Surprise Visit to School

Our Love Was Hidden Until A Miracle Happened

Hey guys srry for not updating. My finals are finally finished! Yay! Now I can update more XD


Your Pov

I walked through the school gates and I noticed everyone was staring at me. I swear all the girls were giving me death glares. I'm pretty sure I just saw a couple knives so I quickly ran inside and to my locker, which has been written on. I don't want to say what was written on it but it's pretty hurtful. I quickly took out my textbooks I needed for today, out of my locker and I headed off towards the library.

Once I got there, I was relieved that no one was here. I went up to the librarian, Mrs. Park, desk to ask her if there were any new books.

"Oh ~~~~~-ah, It's good to see you! We recently got some new romance books. I really think your going to love them" Mrs. Park said smiling.

"Really? Awesome!" I screamed in joy. Mrs. Park giggled at me as I blushed realizing where I was.

"The newer books should be on the top shelf" Mrs. Park said before I left towards the romance section of the library. I walked through the many shelves of books when I finally stumbled upon the romance section. I looked at the top shelf, to find any books that looked interesting. I noticed a pink book in the corner of my eye and I reached up for it. Suddenly someone took the book before I could get it. I turned around and saw a familiar face.

"Yah, Joon-sshi. I wanted to read that book" I pouted.

"What? You mean this book right here? Sorry finders keepers" Joon said raising the book over my head and out of reach.

"Yah! That's not fair!" I said jumping up to grab the book but I was too short to grab it.

"It's all your fault! Because of this stupid picture everyone is calling me your boyfriend!" Joon yelled showing me the picture he was talking about. I stared at the picture. It was a picture of us at the park yesterday night!

"How is it my fault that somebody took a picture of us and all the students in this school like to jump to conclusions?!" I yelled back. Joon was taken aback by my sudden outburst. I quickly grabbed the book from Joons hands and left him alone to check out the book.

After checking out the book, I quickly ran to my classroom, avoiding all the girls trying to kill me. I quietly sat down at my desk, and read the preview of the book on the back of the cover. After reading the preview I opened the book and started to read, trying really hard to ignore all the whispering around me. It suddenly got quiet and I looked up from my book to see that the teacher had already started with the lesson. I placed a bookmark in the book and placed the book away. Luckily, the teacher didn't call on me because I spent the class period staring out the window. That's how I spent my class time doing today, staring out of the window.

When it was lunch time, I quickly packed up my things and was ready to go home for lunch when I suddenly heard a scream coming from outside. I looked out the window and saw Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin walk through the gate and into school grounds. I grabbed my stuff and ran outside as fast as possible.

Once I got outside, possibly every girl in school was already outside flirting with the boys, trying to get their number. I stopped in my tracks when Taemin noticed me and I gulped. He immediately ran towards me and gave me a big hug.

"Guys I found mama first! I win the bet!" Taemin yelled toward the others and the other four ran towards me, also giving me a big hug. Again, I felt death glares coming from all around. After the guys finally let go of me and group of girls suddenly surrounded me.

"Yah Kim ~~~~~ what is the meaning of this?! You already have Joon oppa! Why are these cute guys hugging you?!" one of the girls yelled at me.

"If you give me a chance to explain, I would tell you that me and Joon-sshi are not a couple and we would never be one. Also that these guys are my cousin!" I lied and all the girls backed off.

"Now if you excuse me I'm going home for lunch" I said and the crowd of girls made a path way for me. I left the guys dumbfounded and once I left all the girls crowded around them once again. The guys somehow managed to escape the mob of girls and quickly followed me back home.

Everyone tried to apologies to me for leaving the house without my permission but I ignored their apologies until we got home. When we got home the boys immediately sat on the couch getting ready for a scolding of a lifetime. I got ready to yell at them but I lost all my anger when I saw them quivering in fear.

"Jeez, I can't win against you guys" I said sighing and the five looked at me in pure happiness.

"I love you ~~~~~!" the five said at the same time, as they all hugged me.

"I know, I know but seriously why the heck did you guys show up at my school?" I asked curious.

"Taemin really wanted to pick you up from school" Onew said.

"Yeah, he kept whining and whining. I tried to tell him we couldn't leave, but he just wouldn't listen" Jonghyun said.

"Hmph...I wasn't whining..." Taemin pouted and I giggled.

"Seriously guys don't ever do that again, and I mean it!" I said and the guys nodded. I walked into the kitchen and made everyone, including myself, some sandwiches.

After lunch and I walked back to school. All the girls had asked me about the guys but of course I ignored them. Today, was one of the most annoying days of my life...


Ok that was a little short but I'm sorry. I had all my wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday and the pills I have to take make me a little drowsy so I'm sorry. I'm not that sad though...I get to eat pudding and ice cream!