts were stop when she suddenly froze in her spot. Worrying about the older, Siwon trying to help him by shaking him off a little but soon Yesung body begin to limp down, letting Doyeon to catch him.

“Yesung-ssi must be fighting from inside. Please do it now” said Doyeon as he taking the younger to lay down in the middle of the circle. Following the spirit order, Madame Soo continue her mantra carefully.  

Siwon back up a little and looking worriedly as Doyeon brush off Yesung’s bang making the maknae who watch from afar clench his knuckle hard. It was pure hatred watching the criminal who destroying his whole family leaning too close to his wife.

“There’s no way he willing to help in this…” muttered him that goes unheard in others ears.

Yesung’s body were shivering as the mantra come to an end, the Madame prepare a small tube as temporary captive for Ga-in. As she said the last word, a black mist begin to appear from Yesung’s body and went inside the small tube.

After closing the lid off, she slumped down in relief. The members were rushing towards them right after they make sure everything was one.

“What will happen to him now?” ask Leeteuk, taking the younger into his arm. Madam Soo smiles softly as she put he tube away.

“He will be okay but he will be asking lots of questions from now on. Some possessed victim suffering from memory gaps during the possession. But he will be fine. She was indeed one evil spirit judging from he black soul. We must thanks Doyeon-ssi there.”

Everyone dart their eyes to the said man as the man smile as a reply.

“I’ll take my leave now. I’m only here because she still here.” he paused a moment to look at Woojin. “You too. She will be send in the better place so we have to leave them now.”

Woojin look at him suspiciously but agreeing to him nevertheless. As Doyeon leave Heechul body, they can see the spirit soul went out and disintegrated in the air.

“emm.. will she be okay?” ask Woojin to Madame Soo. She look at him and nod. “ I’ll purify here after I got home. I’m lack of stuff here. With this she will be in peace and you can leave them too. You guys shouldn’t be in this world any longer, this wasn’t your place.” said her as she send a warm smile towards him.

Ryeowook help her clean before the other went out to send her home. Siwon approached Woojin who didn’t take off his eyes from the door since the woman go.

“Hey. She will be okay. You can rest in peace after this, right?” said Siwon as he patted the maknae shoulder.

“I’m sorry… but i’ll go once I know she already gone. Please let me stay for a few time…” plead him. Understand the man needs, he nod and didn’t say much afterwards.

***********************************************

One day, it’s take him one day to heal fully from energy deprived ritual. He waking the next afternoon with massive headache, reaching to his table to search for his phone but can’t do so as his hand felt restricted.

He look around and as if in dejavu, he found the maknae sleeping near his bed post. He shake the maknae to let him release his hand which the maknae clench to him hard.  

“Kyu… wake up.. you gonna hurt your back if you sleeping like this.” said him.

The maknae wake up slowly while stretching his back. He pat his own back as he felt strained from sleeping in seated position.

“Told you so.”

Hearing the voice he been waiting for 24 hours, he can’t help but tackle the older as soon he eyes felt on him.

“Hyung! Why you sleeping so long. My back hurts” said him while pouting his lip but the older only rolled his eyes in annoying way.

“Why you here? Where’s the other?”

“Ah, they went to schedule already. But Siwon-hyung is here. Want me to call him?”

“Nah, just asking. Urghh I felt sweaty.” said Yesung as he went up to fetch a towel and went out.

Kyuhyun taking the moment to contact the leader to inform him about Yesung. Few minutes later the older come back looking fresher. A growl coming from his empty stomach sending him into blushing furiously. The maknae only chuckles as he make his way out.

“Come to the dining table, Wookie left some food for you.”

************************************************

That night, one by one the members rushed towards the lead vocal, making him more confused as he saw even the diva come up to him looking all worried.

“Wow, calm down. I’m okay. Why you guys so worried?” ask him with a frown.

“Don’t feel anything weird? Like what date is today. Or even what you’ve been doing for this three days off?” said Kangin.

He think of what the younger said and ask one of them their phone. Right after he saw it he shouts and add more frown into his face.

“What happen!?” shouts him.

Some of them were laughing at his late reaction and some were already on the floor, rolling around while clutching their stomach.

“You just realize this now? Don’t you look at your phone?” said Donghae, wiping his tear off from laughing too much.

“Wait… I think I left my phone at Mobit yester-- three days ago. Wait… what? What happen? Did I pass out for three days?” said him panicking over it.

“That’s the last time you remember something? Did you remember about the time you seeing stuff around you? That time when we at japan and you were too scare to go to the toilet so you ask Si--” Yesung had to shut Eunhuk up when he remember the embarrassing stuff over being a scaredy cat.

“Yeah I know about that. What it has to do with it?” ask him, hiding his already blushing face with a cushion.

The members gathering around him while telling him everything, including the ritual that send him for 24 hours sleep.

The only thing he can said was ‘oh’. He now felt familiar with some of the mentioned stuff. Few minutes after the conversation, Ryeowook calling them to have the dinner he had been preparing while they filling him with the incident.

*******************************************************************

“You still disturbed by the story?” ask Kyuhyun as the maknae take the bed across his. They told him that Woojin still in Kyuhyun as the man want to make sure of his wife final purification and it was easier to do so by being in Kyuhyun.

“A little. I’m still can’t believe I even attacking you guys… I felt guilty..” muttered him, rubbing his face in frustrated.

“It’s okay. You didn’t even know it happen. The kids understand it.” said Kyuhyun casually.

“They are your hyung, you brat.” said Yesung, chuckling while throwing his turtle plushie to the laughing maknae.

“Okay,okay. Hyubgs that have mental age of 5 years old. Well sleep now. We have schedule tomorrow.”  making Yesung to throw another soft toy while giggling.

Thanks to the maknae, he felt much better than he did before. Although he woke up pretty late that day, he can’t help to feel sleepy again. He felt asleep withing few seconds and went into his dreamland, unbeknown to him something had follow suit.

***************************************

“Please… Yesungie…”

He was running. Not sure from what but he know something was after him. He run so fast but he feet bring him to no where. His destination was vague as it was only trees as far as he sees it.

“He will come for me… please…”

Listening to the voice sending him a train of emotion, sad and angry but sometimes scared. He can’t help but to feel so down the longer he listen to it.

“Tomorrow… please be here before he get to me… please… only you can help.. my baby… mommy is scared…”

‘Mommy?’

“Yesung-hyung? Wake up”

Only a few shaking from the maknae manage to wake him up fully. Looking around, he sigh in relief as he was waken up from the dream. The maknae look him worriedly.

“Did you have nightmare again?”

“Eh? Ah no. Just a weird dream… about my mom..?” said Yesung thought it was more like a question.

The maknae only nod and chuckle as he ruffle the older hair. “Well it got to be one hell of a dream. You sweating and whimpering just now. Your mom not that scary, probably..” 

Yesung only awkwardly laugh as he watch the maknae make his way to his own room.

‘Mommy? I never call mom like that.. who are you…’ thought him but soon were startled by the shouts of the ertenal maknae for a breakfast calling.

‘It just a dream.. yeah.. it is..’

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm slacking yesterday lol. But here's the update ~~~ soon I'll need to let go of this baby~~~ T ^T can't believe it was already at it's the end.