Misleading

Ouija Suju

Sunlight creeping through the curtain,felt disturbed by the sudden beam, he woke up right away. Looking around only to find two members were in the same room as him but both seems too tired to start the day.

He felt too sluggish to even sit up straight. As he was about to stand up from his bed, his leg give off and thrown him right on the floor.

“Ow…”groaned him in pain.

Startled by a loud thump, both Kangin and Kyuhyun shot right up to look for the source.

“Hyung!” said Kyuhyun once he found Yesung fall with their leg tangled to each other.

After helping the older to sit properly, Kangin went on to call the leader to inform about the awaken lead vocal.

He didn’t have any idea what happened when everyone begin to frantically running around him. Looking down, he realize he still in his yesterday clothes. Not having any fragment of what had happen that make his head spinning right after he woke up. ‘Did I got wasted last night?’ thought him.

He felt an eyes stare at him intensely, it was awkward moment when his eyes met with Siwon deep gaze. 

“Why you staring at me like?” ask him while looking at the younger who leaning at the door frame.

“Nothing, how are you feeling?” ask Siwon, rising his brow.

Yesung tilted his head, confused by the question. “I’m fine… wait. Is something wrong? Why everyone running around?”

Siwon turn his head around to the corridor and the older was right. Everyone was frantically cleaning the dorm and some were too scare to come into Yesung’s room. Then Kyuhyun showed up, looking just as confused as Yesung.

“Hyung, why I’m sleeping in Yesung-hyung’s room? I thought was in my room? When Yesung-hyung come home?” the maknae look into Siwon’s eyes to search for an answer.

Siwon sighing while walking away, leaving the two all lost with no answer. Kyuhyun snorted at the older and went to Yesung.

“Hyung, when did you come home? I didn’t heard anything last night.” 

“Eh?… I.. don’t know… Why they are running around,Kyu?”

Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulder. His eyes fell on the older clothes. 

“Hyung, did you sleep with your yesterday clothes? Go take a bath. I think they only panic about breakfast, possibly. I’ll go talk to them first.”

After the maknae left him alone, he went on to take a shower, feeling sticky with sweat and dirty clothes. As he went into the shower, he can’t help but felt watched again. ‘Funny… it’s hot shower but somehow… it’s too cold…’

Not wanting to be in there any longer, he rushed out from the bathroom quickly after finish his shower.

***************************************************

“He’s in the shower? Ask him here once he finish.” said Leeteuk to Kyuhyun. After fill in the younger with what happen, they decide to have breakfast the first thing before their next plan.

After calling the older to have breakfast, the members couldn’t help but took few glances at Yesung once in a while.

 Feeling something was off,he mustered up his thoughts. “Is something happen.. last night…?” muttered Yesung, not taking his eyes off from his food thought he didn’t had any appetite at that moment.

Feeling guilty for keeping Yesung from the incident, Heechul nudge Leeteuk to tell the younger everything but the leader shook his head.

“Why you ask,Yesung-ah?”

“Nothing… it just… you guys acting weird around me and to be honest… I can’t even remember a thing from yesterday… Did I got wasted or something? But I didn’t go out drinking yesterday..” Yesung’s expression change from frown to confuse, just like a lost child.

Leeteuk sighing, he look at Sungmin’s direction and nod at him.

“Really? It just your feeling. Besides, today is day where Madame Soo coming here. That’s why we frantically clean the dorm just now.” Said Sungmin, left out the part where how Yesung where actually come home without they knowing it, not wanting to make the older panic.

Yesung only nod and continue his breakfast with no more question thought he had millions of them but something in him refuse to let him so.

*********************************************

Few of them where send to get the spiritualist to their dorm. Leaving Yesung in the hand of the other, they keep diverting his attention off from asking them of what had actually happen.

“Wokieee… how did I got home yesterday…” whine Yesung while shaking the eternal maknae’s hand vigorously. It’s been the tenth time he keep asking the member. He felt to bothered by the gap of his memory.

“Hyung” said Ryeowook. The members sense what Ryeowook about to say. Looking aat each other, Heechul sigh and give him the green light as the spiritualist weren’t that far from them now.

Ryeowook continue. “What the last thing you remember from yesterday?”

He scratch his head, trying to remember the last event that had happen. Slowly, the memory of him stopping the car at the middle of abandon parking lot and him driving away after been told off by someone.

“Emm… I got huge headache yesterday. I stop driving for a while than a police officer told me to go home after I told him I’m fine. I think I did reach the dorm after that… I don’t know. I feel like something is missing…”

The members didn’t bother to ask more as they didn’t want to make the older feel more uncomfortable by remembering everything. Thought what ever happen afterward was obvious to them, they still curious for the thing that possessing Yesung. They sure the spirit suppose to react after they told Yesung about calling Madame Soo to ‘clean’ the place up.

Few minutes later the doorbell ringing. None of them expecting any guest at the moment so they ushered the maknae to check on it.

Kyuhyun were surprised by Changmin who come without invitation.

“hey, what’s up?” ask Kyuhyun.

“Nothing just thought that you have a free time so we could play game together, are you?” ask Changmin curiously.

Kyuhyun scratch his head guilty. His friend had to ask him on the day where they need to cleanse the place, he to think of an excuse.

“Sorry, kinda had plan with the members today.”

“Oh,it’s okay. Yesung-hyung didn’t join then?”

Changmin words weird him out. For some reason the taller had to make him curious by that. 

“What do you mean by that?” ask him carefully. Looking back, he remember the older told them to let him use the toilet for a few minutes now.

“Nothing, just you said you guys had plan but I just saw Yesung-hyung went down just now. I try to ask him but he didn’t say anything and just went on his own.” said Changmin.

Shivered by his friend news, he pulled Changmin into the dorm and run towards the toilet right away.

Watching the maknae frantically knocking the toilet’s door, the members ask Changmin for Kyuhyun weird behaviour.

Gasped. They all went to do the same thing as the maknae but to no avail. No sounds come from inside of the room. They went to fetch the spare key while checking on the lead vocal’s room but found no one.

“How! I swear if something happen to him, I kill you, Kyuhyun!” shouts Heechul angrily. Confusing the new comer who had no idea the reason behind the diva screaming.

“Why me!” shouts Kyuhyun back, feeling wronged for been accuse by the diva.

“Because Woojin is in you and this is all his wife’s fault! Jongwoon! Open the door! Gosh, where’s the key, dammit!” Heechul become more frantic as the time goes by. 

Donghae and Eunhyuk taking other initiative to went out to make sure the DBSK member were telling the truth. They went on to search by themselves while promising the others to keep reporting to them.

“Here hyung” said Ryeowook after handing the key.

Shiver down to their spine once they realize the toilet was empty, more freaked out by the fact that the toilet indeed was in use as it was locked from the inside.

“Call Leeteuk, ask them come home faster.” order Heechul with defeated expression.

“Hey, what’s happen? Kyuhyun-ah?” ask Changmin confused.

He look into his friend’s face as he was hesitate to tell all the thing that happen to them. Taking his time as the others doing their job, he told everything to his friend.

*****************************************************

“hello?”

“...”

“Yeah we almost there. 3 minutes. Why?”

“...”

“Wow calm down. I can’t understand you.”

“...”

A dead silent after the caller told him about the missing member. Feeling the silent after the call, Kangin who’s driving them ask him.

Leeteuk just rubbing his face furiously and end the call. He look behind his sit to Madame Soo who sensing something had happen at the dorm.

“He.. he’s gone…”

Sungmin and Siwon who follow them were speechless. Sungmin frantically texting Shindong to ask for more information as the leader were to in shock to tell them more.

“We have to go there faster.I don’t think she take him too far from her own ground.” said Madame Soo.

******************************************

Donghae run without stopping. None of the two duo use the elevator. They had been going everywhere they thought Yesung could have gone but it was a dead end.

“Where he could possibly be… Hyuk. Did they say anything?” ask Donghae after they reach the first level basement.

Eunhyuk take out his phone and tried to call one of the members but the call begin to divert into something eerie.

Ple..ase…”

“Argh!!” shouts Eunhyuk while throwing his phone to Donghae after he heard a creepy voice replying for him instead of Heechul.

“What?!” shouts Donghae, scared to even hold the phone carefully.

“I heard something from the call… you try it!”

Donghae snorted at his scaredy friend and take the call.

“Hello hyung?”

“Hae…. help.. me…”

It was Donghae time to shouts and throw the phone back to Eunhyuk.

“It’s Yesung-hyung!!!” shouts him as Eunhyuk scowled at him. He continue, “I’m not lying! Take the call now!”

Eunhyuk hesitantly hold the phone towards his ear. But as he listen more, he was more confident to keep it on.

“Hyung! Where are you… why are you using Heechul-hyung’s phone? Are you in the dorm?”

“Hyuk, ask slowly. He might miss it.” said Donghae.

“I don’t know… I was using the toilet and all of sudden I’m in a dark place… I think I’m in a cleaning storage or something… I can’t open the door.. please come here… I use my phone right now not Heebongie’s.”

“Okay hyung, stay there. We’ll try to search for you. Can you see any window or something? There’s few cleaning storage in different level..” said Eunhyuk calmly, not wanting to make the older more nervous or scared.

Donghae who heard it quickly call the other to inform them of their founding. After Eunhyuk finish his call, Donghae look at him suspiciously.

“Hyuk… you call Heechul-hyung right… why he..”

Enuhyuk refuse to know more as he pull Donghae to start searching for the older.

“Have you told them? At least if this was a trap, they can come after us. I knew something was off from his voice. That woman better be sorry for doing this to Yesung-hyung.” muttered Eunhyuk angrily.

Donghae only follow him as they begin to search for the storage room.

************************************************

After Madame Soo arrive, they quickly reunite with the others in the dorm11. after letting the madame to prepare for her ritual, they got the text from Donghae, informing the lead vocal whereabouts.

“We need to look for them! Ryeowook and Sungmin, you guys stay here with Madame Soo. The others, with me.” said Leeteuk.

It was hard for them to look for the specific room but thanks too Changmin who were inform about the incident, Yunho , Minho and Onew were joining them for the search.

“Dammit!” shouts Kangin angrily.

“What is it?”

“I can’t contact the duo!” said Kangin after his call were literally rejected by the duo for so many times.

Leeteu huffed in relief. His thought the worst when the younger shouts all of sudden. They continue running around inside the building but found nothing that help them looking for the three.

They reunite at the level 9 as the others who come to help them running towards them.

“Hyung! I’m sorry. We didn’t see them at all. Try to call them again?” ask Yunho, huffing heavy breathe from all the running he took.

Leeteuk were on his phone as they saw Heechul joining them. With the corridor full of idols looking worried, it was the only time where they love to be in the same building as the other idol.

Chattered and noises where interrupting the leader call, Kangin had to shout for them to let the leader do his job in silent.

As the call went on, Eunhyuk finally pick up the call.

“Hello,Hyukjae-ah. Where are you now?”

Hyung… lowest basement… storage room… faster. Donghae.. he got caught…”

“…”

Leeteuk end his call right away. After ordering half of the members to stay in their dorm, they went to the lowest basement, much to their disliking for it was the place where everything started.

*****************************************

Few minutes ago -D&E

Eunhyuk was running in front of Donghae while checking the brochure of the building to search for the storage location. Feeling lost, he tried to call Yesung’s phone again but getting no service. 

“Dammit! How to connect through him again!” shouts him in frustration.

Donghae heard him and stop where they were waiting for the call. After trying to call everyone, he begin to get the diversion again.

“Kyuhyun’s number?” ask Donghae curiously, Eunhyuk nod at him and keep listening until they heard Yesung’s voice again.

“Guys… basement…please…”

“We were there just now. Which basement?” ask Eunhyuk as he begin to become impatient by the search.

“I’m sorry… it was the basement where we met…”

The call ended right before Yesung finish his word. Getting the idea where it was, they went rushing to the location, getting more worried as they heard a sobbing close to their location, the lowest basement.

“There’s a storage here?” ask Donghae, Eunhyuk went on to check on the brochure and sure enough there’s one there.

As Donghae bravely went inside it without much of preparation, Eunhyuk stopping him just as they both enter the room.

“Hae… Don’t you realize?” said Eunhyuk in whisper.

“What?”

“The door was open…”

As Eunhyuk finish his word, the door shut off by itself with a loud bang. Both turn pale by the sudden movement and the cold air.

“Hae… we doom…” muttered Eunhyuk with teary eyes, he clutched onto Donghae’s arm tighter, feeling to scared to turn back to the door.

A crackling sound disrupting they reverie. Both become too stiff to even budge from their spot. All of sudden the light were on, showing the room with shelves of cleaning product.

Gathering his courage, Donghae begin to call out the older.

“Yesung-hyung?”

No answer, taking a little step forward, he peek though the many shelves while having one big koala practically glued to his arm.

“Yah… don’t walk too fast..” whispered Eunhyuk.

Ignoring the scaredy cat, he took few more steps forwards as it begin to hit his curiosity for the older whereabouts.

“Guys…”

As it on cue, both of them turn to their back to see the older where standing there, emotionless.

“Hyung!”

As Donghae about to tackle the older, Eunhyuk pulled him back, realizing something was off with the older behaviour.

“Hyuk?” said Donghae confused.

As Eunhyuk were about to say something, he felt a great pressure sending him own to the floor, deflating all his energy.

“Hyuk!!!” shouts Donghae, surprise by the sudden force but he can’t think of the next step as he too were thrown off across the room.

“Argh!” He scream as his back hit the wall harshly. Looking to his front he saw the half conscious Eunhyuk and Yesung who walking towards him.

“Hyung… wake up…” muttered him as he felt his body were forced onto the floor. There, he saw a woman. Walking slowly behind Yesung as if she was a puppeteer who controlling every Yesung’s move.

He keep walking till he was inches away from Donghae. He kneel down to cup the younger face.

“You just the same like the other.” said Yesung spiting venom, leaving the younger confused by his word.

“He is, now do your job,baby.” said Ga-in with a smile crept on her face.

It was probably the wrong time to remember what Yesung had done to Siwon that night but it was exactly what Donghae did. Sweat dropped, he begin to squirm when Ga-in begin to take a hold of his hands, leaving Yesung to fish out a knife from his back.

“No!!!”

Donghae shouts manage to wake Eunhyuk from falling asleep, he tried to move again but his energy were gone. Leaving with the only option, he begin to call for the others.

********************************************

A kick on the door was all it need to open the locked storage room. Leeteuk went in right away to fetch Eunhyuk, leaving the others to take on Yesung who ignoring all the commotion just to attack Donghae again.

It’s take two people to pull him off Donghae but the older didn’t even move despite having smaller frame than Kangin and Siwon.

“Dammit! How strong she is!” shouts Changmin, surprise by the unfazed Yesung.

Siwon remember how he was saved last night, he look around and saw Kyuhyun were looking at them,speechless.

“Kyuhyun! Come here! Only you can do it!” shouts SIwon.

Kyuhyun who broke off from his dazed went to them right away. He begin to pull the older by arm and succeed in stopping him from putting another scar on Donghae. But it was in short time when Yesung begin to fight his hold.

“As I pull him, you guys take Donghae-hyung, okay!” shouts him in struggles.

He manage to catch Yesung’s both arm and cage him in his embrace while the other pull the poor victim out.

After making sure both his dongsengs were in better hand, Leeteuk went on to put a blindfold on Yesung. Miracle enough, it succeed in calming him.

“Why a blindfold?” ask Kyuhyun as he felt the man in his arm were calmed right away.

“Madam Soo said the spirit use his eyes as a source to control him. It won’t last long, we need to bring him to her right now.” said Leeteuk, letting the maknae to manage the lead vocal.

“Gosh… look at you… we need to aid you right away after this.” said Changmin after he help Donghae to walk.

It was the opposite for Eunhyuk who lost his conscious right away after Ga-in attack him again after making the phone call. Leeteuk let Kangin to carry the younger as he watch over them.

He walk in front of them, glancing back as he took in his younger members bad condition. Refusing to shed his tears, he walk them right back to the dorm to finish everything.

‘Please let them be safe…’

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I think this story reach its peak, few more chapter to go~~~~~~