Some Alone Time

Our Love Was Hidden Until A Miracle Happened

Hey guys sorry if I haven't updated in so long by here's a long awaited update!


The next few days were horrible! Luckily, my do-...the gu-... they didn't come back to my school. Oh my god, everywhere I went in school the newly appointed fan club for, what they called, 'The 5 mysterious princes', pounced on me whenever they could. I ignored they girls attempt to try to get any information out of me, they even threatened me! Luckily, they were just empty threats and nothing happened to me. The chaos had died down already but the girls were still chasing after me. I swear that they are still stalking me even when I'm not in school.

When school was finally over I grabbed my backpack from my locker and stormed out of there before any of the girls catch me. I quickly ran through the halls when I bumped into someone really annoying. Someone who I did not want to see right now.

"~~~~~? Whats the rush?" I looked up at Joon and pretty much gave him a death glare.

"I'm running for my life. What do you think?" I said trying to pass him but he keeps standing in front of me blocking my path. "Yah! I need to go home!"

"How about instead of that, why don't you hang with me and my friends?" he asked grabbing my wrist tightly.

"How about, no" I said trying to break free from his grip.

"How about, yes. Besides, you totally owe me" I gave him a shocked look.

"For what?!"

"For, having you're 'cousins' come in suddenly and now me and my friends are unpopular" he said and I scoffed.

"That's not my fault! I have problems to you know! Every girl in this school is after my head!" I said and I shook his hand off my wrist. "Maybe another time, but right now I need to get the hell away from here before they find me". Joon surprisingly let me run off without protest. I quickly ran out of the school and ran straight home.

Once I got to my house I unlocked the door and walked inside, taking off my shoes. I throwed my bag onto the floor and jumped onto the couch. 'Why is it so quiet today?' I thought and I wondered where everyone was. 'In fact, the past few days this house was quiet' I got up and walked to my room finding that no one was there so I checked the guest room and pretty much everywhere in the house. The boys weren't anywhere near the house. Even though the boys weren't home, I was a little relieved. 'Maybe I can have some relaxing time' I thought laying down on the couch yawning and stretching. I still felt a little bad for not being worried for my boys, as a dog owner I felt ashamed but its been so long since I had some alone time. Plus they're humans now, I'm pretty sure Key can watch after them. I've decided that in my knew found alone time, I would go take a nap on the couch.

When I woke up it was already 10 pm. 'How'd it get this late already?' I thought staring at the clock that was hanging on the wall. I sat up from the couch and ran my hand through my hair. I stood up and stretched a little, 'maybe they're back'. I walked up the stairs to my room to see if they're back and to go change into my pajamas. I noticed on my door that there was a note. It read,

Dear Mama,

Key tot me how to rite! Anyways we came bak earlyer but we had to go somewear and we didnt want to wake you so we didnt. Oh and we won't be bak til realy late, so sleep!

Love Tae

Note to self, teach Taemin spelling and grammar. I sighed and walked into my room to grab my clothes and a towel so I can take a shower. When I was finished I wrapped a towel around my head and placed my dirty clothes in the hamper. I suddenly heard my phone ring and I quickly ran to my room to grab my phone.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ah! ~~~~~! You finally picked up the phone!"

"Mianhe auntie I was taking a shower. So how are umma and appa?"

"They're fine, but lately they've been working non stop, ever since the Yang company didnt except the contract proposal. There is a rumor going around that the Yang company will stop they're business with us unless we give them a good contract proposal"

"Oh, that sounds horrible tell my parents not to overwork themselves, for me. Well, it's starting to get late" I began to say and I was about to say goodbye and hang up when my aunt shouted through the phone.

"Wait ~~~~~-ah! I needed to tell you that one of my colleagues at work wanted to give you something so she gave it to me to give it to you. I had already sent someone to give it to you. It should arrive soon so watch out for it ok?"

"Neh, I will, goodnight" I said and hanged up. I put the charger in my phone and my alarm as I crawled into my bed and went under the blanket. As I was falling asleep I was wondering what my auntie was going to give me and where the heck the boys were so late at night.