Usual Morning and Dogs Day

Our Love Was Hidden Until A Miracle Happened

Hey guy's muffin here, to bring you a new story >:)

this chappie will be like your usual day of you and school and your dogs. The next one will be a bit more exciting.

So enjoy :D

PS Nothing usually happens at your school unless I put something there so during that time it will be your dog's pov kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov

I was having a lovely sleep with Taeminnie, that's what I call him, in my bed. Suddenly I woke up to the sounds of barking and my alarm clock. I woke up and found Onew, Key, and Jonghyun at my bedside. I guess Minho's at the doorway keeping his distance again. I sighed and sat up. I looked down and saw Taeminnie on my lap. Aww he can be so cute sometimes! I smiled and rubbed his head signalling him to wake up. When I saw his eyes fluttered open I place him on the ground. After putting Taeminnie down, Jonghyun took the chance and pounced on me. Making me fall back down on the bed. Jonghyun barked happily and started my face. I giggled a little and ushered them out so I can change. When they got out I closed the door. 'They're such cute dogs' I thought to myself. What?! You thought they were actually boys?! No way they're my cute little dogs, well maybe not Taeminnie. He's more like a puppy than anything else.

I got myself changed and looked my self in the mirror.

Ok perfect! I walked out my door and saw my so called fashion consultant ready. I looked at Key and he barked twice. Awesome he approved! Hey don't go and call me weird! Just because I take fashion advice from my dog doesn't mean I'm weird! I'm serious my dog, Key, here is a genious when it comes to fashion. No kidding! I smiled 'Wow I finnaly got approved on the first try. It's been harder and harder to please the almighty Key these days' I thought walking down thestairs with Key close behind.

I walked into the kitchen to get food for my dog's and they all lined up in their usual spot. After, I gave them their food bowl. I went to go get my jacket and bag so I can go to school. I put on my shoes and place my phone in my bag. I opened the door and stepped halfway out. I turned back to the boy's stuffing there faces. I chuckled a little bit and my serious face to nag them about what not to do. "Okay guy's I'm leaving. Onew, no going through my refigerator. Key, don't go through my wardrobe. Minho, don't go take a walk by yourself again. I know you love exercise and all but please stay in the house when I'm not here. Last time, you almost gave me a heart attack. Also, Jonghyun, do not and I repeat, do not. Follow me to school again. I mean it!" I said and they all barked at the same time. I took that as a 'yes' and opened my mouth one more time to say something "and remember guy's, watch after Taeminnie for me will you?". They gave another bark and I went out the door, locking it.

Taemin Pov(AN: IMPORTANT! : Okay for the time being Shinee, when they are in dog version, will use Italic when they speak. So, to them and other animals it's like they're talking in english or any other speaking language. But, to ears of humans it sounds they're just barking. This way it'll make a bit more sense)

Ehhh? Why is mama leaving?(An: Taemin likes to call you mama since you've been with him since his birth. Anyway, because your parents are rich and stuff they let you travel with them on their business trips. Of course you bring your dogs. It's been one year since you were given Taemin and you came back in the Summer so he never saw you leave for school.) After, I finished eating I ran towards the door. I tried to reach for the door knob, but I had no opposable thumbs...So, all I can do was scratch the door. I heard footsteps behind me "YAH! Taemin! You can't scratch on the door. ~~~~~ will get mad!" Key barked at me. I turned to him and started to cry a little "B-but mama is leaving!" I shouted. Onew came up to me and said "Don't worry ~~~~~ will come back. She alway's does! I promise". I perked up a little bit but still felt sad about the fact mama left.

After everyone comforted me, I started to stare at the door. It was probably around lunchtime since I started to hear my stomach growling. I looked downwards and saw a bowl of food at my feet. I looked to my right and saw Minho starring at me. God, Minho can just be all ninja like sometimes. I started to eat and continued to wait for ~~~~~ to come home.

3 hours later I saw mama come towards the door. An hour ago I switched from the door to the window. I ran towards the door so I can greet her first. When I heard the door opening I thought I won. But, Jonghyun had to be a butthead and push me out of the way at the very last second. I got back up and watch mama hug him. Aww! That was suppose to be my hug! I walked towards mama and gave her my cutest face. "Awwww, Taeminnie your so cute!" I heard her yell. Bye bye Jonghyun. Suddenly she picked me up and hugged us both. No! I only wanted her to hug me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guy's chappie 2 will be of their usual afternoon. Sory again I said that I was going to be on a updating spree but I had to do homework since my mom made me!So sorry T^T

Tune in next time :D