Become Her's

Ouija Suju

Few days goes by without much of a problem, Leeteuk would like to thanks to the miracle amulet that given to them. Variety show was a success for them in this few days without Yesung nor Kyuhyun were taken over by the spirit insides them thought Woojin did come out once in while but it was the opposite for Ga-in. The spirit never once surface using Yesung’s body.

It was finally their day off where they decide to have their own plan for 3 days straight. Some were already gone back to their dear family and some just lazing around in the dorm. Ryeowook were busying himself cooking for their early lunch after being pursuit by the hungry Eunhyuk. Together with Kangin who helping him, he manage to finish before 12. Satisfied with his work, he went on to call the other to have lunch with the left members. The only one who left with them were Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Donghae.

During the lunch, they were chatting and having fun while catching up with each other for their solo schedule. 

“So where’s Yesung-hyung?” ask Kyuhyun curiously. Ryeowook squiting hs eyes while looking at the maknae suspiciously.

“What?”said Kyuhyun.

“Nah, I thought you are Woojin at the moment. ‘Where’s my dear wife’” mocked Ryeowook in his deep voice. It become a normal thing by now for them whenever Woojin resurface to ask for his wife. Kyuhyun scoffed and pouted, feeling triggered by the mocking.

“Just kidding. He went to check on his cafe and will be back probably after 3pm. We worried for him too, that’s why we ask Jongjin to report everything to us.” reply Ryeowook, chuckling at the relief maknae.

The other just smile at the maknaes antic, it had been few days since they become more laid back and less worried for the lead vocal.

A phone ringing distract their conversation, it was Kangin’s phone.

“Hello?”

“...”

“Ah yes hyung. We here. You finish your date already? That was fast.”

Few shouts can be heard blaring from Kangin’s phone. Kangin chuckled,feeling satisfied mocking the diva.

“Yeah. Just joking. Okay. We are at dorm 11 so come hang out here.

“...”

“4pm? Okay,see you then.” Kangin hang up after the diva finish his talk. The other know well who was the caller judging from the cursive scream.

**********************************************

Donghae and Kyuhyun wasting their time by playing games while mocking at each other skills. It was one of a headache to even stay in the same room with the two brats who won’t give in to each other, Ryeowook decide to went upstairs to hang out in his own room, left Kangin and Eunhyuk who just doing the own stuff.

The games duels went on for another 2 hours, without realizing it was almost dawn. Feeling bored by the hyung lack of skills, Kyuhyun decide to turn off the game and went on to disturb the members who already come back few hours ago.

He peak through his shared room to see Sungmin where tidying up his own stuff. Being the snarky brat he is, he went on to surprise the poor bunny who’s back were  facing towards him.

“Argh!!!”

A high pitch scream where disrupted, making the members who was busying with their own business rushed to the sounds of the scream.

‘Plak’

“Ahh, why you hit me,Hyung!” shout Kyuhyun, protesting the violence given to his head.

“Why you little! I thought something happen! Sungmin, you can hit him whenever you want.” said Kangin sighing while walking away, leaving the maknae who scowled by the bunny darken eyes.

*****************************************************

9pm, talk and shouts begin to disrupt in the whole dorm. It happen that the frantic shout was from the leader who just come back from his family house.

“Where is he!!!?” shouts him.

No one dare to look him in the eyes as the leader’s face turn into fuming red . It was quite a commotion once they realize Yesung never arrived after he left the cafe. After searching around the neighbourhood, they become more worried when they realize the lead vocal’s car were already in the parking lot but the owner were no where to be seen.

“Hyung, calm down. What if he just went to the hoobae dorm. We didn’t call Shinee yet.” said Ryeowook, patting the older back to calm him. Taking the younger suggestion, he went on calling the said hoobae.

Few minutes into the call, Leeteuk hang up with more frown in his face. Rubbing his face furiously, he huffed in silent.

“He’s not there…Are you sure the guard saw him went on the elevator?” said Leeteuk to Heechul who happen to went on it after the guard said it.

“Yeah, but I went to the dorm 12 first to take my stuff to hang out with the kids. Once I reach here, he was no where in his room. So I assume he went out again.” said Heechul. It become his routine to ask the guard whenever he arrived later than everyone just to make sure none where left behind.

“Has anyone call Jongjin?” said Shindong curiously.

“Yeah, I did. He said hyung already left. Glad he didn’t ask much. We can’t make his family worried…” said Donghae.

It was silent afterwards. Members were thinking all  the possibility of Yesung’s whereabouts but it was a dead end for all of them.

“We wait more. If he didn’t come home till tomorrow , we will have to do some investigation. I’ll ask my friend to help.” said Kangin while quickly fishing out his phone to contact the said friend.

“Thanks Kangin-ah… Siwon-ah, can you sleep in his room for tonight just in case he come home. Kyu, don’t let Woojin come out, he will make more mess then it's already are.” said Leeteuk, pinching his nose bridge.

The younger nods without more reply, not wanting to add more stress for the poor leader. After one more hour waiting, they decide to just continue their own business and wait till they got any news about Yesung.

***************************************************

Siwon was preparing for his bed in Yesung’s room, it was one hell of a waiting without no news. They decide to let off for that night and continue tomorrow. He glance towards the older bed with a sad face, pitying the older fate. It was a lie if none of them blaming themselves for their plan to drag the older to play the stupid game.

Every single day, there will always one member who end up broken down, reminiscent their stubbornness on that day. Thought lately it was quite peaceful, they had to admit they let their guard down too much,thinking it was the right thing to ignore Yesung all the time.

Wiping his own tear, he close the light and went to his bed. Still facing towards the door,waiting for the older to walk in so he can tackle the older down and cage him in his embrace. But soon, Siwon felt the sleepiness engulf him wholly.

**********************************************

“Hea…heavy…” muttered Siwon, feeling his rib were sophisticated by quite mass. His arm were locked on his both side, unable him to move or even to woke up.

“pretty...man..” a soft voice were whispered in his ear, hair brushed on his face.

Taking all his energy to wake up only to find a stranger, or rather a woman, straddle above him, pinning him own with a great weight that was impossible for a woman. Shout, but no voice coming out from his mouth. As if he lost the ability to even speak.

He struggle from the weight but to no avail, the woman above him didn't even budges for an inch.

“It’s useless. Pretty man… hehe… I like it when people squirm, thinking they can get off from me… aren’t they.. Yesungie…” said the woman. Her last word shock him the most. 

“Ah, you miss him? You miss my Yesungie?” ask her in the most eerie voice that Siwon ever heard in his life. Not even his mom’s angry voice won’t scare the hell out of him.

The woman look towards a corner in the room, hold out his hand to reach for something. Siwon tried his hard to move his head towards the direction, once he did it, it was too shocking for him.

There, stood Yesung, a sobbing mess. His eyes are all puffy with cheeks tainted red. Looking like a lost child, Yesung walk towards the woman reaching for the woman hands while still whimpering. Siwon assumed that the older weren’t into this at all.


“Hyu..hyung..” muttered him with all his might but the older were too lost to his fear for the woman. He can feel the woman begin to move away from him but changed by Yesung straddle him in the same manner as the woman.

“My baby Yeusngie…You will do as I say..right?” whispered the woman. To Siwon surprise, Yesung comply to the woman’s order.

She held a small knife which Yesung hesitantly take it with shivered hand.

It hit Siwon for what about to happen. He begin to squirm again but alas, he felt the same weight pinning him. Not even his legs willing to works with him.

“Hyung! Please… wake up… I’m your dongseng!” said him, no louder than a whisper. But it goes deaf ear for Yesung. 

The older still refuse to move his hand away from caressing Siwon’s cheeks. Siwon felts the older tears fall into his face, he realize how the older himself were struggling with his own conscious. Whimpering incoherent word as he tried to pull back his hand.

It irk the woman patience as Yesung begin to rebel against her control. She went on into cupping Yesung’s face and pull it to face her.

“My dear… man are no way near to be trusted… they hate us… I’m gonna free you.. so do as I say.” said her, finishing it by kissing Yesung,surprising the man beneath him.

Yesung’s eyes slowly begin to look dark, his crying was silenced by the kiss and soon change into one creepy smiles. Letting the man go, she step backward to watch as Yesung begin to comply to her thought.

“No..no no no… Yesung-hyung.. please… wake up..” Siwon plead, again and again but Yesung was no longer in his own mind. It was full of hatred and revenge from the woman’s wrath.

Yesung Siwon’s shirt and begin to scrap the knife along his chest, much to Siwon displease.

“Arkkk!” groaned Siwon in pain as Yesung move the knife, down till his abs.

“You are pretty. So does ‘him’. But all of this just a lie to lure us weakling, to obey to you.” said the woman, smiling as Yesung begin to scrap more ‘work’ on Siwon’s abdomen.

“No…let him go… please…” plead Siwon.

“why would I… Finish him,baby.”order the woman with a wicked grin.

Yesung move closer to Siwon’s face as he pointed the knife on his dongseng’s neck, ready to finish him. He move close, lips hovering the younger’s.

He muttered “Bye…Siwon-ah…”.

 

“GET OFF HIM!”

It happen too fast for Siwon, one minute before, Yesung was about to kiss him but after that, the older were already too far from him as if he was thrown away by something stronger. 

He look around and saw Kyuhyun were on the floor, so do Yesung. The maknae had tackle the older and pinned his hand above his head.

“Kyu!” shouts Siwon.

Apparently the maknae shouts earlier enough to wake all the occupied members in the dorm.

Sungmin was the first to find the makne tackling the older.

“Kyuhyun-ah! Let him go!” shouts Sungmin as he tried to pry off the maknae. He felt a hand on his shoulder, looking up, he found Siwon pulling him away.

“What are you doing,Siwon! We need to free Yesung-hyung.” Sungmin snapped at the younger.

Soon the dorm12 occupant rushing to scene after Eunhyuk frantically alarm them about the mess.

Leeteuk was about to do the same thing as Sungmin but were stopped by Siwon.

“Calm down first. It’s not Kyuhyun. It’s Woojin. Yesung-hyung were possessed just now and attacked me. See?” Siwon shows his bloodied chest, thought it was only a scrapped scar, Shindong begin to aid him as soon as he showed it.

Woojin look into the dazed Yesung’s eyes, the man beneath him begin to stop moving once the light were on.

“Ga-in?” called him softly, not willing to shouts anymore.

He saw how Yesung’s eyes begin to gain his color but soon the lead vocal lost his consciousness right away.

“Woojin-ssi? What happen?” ask Leeteuk after Woojin letting go Yesung’s hand and getting off from Yesung’s body. 

He turn around, to his surprise everyone was already waiting for his reply. “ Ga-in… she’s not who she was anymore….”.

All were confused by the man’s word but none were making any question.

“He was here… all the time. Your friend never went out again after he come home just now..” said Woojin, he carrried the unconscious man to his bed.

“What do you mean by that?” ask Heechul why helping to tuck in Yesung and stay by his side afterwards.

Woojin sighing in frustration,ruffling his(Kyuhyun) hair harshly. “I sense him when you guys were looking for him but Kyuhyun refuse to let me out. I felt that he was here all the time.”

“That’s impossible, we check every part of this dorm. Even in our friend’s house. What do you mean by ‘his here’.” it was now Donghae’s turn to be frustrated as he study the unconscious Yesung who lying weakly on the bed.

Woojin begin to look around and his eyes were locked on one spot, the corner of the shelf where it was suitable enough to fit one person. He pointed it towards the location and gain all members attention.

“you see there. He was hidden there. i think Ga-in hide him there as soon as he come back just. You guys didn’t even realize he was home?” ask him towards the members curiously.

Donghae,Eunhyuk and Kangin were feeling guilty as they were supposed to realize it sooner. Soon the three of them felt all eyes on them, receiving some lovely hit here and there by the angry members.

“So what do you mean by Ga-in did it? Wasn’t she suppose to still ‘sleeping’? and how come we didn’t see him there? We literally turn this room upside down just now.” said Ryeowook.

“I guess she was never ‘sleeping’ to begin with. If a spirit strong enough,they can even hide a house you know. I felt her energy reaching the strongest it ever been just now and it woke me up right away. Glad I come just now or your friend there could have been dead. I don’t know what happen to her… she never doing something like this in the past 10 years lingering around here… she never even possessed someone before. I’ve been watching over her… this is all my fault..”said Woojin tears in his eyes. 

Leteuk went over towards him and patted his back in a calming manner. “We have to wait for Yesung to wake up first. Who knows if he realize something had happen before this.”

“I doubt he will tell us. I saw how Ga-in went back into his body once I pulled him off Siwon-ssi just now… that amulet won’t work on the possessed body I guess…”muttered Woojin timidly, he went on to check the crystal pendant on Yeusng and saw how it was in a good condition.

Sungmin felt guilty for suggesting the spiritualist as it was the reason why they take everything lightly lately. Siwon saw how the aegyo king pulling his long face and begin pouting.

“Hey hyung, it’s not your fault. Maybe She was too strong for the pendant. The madame still had to come here so we just have to wait,eoh?” Siwon were hissing in pain when Sungmin decide to hug him.

Pulling back as he smile sheepishly, Sungmin muttered as sorry.

Leeteuk ushered the rest to go to sleep as he left Woojin to guard Yesung along with kangin.

“I’ll pull a mattress, you wait here Woojin.” said Kangin as he went to the maknae room to take the maknae’s belonging.

Woojin study Yesung’s face as the sleeping man where possibly had no clue what had happen surrounding him. He brushes Yesung’s bang off in loving manner, feeling the hint of his wife left on the man skin while caressing Yesung’s cheek softly.

“Don’t do that with our maknae body, if fan saw this, they gonna get crazy.” Kangin chuckle at the blushed Woojin who pulling his hand quickly.

“Sorry. It just. I was waiting for her but what I get was something that can endangered you guys… I’m so sorry for her doing. I promise, once she get what she deserves, I’ll follow her up.” said Woojin, looking at Kangin with high hope.

Unable to refuse the poor spirit, he smiles softly and promise him his good end.

“Now, we need to sleep. We need to interrogate that turtle first thing in the morning.” said Kangin sheepishly and slip under the blanket.

Woojin decide to sleep on the floor but close enough near Yesung to watch over him. Looking at his one last time, he lulled into his own dreamland as he let go of Kyuhyun body softly, feeling his energy deflated from fighting Ga-in.

**************************************************

Flashback -3pm

After leaving the cafe, he decide to drive around for a fresh air, forgetting to tell teh members his late arrival. Once he near an empty parking lot, he stop by as he felt a pain start to gather around his body.

“Emm…” groaned him as he felt his hand shaking, feeling the cold shudder around his cheeks. 

‘Don’t fight..’

A woman voice were heard around him as he saw no one that could be the owner. Another pang in his chest as he clutched his hand close to it. His vision begin to faded as he saw a woman were sitting behind his seat through his rear view mirror.

'Not again' thought him.

He clench his eyes close for few second, begging for it to go away.

‘I said, don’t fight. Accept me…’

The voice again, giving him a mass headache. Open his eye wide but only to find the woman with long hair and all bloodied on her body, sitting next to him. he whimpered as he found all energy to shout was gone in matter of time.

The woman begin to caress his face, leaving trace of blood along his skin. He foun it weird as he unable to take his eyes off the woman’s empty eyes.

“That’s it… accept me…I’ll lift of your burden…” said the woman as she slowly, closing the gap between their lip.

“Give in to the hatred.” all he can heard as he lost his conscious.

A knock on his window woke him up with shuddered. Groggily he turn around to find a policeman knocking his window obnoxiously. After gaining much energy, he pulled the window down and greet the officer.

“Are you okay, miss?” said the officer. Looking all worried.

“i’m…a man… I’m okay, just had a headache. I’m only resting for a while.” said him softly, trying to shake off the dizziness away.

“Sorry sir. But I was worried when some passerby said there’s an unconscious woman in her car. I gotta say you have to pull over at more crowded place, it’s too secluded and dangerous here.” said the officer but as he study Yesung’s face closer, he realize who was he talking with.

“Aren’t you an idol? It’s more dangerous to be here alone for being an idol. I suggest you go right away after you feeling better.”

“Yeah, sorry for worrying you. I’ll go now.” said Yesung with a small smile.

“Have a good day,sir.”

With that Yesung begin to drive straight to the dorm.

***********************************************

He was entering the dorm,staggering while looking around for any members but no one greeting him as Donghae and Kyuhyun were too focused on their game so he decide to rest right away in his room.

As he was laying on his bed, letting the sleep taking over, he felt the familiar cold shudder on top of him, as if it was ordering him to stay awake.

He regret opening his eyes. As soon as he looking up, he saw the same woman, with blood stain all over her black hanbook,mirroring his position on the ceiling.

All his energy were drained again as she hovering closer to him. Whimpering and sobbing as she begin to faded into his body with a grin.

All happen while he desperately wishing for any members to help him but it was useless. He felt weak and helpless as his conscious begin to give in to the new comer.

‘Guys…. help….’ whisper him.

A scream, too hysterically wicked, blaring inside his mind as his vision blacken out,left him confused with his fate.

“You are mine,Yesungie”.

Flashback End

 

 

 

 

A/N: do tell me if the story getting weirder or not making any sense lol. I'm sleep deprived lol.but someone ask for yewon moment, in this kind of story,we only get Sadist yesung and poor siwon lol. And did you guys see yesterday photos?  Yesung is feeding us yewon moment lol.