Happy Late Mother's Day

Our Love Was Hidden Until A Miracle Happened

I watched as the five spaced out, staring at the ceiling. Okay I get their shocked but its been like 15 minutes. Like seriously its not that big of a shock, is it? I mean I had five dogs running around in this house, what difference would it make if I have six? Well, now its five guys living in my house and one dog. To be honest, I missed taking care of a dog and I'm planning on keeping Yooguen, whether they like it or not. I can already see Jonghyun and Taemin protesting to keeping Yooguen.

"Yah, are you back on earth yet?" I said waving my hand in front of their faces, and they immediately snapped out of it.

"Wha...what happened? I feel like I just woke up from a nightmare, where a new puppy was in the house" Jonghyun said and I sighed. I picked up Yooguen and held him in front of all five of them, but it seems Yooguen doesn't like to be picked up. He keeps squirming, trying to get out of my arms. I held him long enough for all five of them to see him and then I placed him back on the ground.

"Like I said earlier, this is Yooguen and he's a new family member, so be nice to him!" I said and they were once again spaced out again. "Here we go again. Snap out of it!" I yelled snapping my fingers this time. "Geez you guys, it's like you've never seen a puppy before"

"Sorry, it's just that we thought you were done raising another dog after you got Taemin...and you know..." Key started.

"What?"

"You know...what if Yooguen turns into a human like us?" Key finished and I looked down at Yooguen. Key has a point, what if Yooguen does become a human?

"Well...if Yooguen does become a human, I'll...no we'll support him, like a family" I said smiling and the five of them smiled too. I knelt down to Yooguen and I pet his head. "For now, let's just see what happens and take care of him alright?" All five of them nodded.

Ten minuted passed and all five of them were already attached to Yooguen. Yooguen doesn't look as attached to them as they are of him, but it seems he really likes Minho. I was sitting on the couch with Onew and Key, watching and laughing at Jonghyun and Taemin trying to get Yooguen to pay attention to them instead of Minho.

"Mama! Tell Yooguen-ah to play with me!" Taemin yelled and he pouted.

"Aish! Why is he so attached to Minho!" Jonghyun yelled trying to lure Yooguen away from Minho with a toy, but it didn't work.

"Maybe Yooguen sees Minho as his big brother. After all, they're both the same breed" I managed to say through my laughter. They both groaned in annoyance, but they continued to try to make Yooguen look at them. This is perfect, it's like my family is here with me again. I hope this never changes. I layed back in the couch, watching Taemin and Jonghyun battle Minho for Yooguen. Getting tired I was about to go off to bed, but I just remembered something really important.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, where were you guys for the past couple of days?" I asked looking at Onew.

"Oh, well, actually we have a surprise for you. Yah, you three get over here, were giving it to her now" he said looking over at Minho, Jonghyun, and Taemin. The three of them stopped playing with Yooguen and walked over to the couch. The three looked like they didn't want to be seperated from Yooguen, but it looks like Yooguen is fine with them leaving, he's already off playing by himself with his toys.

"You're not stalling are you?" I asked.

"No were not. Its actually something really important. Its the whole reason why we were gone in the first place," Key said smiling. "Close your eyes" I closed my eyes wondering what the heck was going on. Suddenly I felt something in my hands. "Okay you can open them now" Key said. I opened my eyes to see a black velvet box, with a pink ribbon on top, in my hands.

"Happy late Mother's Day!" All five of them yelled and I almost started laughing.

"You're a little late, that was like months ago" I said chuckling.

"We missed the chance to get you something for Mother's Day because we only found out about it last week and we were still dogs at the time," Onew said.

"But we can get you one now, so we decided that it might as well be late and we love you and thought you deserved a present" Key continued and I almost felt like crying. These guys are so sweet!

"Open it mama!" Taemin yelled and I opened the box, excited to see what was inside.

"This is so cute!" I yelled putting on the bracelet. "How did you get this?"

"We actually all got jobs and they paid us daily" Key said and I gasped. How on earth can they find jobs? Better question is, who would even hire them?

"What jobs did you guys have?"

"Actually no one hired us at first, and we were about to give up, but then this nice lady gave both Key hyung and I jobs at her cafe" Taemin said.

"Onew hyung and I were just singing on the street and people gave us money. We thought of the idea to do that because hyung and I were just singing a song we heard on tv, while sitting at the park, and people loved it and they even gave us money" Jonghyun said. So thats what Jonghyun, Onew, Key, and Taemin did. I looked over at Minho but he wasn't saying anything, actually he was avoiding eye contact with me. I know he's a quiet guy but I expected him to at least tell me how he got money.

"C-Come on Minho-yah, kekeke, t-tell her what you did" Jonghyun said almost laughing, and I looked around and the other three looked like they were going to burst out laughing too.

"I...I don't want to say" Minho said simply.

"What? Why won't you tell me?" I said pouting.

"If you're not going to say it I will" Jonghyun said but Minho still kept silent. "Fine have it your way. Minho got a job at a host bar, but he had to dress as a woman!" And immedialty everyone started laughing, including me. Well, not everyone, Minho wasn't laughing...Oh no...he looks like he's about to cry. Okay I felt sorry for him.

"Aww, Minho you are still manly to me" I said trying to comfort him. I pat his head and gave him a hug.

"Mama! No fair! I want a hug too!" Taemin yelled pouting and he came in for a hug too. Soon the rest came in for a group hug.

"I love you guy's. You guy's are the best" I said tearing up a little. 

"Yeah, we know" All five of them said at the same time.

We all decided it was time for bed, and we started to get ready to sleep. I made all five of them sleep in the guest rooms, it took some time but they're now sleeping soundly in the rooms. Taemin did not like the idea of sleeping in a room without me, neither did Jonghyun. I let Yooguen sleep on my bed tonight because I was too lazy to unpack his bed. I layed down in my bed trying to get some sleep. Although I don't have my family with me, I'm glad I have these guy's here with me. It's a little less lonely in this house now.


Holy crud...it's been like half a year since I've updated...

1. I'M SORRY!! MIANHE!!!

2. THANK YOU LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS FOR STAYING WITH ME FOR THIS LONG!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

3. NEW SUBSCRIBERS THANK YOU TOO!!

4. I'm gonna update a lot more this summer, but guys remember I have loads of summer home work, so please don't expect me to update daily all the time

5. SERIOUSLY THANK YOU FOR STAYING!!! I KNOW I'M SLOW AND LAZY

6. Expect a poll to come up for what new story I should write, I have loads of ideas/stories I want to try writing(Currently writing out plots of three-four stories and I like all the plots). I'm only going to put up the poll when I feel I'm in a good point in all my stories so don't expect this poll until like maybe August. Hopefully I can put up at least two new stories before the school year starts again

Anyways,

Enjoy, Subscribe, and Comment~