Puppy love

Thin air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi stopped by Yongsun's apartment on the weekend to make a short visit. She missed hanging out with her aunt and wanted to share something important with her.

The businesswoman looked tired and a little depressed. But her niece put a big smile on her face with her presence.

__ I missed you, sweetie! __ The stunning woman hugged the younger one.

__ Me too! You never have a break from work to visit the family!__ Seulgi pouted.

Yongsun sighed and sat on the couch, crossing her legs:

__ I'm sorry, babe! I can't deal with your grandma and your mother meddling with my life, criticizing me for having no husband and all...

__ Don't worry! I know they !.... So, how are you?

__ I'm okay.

Seulgi stared at her aunt and commented:

__ You don't look so good. What's up?

Yongsun had a cup of tea and she sipped a bit before saying:

__ My life is so empty! I don't know where I'm going, what to do! I feel like floating without a destination.

__ Why don't you take a vacation? Maybe you can meet someone. __ The girl winked.

__ Impossible! Hyejin and I have recently promoted Byul-ah and I need to teach her many things about the board since Hyejin decided to have a honeymoon with Wheein!

__ Wow! This must be the faster someone becomes a member of the board! And Hyejin unnie traveling with Wheein...shocking!__ Seulgi clapped her hands in excitement.

__ Yes! Byul-ah is too competent to keep as a simple assistant! Apart from Hyejinie, she is the most active member. I must admit she negotiates better than me and makes my life easier on so many levels! __ The older woman had a huge smile on her face.

__ But don't you think this is too much pressure for someone so young?

__ Too much pressure for Moonbyul-Yi?! Do you really know your best friend?__ Yongsun laughed.

__ I'm having second thoughts now...__ Seulgi laughed too.

__ Babe, do you want some coffee?

__ Eww, no thanks! Speaking of which, I have something to tell you. But I also want to share this with another person. A certain girl you mention every minute! ___ Seulgi ended up teasing her aunt.

__ That's a lie! I just mentioned her because it's work-related.__ Yongsun protested.

__ Yet, you knew exactly whom I was referring to.__ The niece giggled.

__ Whatever! Anyway...she's in London.

__ That's not a problem.__ Seulgi called Moonbyul and put it on speaker.

That familiar husky and sensual voice echoed in the living room, making Yongsun have goosebumps:

__ Hey, Seulbear! What's up!

__ I'm your unnie! Show me some respect!__ The girl joked.

__ Yeah, right!__ Moonbyul answered with a sarcastic laughter.

__ Anyway, hamster...I have something to tell you.

__ You're not gonna confess, are you? I don't date married chick!

__ Hhahaaha Pabuuuu! Byul-ah, I'm pregnant!___ Seulgi screamed with joy.

__ Wow! I can't believe the little bear is making babies now! Congratz, cutie pie!__ The girl exclaimed on the phone.

__ Yeees! Thank you!

__ You're not crying, are you? Yongsun...__ Moonbyul asked and laughed.

__ How did you...? What? Of course not, you rascal!__ Yongsun got shocked.

__ As if Seulgi would reveal such a bomb for just one of us first! __ The young woman declared.

__ Don't be so cocky! I am still her aunt. She could've told me first!__ The businesswoman mumbled.

__ Seulgi herself said we're her favorite people. I don't make the rules.

__ Would you two stop speaking like a married couple?__ Seulgi couldn't stop laughing.

__ Yeah yeah...Seulbear, I gotta go...Can you do me a favor?

__ Sure, Byul-ah!

__ Check if a certain someone touched the food in the fridge and if she has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter