Final Peace

Ouija Suju

A/N: nobody realize the last chapter title was a joke? I change it back to it's original lol.  Caution. Long chapter ahead and a goodbye.

 


K.R.Y comeback date was nearing the deadline, Yesung trying his hard to ignore all the thought surrounding his weirdly disturbing dream that night by busying himself with a vocal practice. It’s irk the two maknaes who watching over him as he pushed himself to the limit, ignoring his own paled face by keep humming few pitch that doesn’t make any sense the longer he did it.

It wasn’t his intention to keep messing up his pitch, the voice inside his head begin to act up the longer he ignore it. As the pitch getting lower and hoarse, Kyuhyun had to stop him half way, gaining a weird and confuse looking from the oldest of the three.

“What?” said Yesung, he realize how hoarse his voice had become and understood the maknae intention. “Sorry” he muttered.

“It’s okay but don’t push yourself too hard. You just recovered.” said the maknae, passing a water bottle for the older.

Ryeowook halting his activity to join the two to have their rest time. Pulling out several homemade food and prepare it for s.

They were eating in uncomfortable silent, the older didn’t even touch his food, too caught out with daydreaming. As Ryeowook about to scold the older off, the lights went off in the practice room, leaving one light near corner of the dance practice room that they were using as a substitute for the day.

“What the heck? Kyu, go check the switch box.” said Ryeowook. 

It was only then Yesung was woken up from his reverie and saw what he thought a figure underneath the only light left.

“Wookie, who’s that?” ask him, pointing at the direction. It took the eternal maknae few blink to saw the faint looking human figure at the direction.

“Argh!!! why she’s still here!” shouts Ryeowook, manage to make the maknae who was about to went out turn his feet around.

Watching how scares Ryeowook clinging onto Yesung, he went on to their side but as he strode over, he saw the same thing. But his reaction was much more different from the smaller.

“Ga-in ah…” as if on cue, Woojin appeared, missing the figure so much as he walk near her and take her hand into his.

“Woojin… my dear… please…” muttered Ga-in, her facade begin to fade again but before she completely gone, she look into the two cuddling men. Found what she been looking, she smile warmly to the oldest one, reaching out her hand shakily.

“My baby… help me… he will come to me…”

“Baby?” Yesung were brought back to the last night dream, the same faint voice who was calling him dearly. “ Mo..mommy?”

Ryeowook look into the older face in disbelieve. “Hyung! She’s not your mom!” said him while cupping the older face to broke off their stare.

“i know. I was talking about my dream…” muttered him in annoyed. “Are you Ga-in? Why are asking for help? Why you call me as if I was your son?” 

Ga-in smiles again, truth to be told, to Ryeowok and Woojin, she look much more purer than before. It was all warm and light around her as she waltz towards Yesung while holding Woojin’s hand firmly.

“Because you look just like my unborn baby… your eyes… you lips… but I don’t have much time to tell everything… he’s coming. Please come to ‘her’ fast. I have to go now…” said her as her hand begin to fade, giving a kiss on Yesung’s forehead as she faded with a smiles on her face.

Woojin were froze from the moment he heard about the mention of the unborn baby. “She was pregnant… Oh my…” mumble him softly.

Both of them were too caught up in the moment, leaving only the smallest of the band to sink all the information. As he pickup the pieces, he shouts in surprise.

“Hyung!!! Madam Soo! We need to get to her! I forgot that the purification were done already. Someone was suppose to take Ga-in so Woojin can send her off but if this ‘he’ is that guy, we had a problem!”

Yesung knew well who is the ‘he’ Ryeowook mentioned. He rushed up to pack his stuff along with the two makane and went out to car.

“She’s been trying to tell me since last night in my dream. So Doyeon wasn’t that nice to let her go. You guys sure he went out of Heechul body already?” ask Yesung curiously as he maneuvering the steering wheel.

“Yeah, but if Doyeon went to the Madam shop, who was he using now? I mean Heechul-hyung had a schedule right now. Did he get someone else?” said Ryeowook, he went on to contact the leader.

Ryeowook gasped after he received the text replied by the leader. He scroll more of the text messages as he saw the unread messages from their group chat. Hundredth of messages from the members who frantically looking for their missing member aside from them.

“Hyung! We were too busy just now but there’s something happen. The group chat were going crazy. Eunhyuk-hyung went missing from his schedule 15 minutes ago. It had to be Doyeon’s doing!”

“I know we can’t trust that guy!” snapped Woojin angrily. 

“Wookie, tell them we’re heading to Hyukjae right now.” said Yesung as the younger follow his order.

Half an hour later they arrive at the shop, looking around carefully to look for the certain members but found nothing suspicious around the old house. They enter the shop but was surprise by the owner who were lying unconscious on the floor.

“Damn! We late!” said Woojin as he went to check on the older lady.

“Thank God she’s alright. Help me lay her on the couch.” said Ryeowook in relief as Yesung and Kyuhyun carried the poor old lady to the couch.

“What now? We can’t just went around to look for them without a clue. Woojin, aren’t you knowing them for so long, maybe you know where they could have been right now.” said Yesung frustratedly. Few second laters his phone went off.

After taking the phone call, the leader had ask them to wait them there as they were only few kilometers away from the shop. Judging by the panic in the older voice, he assume it will only take few more minutes for the leader to arrive there.

They waiting in silent, there’s no sign of waking from the lady. But as Yesung was walking deeper into the shop, he can’t help to lean onto a shelf when a sudden buzzing shook him off his consciousness.

Hearing a small thud and a shaky glasses sound, Woojin went to the isle of shelves only to find the lead vocal were wrapping his own hands to his body, shivered as he face scrunched in pain.

“Hey. What’s wrong?” ask him as he took Yesung’s waist to steady him from fall flat to the ground.

He shakes his head, trying to tell him he was okay but the buzzing and ringing threatening his legs to give off at any moment. Getting impatient from the hard headed male, he lift the man from his spot and went to place him right on the single couch. 

Ryeowook who was waiting near the front door gasped as he saw the weak looking lead vocal.

“What happen?” ask him, Woojin shake his head told the younger how he had found him already staggering around.

“Aish! We missing one member and now this?” shouts Ryeowook angrily as he eyes got teary. “I don’t want my family to get hurt anymore… please Woojin..” he take the maknae hand, pleading the spirit with shaky voice.

“I’m sorry this is all because of my wife… if I were to avoid they from having a relationship behind my back, she wouldn’t suffer from that psychopath and I could have a perfect family…” 

As a pang of guilty wave in him, Ryeowook muttering his apologize and let the man go. As if he felt the curiosity coming from the smaller, he seated both of them across the still shivering Yesung who begin calming down by now.

“We just a normal couple who newly married and move into the building that you guys live now. It was all perfect until I was forced to go out from the town for a few weeks due to my job. She had been telling about one nice guy who keep accompany her during my absent. Of course I believe my innocent wife wouldn’t do something behind my back. But that guy. He was a manipulator. He drag my wife into unhealthy relationship. I was furious when I found him doing some weird ritual on my wife, I knew he was into some weird stuff but I.. I was too stupid..”

Ryeowook pat the man’s back, channeling his support as the man continue again. “once they found that I knew everything, Doeyon take her to his apartment which literally just one level from us and start to torture her again but I know she was against it. One day she had run into me while looking all bloody and scars everywhere, I was just about to enter the elevator and bump into her at the lowest basement. That’s where He found us and the next thing you know is we here…”

“How he died? I mean if he kill both of you, how he was found dead near your bodies?” said Ryeowook, remembering the piece of article that Kyuhyun had found before.

“Ga-in manage to grab his gun while running away from him. Before she die, she give the gun to me. I wasn’t killed by anyone… I shot him dead.. and I can’t live without her..” knowing well where the stories goes, Ryeowook didn’t bother to ask for more.

“You have suffered greatly…”

Both of them perk up as he heard the leader’s voice. They had arrive when Woojin was halfway into his story but decide to not interrupt them. Ryeowook who getting teary run up towards to leader and tackle him as he wailing hard in the older hug.

“Yesung-hyung..” the member were checking on Yesung who actually had been listening to them but he found it’s hard to stay fully awake as new pain begin to send him into whimpering.

“He still attached to her… he’s torturing her again.. we need to go now!” said Woojin frantically.

‘Attached?’ thought Yesung. He begin to feel massive pain in his arm but at the same time he was feeling grateful as he begin to see what exactly she’s been seeing at the moment.

He tried to focus more but soon startled when he was lifted of from the couch, feeling too groggily, he let whoever that kind enough to not leave him behind. They decide to leave after the madame begin to regain her consciousness and left them with some useful fact.

“So it was at the building! Gosh we been stupid!” shouts Shindong in furious. Thanks to the last word Ga-in had trusted to Madame Soo before Ga-in was taken from her.

“Are you sure?” said Siwon, not believing to be the most obvious place.

“Why not? 'The first place where he found out'. It had to be Doyeon apartment.” said Sungmin, chirped in his thought.

They already gathered in the van, leaving Kangin and Heechul to ride on Yesung’s car. As they were putting their thought, Yesung had happen to be in more pain as he groaned, loud enough to stop everyone from their heated debate.

“Red… wallpaper… No window…” muttered him with half lidded eyes, sweating as his face begin to look more paler.

“What? He must be too much in pain… we need to--” Sungmin words was cut off when Woojin had move from his sit to seat across the lead vocal.

“Tell me what you seeing” said him, taking Yesung’s hand into his to sooth him more.

“Em… chandelier… arghh!! I can’t!” shouts him as he trashing around, making some of them to hold him off from hurting himself.

He know the place, it was vague but he now know what his wife had mean by her message.

“It was the place where I found out about them. It wasn’t in the building. I caught them in Doyeon’s house… I know that place!” said him.

After Woojin had told him the address, Leeteuk drove them there right away, follow by Kangin and Heechul from behind.

****************************************

It was excruciating, the pain bring back her old memory that was long forgotten. She saw how the psychopath were having fun scrapping the knife along her arm. She wasn’t suppose to feel a thing but here she is, trapped in another body as a new canvas for the new pain.

“ Please let him go… I’ll come with you but please don’t hurt any-- Engh!” she bit back her scream, unwilling to give the man the pleasure of her suffering.

“This body? Or yours?” ask Doyeon, sickeningly smiles using Eunhyuk body, pointing his knife towards his ‘prey’ new body, Henry.

“The boy had ask me to take him too so I did. Can’t let the offer to go off. Besides, it was fun knowing how you so called ‘Baby’ are feeling the same way you felt right now, Ga-in” said him in singsong.

‘this wasn’t supposed to happen… I’m sorry my baby…’ thought her as another wave of pain attacking her limbs. It takes all her power to take in all the new wound, not wanting to scar the owner of the body but soon her conscious begin to fade and she knows well the pain will hurt the owner badly.

As he was preparing another tools, he felt something familiar and grinned wickedly.

“We have guests. Stay here, honey. I’ll take care of your husband first than I’ll had fun with your baby.” said him as he walk out from the metal door and locked it from the outside.

*************************************************

It was forest. The old house was deep in the woods, perfect place for a psychopath who had been into torture and dismembering his victims. Far from the civilization, enough for him to even kill the escaped victim by playing hide and seek.

Once they arrive at the front the house, they had decide to left Leeteuk, Heechul and Ryeowook behind to look after the lead vocal as the rest of them prepare for an ambush.

“Shot, I’m scared..” said Shindong as he held a shovel towards his chest.

“You can stay with Teukie-hyung. He’s only one guy.” said Siwon,the older nod and left the shovel for Donghae as he make his way to the parked car.

“Haha, that was fast.” said Kangin, chuckling at the easily given up mood maker.

“Ready?” said Woojin, as on cue, he kick the door down while the members begin to rush in.

They strode in further but nothing had been suspicious to them, so they decide to separate into few section of the house. Woojin, Donghae and Sungmin had choosen to walk downstairs, near the basement as the rest of them were in the kitchen area and upstairs.
 
“Doesn’t Yesung-hyung said something about the room not having window? He might be here.” said Sungmin as they take the stairs down more.

As they were taking a turn when Woojin halted they movement when he saw some movement in the dark. He was about to give him some punch when the figure screams in panic and avoid it but manage to throw a kick.

“Hyuk!” shouts Donghae as he hold his friend off from beating the man down.

“Hae!” shouts Eunhyuk as he took the man into his hug.

“Wait, if you here, where’s him?” ask Sungmin as he helping Woojin up.

“I don’t know. As soon as I woke up, you guys are here. Where is this?” ask Eunhyuk confused by the everything, the members were ignoring him after realizing the said man weren’t there.

“Upstairs!”

************************************

“Shindong? Why aren’t you with them?” ask Heechul as he open the door for the younger.

Shindong only shrugged his shoulder and take a seat near Yesung.

“Aish backing up away too soon.” mocked Heechul but goes deaf ear by the younger.

Shindong keep staring at Yesung who trying to focus his vision to even recognize whoever where with him that time. The younger blink few more time then begin to smirk. He pull Yesung out much to the other protest, mainly the mother hen.

“Yah! He need to rest!” shouts him as he grab Yesung’s other hand.

Not being able to protest from neither of his both side, he letting his body being pulled as he felt the excruciating pain coming from Shindong’s grip.

“Woojin said Ga-in need him. This is urgent” said Shindong stoically.

Having troubles to let the younger being dragged while limping around, Leeteuk put the younger on Shindong’s back as he follow both of them into the house, while Shindong grinning wickedly.

*********************************

“They are not here!” shouts Kangin in frustration. No Ga-in or the psychopath to be found. They were afraid of one of them being possessed but after gathering around the upstairs, they found all the members were.

It’s took them a while that the members who were left in the car was the target.

After the realization hit them, they were running downstairs in rush but stop mid way as they saw a body was lying on the ground.

Upon closer look, they realize it was the group leader.

“Hyung!” shouts them at the same time.

Leeteuk groaned as he try to lift his heavy head but fail. Siwon had carrying him out to the car, followed  by all the members.

Heechul was dumbfounded when he saw exactly all the member minus the one taken members there. But his attention were divert to the unconscious leader. After chekcing for the older injury, he let the older rest when he remember what had make him so mad at first.

“Yah!! where’s Yesung! Why Leeteuk here, beaten up!” shouts the diva while looking around at the members.

“Where’s shindong! That dude suppose to bring Yesung to you!” shouts him again while pointing at Woojin.

Sungmin felt something was off. “We never ask for Yesung-hyung to come in. We never want to drag him into that lair.”

“Doyeon… he must be the one! Yesung-ssi in danger!” shouts Woojin as he running into the house as the other follow suits.

********************************************

The metal door crack open, revealing Shindong with Yesung in his arm. Ga-in who happen to regain her conscious was shocked by Yesung presence.

“I got your baby, now you can enjoy watching him in pain as I ‘treat’ you” said him, seated the weak lead vocal across the room on the floor.

As he was about to begin his ‘work’ again, the metal door were banged from outside. Shouts and kick can be heard but their force weren’t able to thrown of the metallic substance.

“Doyeon! Don’t you dare touch them!” shouts Woojin, furiously kicking and banging the door.

“Ah… won’t you just leave us alone. We are having family moment.” said Doyeon as he begin to drag the surgery knife along Ga-in’s thigh, earning a whimpering and small screams from both Yesung and Ga-in.

“Oh, what a melody! I should have been doing this from the beginning. Could have save my time.” said him as he begin to repeat in the same pattern.

“Stop! Please!” shouts the members, can’t bear any longer from listening to Yesung’s agony.

He felt it. The concern from the members who willing to die for him. He felt the surreal emotion gushed into him as he found new strength to even crack open his eyes. There he saw the back of Shindong’s body and the struggling Henry who keep biting his lip from the massive pain.

‘Henry?’ thought him, soon Ga-in who in Henry’s body meet his stare.

‘Yesung… move. Save your friend. I know you can do it.’ the voice was Ga-in, talking through the bond that attach between them. As if she was giving her new profound of strength, he staggered. But soon he able to stand fully despite the massive pain, he tackle down the man who bigger than him, sending them to the floor.

Not wasting any time, he untied Henry from the chair, letting the smaller go as Ga-in begin to separate from the body. It was the rope that bind her into the boy, taken from Madame Soo’s shop after the man had beat her to unconsciousness.

As Yesung about to open the door, Doyeon had already regain his composure and begin to attack him.

“How dare you! She’s mine!” shouts Doyeon furiously, swaying the surgery knife. 

Yesung glance at the dazed Henry who was just getting his vision adjusted. Knowing that Doyeon whole focus was on him, he shouts to the maknae.

“Henry! Open the door!” shouts him, using only a little left energy to dodge the last one before he slump into the wall. 

Henry was having his hard time to focus buts still blindly searching for the door despite not knowing what had happen to him. Feeling a round door knob, he found the key was inserted in it and twist it open.

They manage in time as Doyeon were swinging the knife near Yesung’s neck and tackle the bigger man off the smaller. After what Ga-in ha tell him,Woojin take the same rope that binding his wife and use it on Doyeon as to trap him inside Shindong for awhile.

Cradling Yesung into his arm, Heechul wipe his sweat off and cup the younger face. “You free now…” muttered him softly ,hiding his red eyes between Yesung’s crook of neck. Joined by the D&E duo who hugging both of them as they wailing hard, feeling all burden were lifted off their shoulders.

Yesung smiles as he glance at the scene of Siwon tightening the rope around Shindong.

“Not yet…”

***********************************************

It’s three days after they manage to cleanse Doyeon evil spirit and send both Ga-in and Woojin to they well deserved peace.

The dorm was never the same. The member still concern for Yesung well being as the older keep having a nightmare as an aftereffect but nothing worst had happen since. Madame Soo was invited again to cleanse the dorm one last time to clean off any evil spirit traces.

After what had happen, they had taken all consideration of not joining something that been suggest by the maknae, leaving him sulking after the members jokingly rejecting his game invitation.

It’s have been peace since then. No more spirit. No more possessed. No more train wrecked emotional feeling as nobody dare to speak a thing about crying Heechul on that day.

Until….

 

“I’m bored…” said Kyuhyun, lying on the floor in the living room, just staring at the empty ceiling.

“Let’s play!” said Ryeowook, grabbing a joystick as an invitation for the maknae to join him. But he maknae ignore him and keep chanting ‘Bored’ again and again.

Ryeowook was about to boil the joystick off when Henry strode into the dorm looking suspiciously creepy.

“Guys! Let’s play!”

Kyuhyun perk up once he heard the canadian chants. He look at the younger, his eyes fall at the items held by the real maknae.

“A bag of candles? Is someone having a spa?” ask him mockingly.

“No it’s for a game, Bloody Mary!” chirped him happily. The name was too foreign for them as they were motion for the mochi to continue his explanation.

“The game is you had to light the candle up and go to the bathroom. You had to stand in front of the mirror while chanting ‘Bloody Mary’ three times and blow the candle! Easy!” said him.

“And then what?” a voice appeared from behind the Canadian native but the smaller was too excited too realize who’s it belongs too.

“And Mary will come from the other dimension but never let her touch you!” warned him sternly. The both eternal maknae and the evil maknae was shivered from the sight of the creatures, looking all darkened behind Henry.

“Oh, why’s that?”another different voice ask for the obvious.

“Because, she wil---” said Henry as he getting annoyed from the too many question. He turn around only to found two darken creature from 83liner, ready to beat him up.

“Continue” ask Leeteuk sternly.

“I’m.. i‘m…” Henry stuttered, confused by the two furious hyungs but too scared to continue.

 

‘Blam!’

“Hyung!!! forgive me!!! I won’t do it again!” cried Henry as he was thrown into the bathroom with his candle and lights off.

Apparently the two older were having enough of stupid demon summoning game and locked the maknae as a time out.

Just then Yesung who had woken up by the shouts walked out from his room, looking sleepy and groggily.

“Oh Yesung-ah. Go to sleep again. Nothing fun here.” said Leeteuk softly. The younger weren’t buying as another cried from the bathroom disturb his thought.

“Are we having a spirit again?” ask him unconsciously being lack of sleep for few days from the dream, gaining a few chuckles from the members.

“Just a normal little mochi devil. You hungry? I’ll cook something.” said Ryeowook dragging the sleepy turtle to the dining table.

As he felt no one was in front of the bathroom, he screams in agony for he didn’t like the stink smell of man in the bathroom.

“Hyung!!! please anywhere but not here!!!! Hyung!!!”

 

 

 

 

A/N:I didn't forgot about Zhoumi but i just can't think of a role for him. Henry is poor blacksheep lol. And finally, thanks you for my lovely ready. This masterpiece had come to an end. It's not that long journey like my last fic,that one literally took me a month. This is short one. But nevertheless i love you sweet potatoes cinnamon bun strawberry babies!!!! You guys are the nicest thing that ever happen to me~~~ until next chapter ~