Yes

Thin air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein was trying to calm Moonbyul down, but her best friend was getting on her nerves. They were in a hotel room with people walking everywhere while taking care of the taller girl's make-up and hair.

__ Where is she? What if she gives up, Wheein-ah?

__ For the hundredth ing time, Moon Byul-Yi! It's all good! Hyejin is with her, and we all checked every detail. You just have to dress up and chill! Also, don't up while reading your vows!__ The shorter girl slapped her friend's arm.

__ Ouch! Don't need to attack me on my wedding day!

__ Byul-Yi, I swear to God! You are getting on my nerves by breathing....__ Wheein rolled her eyes.

Moonbyul caressed her friend's belly and whispered:

__ Hey, sweetie! Let's not stress, Mommy! She is usually a nice person!

__ I am sorry! I feel like a cow about to explode, and nothing makes me comfortable. What was I thinking? Hyejinie should have carried the baby!__ Wheein touched her huge belly.

The soon bride-to-be squeezed her friend's hand softly and replied:

__ Hey, you always dreamt of getting pregnant. This is just a temporary discomfort. You will love everything about it, and I know because you are a natural with babies.

Wheein gave her friend a peck on the lips:

__ Thank you! I feel so proud of the adult you've become! Who would have thought my Byul-Yi would be a mother, wife, and businesswoman years before her thirties?

__ Jinchaaa! You didn't think of any of this when we used to date?

__ Nope! __ Wheein teased.

Moonbyul stood up, looked herself in the mirror, and commented:

__ Fair enough. I never thought my life would turn out so perfect! Even though I lost my biological family because of their prejudice, I gained so much! Don't even know if I deserve all that.

__ Of course you do! You are an amazing human being, and my baby doesn't accept a weak as his/her godmother!__ Wheein back and hugged her long-time friend. 

__ Okay! Here I go!

The two women walked out of the room.

___ x ___

Hyejin checked if the rings were safe and saw her best friend and business partner through the mirror.

Yongsun was an astonishing bride, but it was clear to the brunette woman how nervous she was.

__ Did you write your vows?

__ No...

__ Kim Yongsun! How dumb are you?  That hamster is gonna destroy you with something more perfect than a self-written poem or song, and you got nothing?

The older woman walked around the room, squeezing her hands and inhaling and exhaling. After a coupl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter