A new family member

Our Love Was Hidden Until A Miracle Happened

You were so tired as you were drinking some coffee in the kitchen at 7:30 am. It was the weekend, a Saturday, you had absolutely no reason to be up this early but you just couldn't get back to sleep. You took another sip of your coffee and coughed as you tasted the bitterness of it. 'Why am I drinking this again? It's so bitter!' you thought taking yet another sip out of the cup in your hand. You sighed realizing what you had just done, 'and yet I took another sip'.

There was suddenly a knock at the door. You drank the rest of the coffee in one gulp and placed the cup in the sink, then rushed to the door. You opened the door and looked out to see that no one was there. As you were going to close the door, you heard the sound of a high pitch bark coming from outside. You reopened the door and looked out again to see that there was a box with a small puppy inside it, staring up at you cutely.

You wondered why the puppy was there buy you took the puppy in anyway. Placing the box in the living room, you went to go get your phone to call your aunt wondering if that 'something' she was talking about last night was the little puppy.

"Yeobosayo?" Your aunt answered.

"Auntie, it's ~~~~~"

"Oh! ~~~~~! Did you get it yet?" Your auntie asked.

"Neh, I did. But auntie, was the gift suppose to be a puppy?"

"Yes, isn't he just adorable! I saw some pictures of him yesterday, he's so cute!" Your aunt screamed through the phone and you chuckled agreeing the puppy was quite cute. "Neh! I'll be right there! Sorry ~~~~~ but I have to go now, I'll talk to you later alright?"

"Neh, auntie, bye" you said and hanged up. You walked back downstairs to see the puppy out of the box and exploring the living room. He noticed you were back and he slowly walked over to you. Trying not to scare him, you slowly went down to sit on the floor. Once he made it over to you, you slowly put out your hand and he almost immediately cuddled with it; rubbing his head against your hand. You picked him up and placed him on your lap, then petting his head, with him staring up at you.

"I guess you need a name huh?" You said softly and the puppy nodded, like he understood what you just said. You thought about it for couple minutes and found a perfect name for him. "How about...Yooguen?". Yooguen barked in agreement, loving his new name. You didn't want to reuse the guys old puppy stuff so you decided to go for a walk with Yooguen to the pet store. You changed clothes and Yooguen followed you wherever you went, he stuck to you like glue. You were about to leave when you remembered something. "You need a collar don't you?" You said and looked down at the collarless Yooguen. You quickly went back to your room and grabbed an old red collar that belonged to one of the guys and put it on Yooguen.

Now that everything was ready, you and Yooguen left the house to go buy everything Yooguen would need. It took you about 3 hours until you finally finished shopping. You and Yooguen walked back home with an immense amount of toys and treats. Going inside your apartment, you dropped the treats off in the kitchen and placed all the toys in the living room so Yooguen could play with them.

While you were playing with Yooguen, you almost forgot about your five other 'dogs' until the door opened and they walked into the living room. When they walked in, they wondered why there were a bunch of toys in the living room. They finally realized what was going on when they saw that you were playing with a puppy they didn't know. You were so absorbed into the cuteness of Yooguen that you didn't even notice the boys were there. Taemin, feeling jealous, quickly ran to you to get your attention.

"Mama!" He yelled and sat next to you and hugged your waist. "Play with me too!"

"Taemin?" You wondered where the heck he came from and realized both him and the boys were there all along. "Ah! Sorry guys, I didn't notice you were there"

Yooguen suddenly sat on your lap and Jonghyun became jealous too. He ran to you and tried to get your attention by pulling your arms. Taemin, seeing this, he started glaring at Jonghyun and he glared back. They both noticed your attention was on Yooguen the whole time so they started glaring at Yooguen, who didn't know what was happening, just stared up at the two cutely.

"So who's the new guy?" Key asked. You shook off Jonghyun and Taemin so you could pick up Yooguen.

"This is Yooguen! He's a new member of our family" you said and the boys nearly fainted.


Whew, finished the chapter!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/613661/my-boyfriend-turned-out-to-be-gay-drama-jaeseop-kevin-romance-you-ukissaj

Yes... I'm advertising a new story...it has come to that..

anyways I'd love it if you checked it out.

and as always subscribe and comment ^^