Consequences

My Secret Love

When they got home their dad had already talked to the school official.  He was told that the boy said Jinny and Yoongi had been kissing. Their dad had a very stern look and Jinny was very afraid of the consequences.  

He looked at Jinny and said, "Go to your room. I will talk to you later."

"Dad please..." Yoongi new it was bad. His dad didn't even let him speak.

"Don't bother with excuses.  That's why you got angry, isn't it. It's because he caught you kissing and he called you out on it.  You shouldn't be kissing your sister on the lips.  I warned you there would be consequences.  You can't take advantage of her vulnerability.  She has been raised without her dad and instead of protecting her you have let yourself fall for her embarrassing our family." 

"Dad that boy is lying.  She just gave me a peck on the cheek. We have not done anything wrong. I love her it's true.  I will not do anything to hurt her. I want to protect her I swear."

"Well Yoongi, since you are dismissed from school for the rest of the week, I want you to pack your things. You are going to your grandma's house.  These are the consequences you were aware of."

"Please let me stay here!"  Yoongi pleaded his dad.

"No, and give me your phone and go get ready. It's a long way."

"You will send for me right?"  Yoongi asked.

"I have to think about it," his dad replied.

Yoongi started to cry.  He knew his dad could be very stern. But what frightened him the most was being without Jinny.  How would she cope? How would they sleep without each other to hold?

He went to his room and closed the door and threw himself on the bed.  Jinny was there instantly hugging him and pulling his hands from his face.  She was pouting too. They both looked pathetic.  He stared into her eyes.  "If I'm going because of a kiss, I'm going to kiss you for real!" He kissed her passionately for the first time.

Jinny felt like she was floating.  All her senses awakened with the touch of his lips on hers.  She didn't just love him she was crazy about him.

"You're leaving me?"  Jinny cried.

"I'm sorry Jinny. He's making me go to my grandma's house. I knew this would happen. Hopefully, it will be only for a week till I have to go back to school."

"No, I can't be without you!" Jinny pouted.

"Do you love me, Jinny?"  Yoongi asked with pleading eyes.

"I do!"  She confessed her heart beating fast.

"What about Taehyung?   

"I will break up with him, I promise."

"You choose me?"  He couldn't believe it.

"Yes, I love you!" She said jumping and putting her arms around his neck, hugging him close and tight.

"We must keep it a secret for now."

"Okay." She replied clinging to him.

"Help me pack my things."

"Wait!" She ran to her room and fetched her favorite bear.

He smiled when he saw what she was bringing.

"Take this with you and hold it at night so you can sleep. Think of me and I'll be thinking of you."

"I always think of you," he said softly.

"Time to go Yoongi," his father called from the other room.

Yoongi came out of his room with his bag and Jinny behind him.

"I told you to stay in your room," he said to Jinny.

"I wanted to say goodbye," she explained with a pout.

Yoongi looked at the floor not wanting to make things worse.  

"Shouldn't you wait for mom so she can say goodbye?" Jinny asked.

"I already told her what happened.  I will pick her up and she will come with me to take him."

"Goodbye Yoongi," she said sadly.

"Bye. I'll see you soon sis." He said.

When he left she started to cry already missing him. And for Yoongi, the cold went deeper than his skin.