New Day, New Life

Our Love Was Hidden Until A Miracle Happened

Srry guys I haven't update in soooooooooo long. Thank u loyal subscribers for sticking with a lazy author like me


Your Pov

The sound of my alarm clock woke up me up. Ugh, it’s time for school. With groggy eyes, I sat up and turned off my alarm. Omg, I don’t even want to go to school today. Joon’s probably gonna make fun of me even more now! Great, just great. I wish Minho could go to school with me, I’d feel much more protected with him around. No ~~~~~, you have to keep your spirits up! I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Feeling more awake now, I tried to climb out of bed. I suddenly felt my leg touched another leg…WHAT THE FUDGE!? I hesitantly pulled the blankets away to see who or what was in my bed. ‘WHAT SHOULD I DO?! OMG, WHERE THE HECK IS MINHO AT A TIME LIKE THIS!? I HOPE TAEMINNIE AND THE OTHERS ARE ALRIGHT!’ I thought as I pulled the blanket ready to see he, she, whoever it is, face. Afterwards I came face to face with the cutest guy I’ve ever seen! Well I think he’s a guy. I pulled the blanket all the wa- OMG HE’S ! Ok case solved he’s a dude. I covered the blanket over him again and place my hands on my face trying to hide my obvious tomato face.

After a couple minutes of embarrassment I opened my eyes again and saw that there were five extremely hot guys in my room. OMG. 'WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!' I heard a groan and I looked at where I heard the noise, it was comming from the cute guy I saw earlier. "so cold" I heard him mutter,  he wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled into my lap. Okay, I can't hold it in any longer..."KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I watched everyone immediatly shot up when I screamed. "~~~~~ are you okay? Did you have a bad dream?" one of them asked me. 'Wait, how do they know my name?' I thought and looked at all of them confused. "Who the heck are you guys and why are you in my house?" I asked and they looked at me weirdly "What are you talking about ~~~~~? It's us" I heard one of them say. The guy that wrapped his arms around me looked like he was going to cry. "Don't you remember were you adorable dogs" I looked at them weirdly "What the heck are they talking about? My Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taeminnie are dogs not guys!" 'Extremely hot guys, I might add'. They looked at me weirdly and finnaly looked at themselves and saw what I was talking about. They all gasped and started to yell in happiness. 'What the heck, why are they screaming?' "Ahem, sorry to interupt but you haven't told me who you are" I said with a frown and my arms crossed. I saw them laugh and I pouted. "Come on ~~~~~ you haven't figured it out yet? I know your smarter than this. You are one of the top students in your school" one of them said. 'Wait I never told anyone but my parents and my...wait, don't tell me' "ONEW, JONGHYUN, KEY, MINHO, TAEMIN?!" I screamed pointing to each of them as I said their names. They all nodded and smiled happily "But that's impossible, my dogs are cute and adorable and are DOGS! How the heck did this happen?!" I screamed, they shook their heads. "We don't know, it just happen" Onew said "Why don't you just go with the flow ~~~~~" Jonghyun said. I sighed, Taemin looked up at me and started to tear up "Are you not happy that were humans now?" I gave a reassuring smile and said "No Taeminnie, its not like that. I'm just surprised that's all". I gave Taemin a kiss on the forehead like I always do to try to cheer him up.

I saw Jonghyun pout a little and he sat in between me and Taemin. I giggled a little and said "Okay let's get you guys some clothes okay?" I got up and walked out the door. I turned around I saw them all line up behind, I tried really hard not to look down, and I mean REALLY hard. I turned back around and continued walking towards the guest room. I opened the door and headed straight towards the closet. I opened and said "Oh good my brother's old clothes are still here". I immediatly started rummaging through the closet to find the right clothes size for all of them. I started throwing clothes out of the closet one by one. "Here are some clothes I think will fit you. If they don't fit just pick out something different from the closet. You guys know how to put them on right?" I asked looking at them. Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin looked at the clothes in interest while Key gave the 'ok' sign with his fingers. "Don't worry ~~~~~ I'll help them out" Key said and I smiled in relief. "Okay I'm gonna go get ready for school". When I walked out the door I heard Key yelling at everyone, I heard something about colors not matching or something 'Poor guys, they have to deal with the wrath of Key so early in the morning' I thought as I walked into my room and closed the door. Even without Key's help I still have a pretty good sense of style myself.

I looked myself in the mirror. 'This should be fine' I thought and walked out of my room with my backpack. I placed my backpack on the floor next to the tv and went into the kitchen to make some breakfast for us. I got out everyones dog bowls and set them on the counter. 'Wait a sec, they're humans now. Humans don't eat dog food' I thought as I put the dog bowls back in the cabinet. "~~~~~!" I turned around at the sound of my name and head towards where I heard it. I stopped at the stairs to see Key in his new clothes.

"So what do you think?" Key asked. "You look great Key! Where did you get the hat?" I asked looking at him. "Oh, it was sitting in the back of the closet. It's in great condition, I don't get why it's in the back of the closet". "Oh my brother never really liked that hat and he was too lazy to return it. So, he just let it sit in the back of the closet and gather dust" I said. "So where is everyone?" "Oh yeah, guys come on out and show ~~~~~ my genius" Key said looking behind him. I saw Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin walk down the stairs in their clothes. It looked like a frreakeng cat walk.

"Your brother left alot of stuff in his closet" Key said stil admiring his genius. "Oh my brother moved out a long time ago. Its probably been about 5 years or so. He loved me a lot and he was kind of silly. On the day he moved out he told me '~~~~~ I'm leaving some of my clothes here so you will have something to remember me by' " I said trying hard not to cry. "Well that was in the past, I don't even know where he is or what he's doing. All I know is he's alive, and that gives me hope. He'll come back to see me one day" I said confidently. "So what do you guys want for breakfast?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Why do you ask? You never asked us before" Onew says confused. "Oh yeah right, but you guys are human now. I don't think I can bare myself to see a human eat dog food. So if your gonna be human you have to be accustomed to human food, so yeah" I said awkwardly. "Oh! Oh! I want eat those things called pancakes! They look so delicious on tv, I want to try one!" Taemin says excitedly. "Okay, okay Taeminnie. I'll make pancakes" I said with light sigh. I walked back into the kitchen started making the pancake batter. 

After 20 mintues, I finally finished frying the pancakes since Taeminnie wanted a whole bunch of pancakes after tasting his first pancake. Everyone else has already finished eating but Taemin was still chowing down pancakes like there's no tomorrow. "Taeminnie this is the last batch of pancakes, and I mean THE last batch" I said as I handed Taeminnie another plate pf pancakes. I giggled a little seeing Taeminnie eat his pancakes. I looked at the clock and I saw that I only had 20 minutes until class started. I gasped and quickly ran into the living room and grabbed my backpack. I ran to the front door and quickly put on my boots. I opened the door and yelled "Be good and watch the house. I'll be back for lunch, so don't leave this house no matter what!" I heard an "Okay" and I walked out the door and closed it behind me. I suddenly heard Taemin scream and I giggled a little bit. I started to walk to school, hearing Taemin's scream fading off into the distance. This may be my best day ever I thought as I continued off to school.

*AT SCHOOL* (Third Person POV)

"Omg, guys look at this!" one girl said to her group of friends as they passed by the bulletin board in the hallway. "...no way!" another girl yelled as she looked at the photo that was pinned to the board. Soon a whole crowd started to appear around the photo. "Hey isn't that Joon?" one guy asked pointing at one of the body figures in the photo. "It is! but who's the chick with him?" another guy said pointing to the other figure. "I don't know...wait...isn't that ~~~~~?!" a girl yelled. "Holy fu- it is ~~~~~!" another girl said. Soon the crowd broke up and the girl's started to gossip and say stuff about ~~~~~. Things like "Omg do you think Joon and ~~~~~ are dating?", "I knew she was a the first time I saw her" even things like "Omg ~~~~~ is such a , what does Joon see in her". The guys couldn't care less and only talked about how hot ~~~~~ was. In a matter of 15 minutes, ~~~~~ became the enemy of all the girl's and the guy's new crush.


Woah long update. Subbies who subscribed to my other stories. Even though I'm on hiatus, I'm still writing the chapters, I'm just writing them bit by bit until I feel like the chapter is complete enough to be called a chapter. Which kinda explains how It's been like 9 months since I last updated and this chapter is soo long. Oh and I might be on even longer hiatus since I might be babysitting my uncle's girlfriend's 5 week old puppy. I can't wait to meet the puppy in person, kyaaa so excited!

Taemin:*comes out of no where* it's not gonna be cuter than me right?*does aegyo*

Me:Of course not Taeminnie. Your always gonna be the cutest! but the puppy may beat you in adorableness

Taemin:WHAT?!*tears up*

Me:*tries to comfort Taemin* Anyway goodbye guys and see you next ti-

Onew:WAIT! Can I say something before we go?

Me:Uh, sure Onew. What is it?

Onew:Why am I the only one who doesn't get to where a hat?

Me:Oh no not this agai-

Key:*Pops out of no where*CAUSE I SAID SO, THAT'S WHY!

Onew:BUT THAT'S NOT FAIR!

Me:*goes in between them to stop them from fighting* Guy's not in front of the readers! Well goodbye guy's and yes I'm gonna add a lot of these from now on. Bye bye!