Poor Boy

Ouija Suju

 

 


One hour later they all arrive at their destination and soon were reunite with the others to check on their stage for the supershow. After some tired and whining moment of making sure everything went well, Leeteuk finally letting the members to check in the hotels and getting their rest.

It was a tradition to keep the same pairing for their roommates but this time Leeteuk insist in change it for some of the members, especially for Kyuhyun and Yesung.

“Hyung, it’s okay. I still can be with Kyuhyun in the same room. It’s not like we gonna start killing each other.” said Yesung casually which successfully earning a scowl from the said leader.

Shaking his head while pinching his nose bridge, the headache start to make their way into his brain. Leeteuk just giving the younger a silent ‘no’ and push Siwon into Yesung’s room.

“It’s okay hyung, I’ll take care of him.” said Siwon with a bright smile that manage to wipe all Leeteuk anxiety away.

Yesung snorted at them as he make his way into the room and start to pack out his night attire. Thought he appreciate their concern, it was become more annoyed as  he wasn’t used to all the affection. Moreover, he can’t remember a thing from his dream that day that make him more frustrated to the point he ignore almost all the member after the flight end.

Siwon watch as Yesung angrily pulled out his clothes and put it on the bed, frowned by the sudden change in the older. He ignore it as he thought the older just suffer from a small jetlag like usual. But unbeknown to him, something inside the older indeed change and will be one hell of a sudden.

**************************************************

3 am, three hours before they need to get ready for a short rehearsal, the members were still in their deep slumber. Except for the lead vocal who seems too disturbed by something.

Somewhere near the corner of the room, there, stood something. Too dark to make out what was it but to Yesung, it was one hell of a thing.

He look to his side to another bed, Siwon was sleeping soundlessly, too deaf to the awaken world. He begin to tear up as he saw the ‘something’ begin to move in most unnatural way, swaying it’s head left and right, as if ‘it’ was mocking the wide awake Yesung.

Feeling too scare by the thing, he cover almost up to his head by the blanket. ‘This is not real!’ thought hi, again and again. Feels like few minutes has past, he peeking from his ‘hiding’ to see the thing was gone. 

Feeling more relief with the ‘it’ absent, he pull the blanket off his face and sit straight up, feeling to awake to fall asleep. Sometimes he hate his insomnia to even exist at the moment. He’s feeling too jetlag from the early flight but the ‘thing’ had to make him to scare to fall asleep.

‘Is it really gone?’

He darted his eyes everywhere, just to make sure the thing won’t come back. Huffed in relief, he felt the need to go to the toilet. As he was about to stand from the bed, he felt something brushed at his feet. Looking own, he saw no shoes or a slippers to even give of the cold shudder.

Trying to stand again but he felt another touch but now it was from behind his back. He was too shock to even move as what he assume as a hand start to caress his hair in soft manner.

Whimper, it was all he can do as another thing land itself on his shoulder, this time, he sure it was a ‘head’.

“My poor little boy…”

The presence whisper softly in his ear, it was hoarse and eerie, enough to send him into a great shiver. Tears are pricking down from his orb, he clench his eyes close. Dealing with it was too much for him, he can’t even move, all weight were put on his shoulder marking him into his spot unfazed.

“Siw--Siwon-ah… help….” whisper him with all his might.

“You don’t need him… I’m here…”

‘No! Someone please help…’ thought him, blocking all the scariest thought that begin to flood into his mind.

Fortunately, Leeteuk reason for placing Siwon in the same room as his was because Siwon was capable of waking up in the slightest sound even a small snore. As he heard a whimper slowly and gradually turn into a sob, he manage to shot up awake and saw the older were sitting on the bed facing towards him with his eyes shut.

He study the older first but then as he turn the bed light and saw the older were crying while shivering.

“Hyung!” shouts him, without knowing he succeed in thrown off all the scary thought in Yesung’s mind and woke the older.

Still with his stiff position,Yesung slowly open up his eyes and saw how worried Siwon was.

“Siwon… hiks…” he broke into a wail as he manage to move his hand to tackle the younger down to his bed.

“Hyung? What happen?” ask Siwon as he return the hug to calm the other.

“Something had been disturbing me…. please let me sleep with you..” said Yesung between his sobs. He look up to the younger with a hope. Unable to refuse Yesung, Siwon smile softly and let the older to sleep with him.

“So what have been disturbing you? Did you even sleep?” ask Siwon once Yesung calm enough to stop crying.

Yesung wipe his tears furiously and look around. Feeling safe in the younger embrace, he begin his story from the moment he saw something was staring at him right at 1 am.

“So that thing follow us here? How come?” muttered Siwon in whisper.

“Siwon?” mumble Yesung timidly.

“Yeah?”

“Can you accompany me to the toilet?” he look at the younger with a kicked puppy face, ignoring all the embarrassment for asking the younger. 

Siwon really trying his hard not to squeal at the pleading eyes Yesung give off at the moment and settle with only a nod. 

*****************************************************

“He do what?”

Siwon had the audacity to tell everything to the leader of course without the lead vocal around as he sure it will thrown off the older into a hole with his embarrassment. He nod to the leader and continue his breakfast again. 

“That’s bad. How’s him this morning?” said Heechul who have been eavesdropping the whole time, he glance towards the main topic who sitting between the maknaes eating his breakfast silently.

“He acts like nothing happen but I guess he was just to scare to speak something because after an hour sleeping he begin to mumble some incoherent stuff that wakes me up.” said Siwon as he stuff more food into his mouth.

After that they resumes their breakfast in calm and silent manner. Few minutes later, all the members were already on the way to the concert venue to had their early rehearsal.

*************************************************

Into hours of performances, it was towards the end of the shows when Ryeowook realizes something was off in Yesung attitude. The older keep throw off glares in the same spot for the past few performances and it was too obvious for the members to even brushes it off.

He went up to older as he worried begin to take him over. Hugging the older as the older begin to sing his part, to the fan eyes it was a mere fanservices but to the members it was a support for the older for what he have been through.

“Are you okay?” whisper Ryeowook after Yesung finish his part. The older only nod and went off to others member while still glancing at the same spot again. Ryeowook curiously look towards the spot that had catch the older eyes and found nothing, instead it’s was only a storage in the empty slot among the crowds.

Some of the members begin to felt worried so they had to keep their eyes for Yesung until shows ended. Once they were in the changing room, Shindong went to Yesung by Leeteuk order and begin to question the older.

“No! I said I’m okay!” shouts Yesung when Shindong begin to ask him after avoiding them during the shows. Almost all the members including some of the stylist were shocked by the sudden blare.

Leeteuk went to both of them while bowing to the shocked staff.

“Hey, what happen?” ask Leeteuk while patting the innocent Shindong who too shocked by the shouts. Understand the look in the leader eyes, Shindong went to the other and begin to change into his casual attire.

Yesung giving the older another silent treatment and look away refusing to answer him. Leeteuk saw the uncomfortable look in the younger face and begin dragging Yesung out into another empty unused room.

“It’s okay, tell hyung what happen. Please, we were so worried for you.” plead Leeteuk after letting the younger to seat across him on a couch.

Yesung look around in hesitation before sighing. “it’s…. nothing. I just lack of sleep…”

Leeteuk realize the younger trying to hide something and refuse to let it off just like that. “Tell hyung. You know you can’t lie to me of all people. You can trust me,eoh? Beside Siwon told me everything already so you can’t lie after all that happen.”

He reminds himself to punish the younger later for embarrassing him. Yesung nod. “I… I saw that thing again. It’s a woman and she was there, in the crowd just now… I’m scare she gonna attack you guys too so I was hesitant in telling you all this…” Yesung finish with a teary eyes.

Leeteuk felt his heart throbbing watching how broken the younger look at this moment. He hug the younger in attempt to calm him down while showering him with shooting words.

“Feeling better now?” ask him and he felt the younger nod in his embrace. “It’s okay to tell us everything. We want to help you get through this. But are sure it was a woman? Don’t you mean a man or even worst that Doyeon guy?” ask Leeteuk carefully after letting the younger off.

Yesung shake his head in protest, looking annoyed by Leeteuk suggestion. “Not him. It was a woman. She was in my room last night too. Hyung, I’m scare if she come again…”

Leeteuk was seen in a deep though but then he decide to discuss it with the others and drag Yesung into the changing room again.

“We’ll think of something but you need to change first and talk to Shindong okay? He must have too shocked by your shout just now.” said Leeteuk with his soft smile. Yesung only nod in guilty, it was not his intention on getting angry at the poor dongseng.

***********************************************

They have decide to meet the spiritualist that Sungmin kind enough contacted for the past few days in advance, the day after their landed in korea. It’s been two day with Yesung having a freakish nightmare that make his insomnia way worsen that it was.

Left with only Leeteuk who excuse himself from his schedule, Kyuhyun, Yesung and Sungmin to go meet up with spiritualist. After one hour drive, they arrived an old house outside of the city that was believe to be the spiritualist’s shop.

“Are you sure this is the right place? Looking shady.” said Kyuhyun while looking around.

“yeah, she does said her shop was an old house. Come on!” said Sungmin pulling Yesung by his side.

‘I don’t like this…’ thought Yesung as he step into the old house.

Few step in, they were startled by an old woman greetings them in quite old fashion Victorian dress.

"Hello young men".

**************************************************

"So this spirit have been disturbed you guys from that since then. It seems like the spirit become too attach to you,son." said the lady that known to them as madame Soo. She look at Yesung with quite intense stare as if to find something inside his soul.

"I suggest you use an amulet for the time being. I'll had to prepare some stuff and go to your house to check on it. We had to specify what kind of spirit we will be dealing with. I can sense something was lingering in you two. But you, are having the worst one. She's not a good one." said her while pointing towards Yesung. 

He can felt all his hair stand up at that. Both Yesung and Kyuhyun look into each others eyes and shivered at the thought. 

"Hope you can help us because it begin to take a toll on him with all those nightmare. And to be much more worst, some of us always had to leave him alone. We don't want something happen to hin while we gone.." said Leeteuk holding onto Yesung's hand firmly. 

Madame Soo smiles at the concerned leader as she felt the honesty in his speech. She went up to fetch some of the amulets and return with it.

"Of course. So here's the amulets. Both of you will wear it for the time being. Remember, never take it off or even show it around. Keep it under your shirt. It will help to fend off those evil spirit until i come to clean the place." she held out two crystals amulets necklaces, the crystals were made of Black Tourmaline crystal that help to repel the evil energy.

"Thank you so much! I wish this can help us since we still had a busy schedule nowadays... We will take our leave now but we really appreciate your help." said Sungmin happily.

Madame Soo nod and smiles at the cheerful Sungmin. It was a lie if she felt calm all the time as she saw the dark energy emitted from Yesung. To a spiritualist like her,it was a gruesome moment just to ward the energy off from getting into her.

As she wave them off, she saw how Yesung turn toward her slowly while smiling suspiciously to her in a split second before looking all confused. 

She gasped at the scene as the car drove away from her shop. "Oh my... Please be safe,poor child..." muttered Madame Soo, holding her hand to her chest as she pray for Yesung's wellbeing. 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I actually want to put some Yewon scene where Yesung were seducing Siwon after been possessed but i was too embarrassed by it lol. I'm not that ert... Yeah i am a ert but meh... Might use it in the future, i wanna do a vote actually but i didn't know how. So tan tan tannnnnn!